• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern M/M Search of Multiple Plots!

sodium

"no more pomegranates!" - demeter

source.gif

tumblr_static__640_v2.gif

M/M of Various Elements

I’m going to keep this pretty short and simple. At the moment, I’m looking for M/M roleplays. Currently, I am able to reply whenever I am available so please don’t worry if I take some time to respond. With that said, I usually respond once a day or depending on the roleplay more often.

Below I have listed off some rough ideas I'm willing to work on with others! Please don't be afraid to tell me any of your ideas, it's not hard to pique my interest.

I have underlined my preferred role in each plot idea.

giphy.gif

tumblr_oqflo5OH8k1s8qg12o1_500.gif

Feel free to DM me or comment below if you are interested! I'm a very flexible person.

Plot #1

Two characters. One innocent. One a murderer. Both have been childhood best friend. They can read each other like a book. Even grown up, the two are hard to keep apart for too long. It isn't until the innocent begins to be able to read their best friend a little too well. What will they do? Will they turn their best friend in with the connection of the recent murders? Will the murderer take control of the situation?
Plot #2

Ever since they were a child, the 'lab rat' has remembered nothing but the lab and the isolated bedroom like room down the hall. There were occasional visits from scientists for check-ins, food, and all the rest. There was the main scientist, a person that was always the one to conduct the experiments, to spend the most time with the lab rat. This life is all they're ever known. Will the lab rat and the main scientist bond? Or will the lab rat escape into the real world and meet others?
Plot #3

A person feeds off of affection…literally. Without love and attention, they will wither away. In order to stay healthy and strong, they have a string of people that they are not quite dating so that they can cuddle on a regular basis, but they make sure not to develop serious feelings for any of them. It’s been working pretty well. Then they fall in love with the least affectionate person ever.
Plot #4

Being wrongfully convinced of murder was one thing, but being thrown into an asylum was another. A well-known doctor, a psychiatrist at an asylum just at the edge of the town's border, is assigned to the convicted who had been convinced by their lawyer to plead mental illness. The murder was a setup, and the convicted firmly believed this, especially after the smirk their lawyer had when the convicted was being taken away. Can asylums drive a person insane instead of helping the insane?
Plot #5

Hades and Persephone have so many interpretations. There seems to be almost endless possibilities with this. We could create our own retelling back in ancient Greece. We could change some details to the original story and see where it takes us or add things even! This is my favorite story to roleplay and retell. Even if we go through Persephone's first days in the Underworld. It would definitely be interesting to form this into MxM.
Plot #6

The mighty God Zeus and his cupbearer, a Prince from Troy. Abducted by Zeus, Ganymede was brought to Olympus, the home of Zeus and granted immortality. Zeus and Ganymede had a similar relationship and story to Hades and Persephone. Taking a modern spin on this is easy and interesting. Zeus could possibly become obsessed, or perhaps he even buys Ganymede from some human trafficking.
Plot #7

After all their attempts, they have finally managed to achieve world domination on Earth. Years into the future from today. At their side is another. A soldier? A robot? A partner in crime? A person who despises them? Or even a beloved follower? What happens if their power is threatened? What challenges does world domination hold?
Plot #8

A future world destroyed. Perhaps the government has developed this? Or natural effects have caused the world to be full of radiation? Does the government control the people? Or do they force citizens into something similar to 'The Hunger Games' or 'Big Brother'? Perhaps even artificial intelligence has taken over society?
Plot #9

World War II Era. These can get pretty heavy, so if you're very sensitive to World War II, please don't read further. A few ideas I have for this include prisoner of war type plots. Nazi guard and a German, or Nazi Guard and a person being discriminated. Even something that takes play outside of Germany, maybe a Japanese in America, German in the UK. Or just after the war in German Depression, Russia's State, America's Aftermath, etc. Even something as simple as two soldiers on the same side.
Plot #10

A beauty and a beast. Perhaps not physical beauty or a beast, or maybe even different variations of beauties and beasts. Throughout different time periods of history or modern. Talking furniture and a mysterious castle or even something as simple as a cottage or office. I'd love to take inspiration from both Disney's versions of Beauty and the Beast as well as the original Beauty and the Beast.

rs_680x280-170801102651-in-a-heartbeat.gif

Last edited:
Two characters. One innocent. One a murderer. Both have been childhood best friend. They can read each other like a book. Even grown up, the two are hard to keep apart for too long. It isn't until the innocent begins to be able to read their best friend a little too well. What will they do? Will they turn their best friend in with the connection of the recent murders? Will the murderer take control of the situation?

This plot ... is awesome! Yes, I'd definitely love to RP with you this plot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back