• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings - 𝕄 / 𝕄 ℝ 𝕠 𝕝 𝕖 𝕑 𝕝 𝕒 π•ͺ π•Š 𝕖 𝕒 𝕣 𝕔 𝕙 - π”½π•’π•Ÿπ••π• π•žπ•€ π•’π•Ÿπ•• π•†π•£π•šπ•˜π•šπ•Ÿπ•’π•π•€

-DemiDevil-

✨Cardiac Arrest Or Heart Attack✨
Hello Everyone!

I am here in search of some Fandom and Orignal roleplays! I have one specific fantasy plot in mind for original plots. It is kind of cliche but I think it would be fun to do!

Anyway, a bit about me!

1. I range in how much I write. I can go from casual to literate. It depends on my motivation (which is always up and down) and how much you write for each response.

2. I have a few mental illnesses. If I am ever offline for a long time it is probably because I have 0 motivation to do anything. If you really want, you can send a bump my way to make sure everything is ok.

3. I'm active when I can be. Sometimes I might be gone for a few days but I'm not ghosting you.

4. If I get bored with the roleplay, I will probably be too afraid to say anything to you. So if I end up ghosting...I am sorry.

5. OOC chat is fine with me.

6. I have no triggers so if you want to throw an idea at me that most people would think is weird then I'm your person. I love angst and horror tied in with romance and I can get hella graphic with topics as such.

Welp, that's all you really need to know before we move on to fandoms! So, I'll just list them along with who I'd play below!
(Don't mind the dino emojis. I just think they're cute :3)

For this fandom I can play Sal the best. I am open to playing Ashley or Todd though!
I really, really, REALLY wanna do something with Dean and Castiel. I've never been able to find someone who would play Dean though s if you're up for that PLEASE bless my soul with this wholesomeness.
I have an OC whose spacesuit is yellow. I know this isn't really a "fandom" but I just wanted to throw it in there. I was thinking either black x yellow or red x yellow but it's up to you.
This probably won't get anything at all...but I really want to do something with Dabi and Aizawa. Do not ask me why. I just think it would be a fun roleplay. And Aizawa is like...my favorite person to roleplay as so...yeah. I really hope someone will do this with me. > : /
Karlnap. Please. I don't know why. Just. Yes. I also wanna roleplay as Bad or Big Q. So if you're interested in that lemme know!

I can't think of any other fandoms at the moment but if I do I'll add them. You're also more than welcome to ask about fandoms you wanna do! I do tv shows, movies, anime, video games. Just about anything!

As for the people wanting to hear about that fantasy plot...this is for you!

M/C is an elf prince. He's not the kind of prince you would expect though. He has a smart mouth and he's quite reckless. His mother and father are worried he is going to get caught up in a fight with the wrong people. Wrong people meaning the orcs that they are having a war with. The family of the elven kingdom is so desperate to stop the war, that they agree to wed their son, M/C, to the son of the royal Orc family. M/C is infuriated by this. He feels that if he is wed he will no longer be able to do what he wants whenever he wants. Which is mostly true. Well, Y/C, the Orc prince, is very excited about this. He would get to spend a few weeks in the other kingdom to determine if he would like to go through with the marriage.
Y/C arrives at the gates and for the first time, meets M/C. Right off the bat, M/C gives off bad vibes and a snarky attitude. Y/C supposes that this will wear off in a day or so but it doesn't. Well, one day M/C makes a rude remark that makes Y/C snap.

That's all I have so far but if you like that plot send me a private message!

That's it for this post! If you are interested at all just lemme know!​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back