• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom [m/m][f/f] anime + other plots

glowworms

nightshores
I'm still pretty new at this. I don't tend to write more than two paragraphs, and I tend to be pretty concise with description.
  • I'm 20 years old, and prefer to RP with people 18+. Not that there's going to be mature themes, necessarily, just looking for people around my age.
  • I rp FxF and MxM.
    • For MxM, I do not do seme/uke shit.
  • I don't do Canon/OC.
  • I prefer to play the underlined characters
  • I ask that you have generally good grammar, write more than one line and reply back within one to two days.
  • Ask me about other animes/ships. I consume a lot of weird stuff so I might know it.
  • I tend to like romantic relationships where both characters look really different from each other.
  • List is prone to updates.
Current stuff I'm interested in:
GENERAL:
Fantasy to Mundane:
High School Teens who've been through a high fantasy adventure are sent back to the real world and have to deal with high school and generally, do poorly.

Farming Life:
A city kid takes over their grandparent's farm and together with a local kid, discover the nature spirits that exist in the town and try to save it from an impending doom. (inspired by Stardew Valley/Harvest Moon).

FANDOM:
Boku no Hero Academia: No superpower vigilante AU with alter ego drama. Or canon whatever. Momo/Jirou or Bakugou/Kirishima

Katekyo Hitman Reborn: Messing around with middle/high school antics, having to deal with a New Family, Kyouko/Chrome, Yamamoto/Tsuna/Gokudera or any combination.

Soul Eater: Weapon/meister, prior to manga ending, so building relationships and trying to make/become a death scythe.

Harry Potter: Background OCs attempting to survive Hogwarts in the background of Golden Trio antics. Focused Slytherin/Ambitious Hufflepuff

Pokemon: Some kids, traveling partners or rivals, on a long journey to become the best, with their animal companions, and taking down an evil corporation. Or kids who are interested in becoming type trainers and going around doing research.

Last edited:
Hmm... CHEDCL! ..? I've watched Boku no Hero Academia and Pokemon. Haven't watched Katekyo Hitman Reborn, but interested in watching. Also, Fantasy to Mundane sounds like an interesting RP.

Hello there! Have you seen Attack on Titan? If not, I'd be interested in doing the Farming Life idea with you

Possibly interested in an MxM Pokemon role play though heaven knows that those are slow to start. Hmm have you perchance played the Rune Factory games? They're like a more trope-heavy fantasy harvest moon.
Heck, message me about it. And sorry, only played Harvest Moon DS and Stardew Valley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back