• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy m/m soulmate rp interest check!!

thiiiiis is not a great idea but im. really hoping someones interested because i lost touch with the one person who would rp things like this with me and i really writing for rps like this
anyways hello! ive had an idea for a soulmate rp for a good while and finally decided to test my chances on here and see if anyone is interested!

here’s the idea;

about 2 years ago, some people started getting words/sentences written on their arms, in different fonts and colors. if you hear the word or phrase on your arm spoken by a certain person, your ‘soulmate’, the words start to glow, and the name of the person appears beneath the words on your arm, and from that moment on, its said your lives are permanently intertwined.

even if you try and ignore your soulmate and the words on your arm, you constantly start seeing them, or hearing about them. even people who tried moving to different countries have said no matter how hard they try, theyre always wondering about their soulmate, always thinking about them, so much so that people have lost their jobs due to how unfocused they are all the time. the only known way to solve it is to talk, see, interact with your soulmate twice a day.

i really enjoy the relationship trope of like ‘rich, upper-class character falls in love with a poor, yet charming criminal’, so thats what im looking for? you can create the character, as long as it follows that sort of trope?

if you are interested please drop a comment or a pm, and we can discuss a few details, or just get straight into the rp if you like? id prefer to play the criminal character, but i can play the other half if you want to instead! im not really sure if all of what ive written here makes sense, so if you have any questions please ask! (also i choose to write lowercase etc. ooc, please dont worry about that, i do actually use grammar in my rps lmao)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back