• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

M&M 3e Military campaign

Cody1991

I have an idea for a game but i wanted to gather Interest first before bringing it fully out into the light.

It would be a modern day military setting. But players would be highly trained soldiers who had fit the qualifications to wield powers or prototype weapons for those who don't want the power route

The Premise of the game would be following a group within the U.N called the Sector Zero, a Highly classified Sector that delves into the super-soldier program from the 1940s but aims to improve it with every chance they get. Once you join Sector Zero you become a Nobody and your past, your Information, your entire existence gets erased from the worldwide databases.

I look forward to hearing back on what you think, i will gladly answer any questions you Might have!

I'm down. Totally looking for something almost to this.

Would this be like a d20 Morden setting or something similar?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never played that, but is it's something similar to d20 I think I could work inside of it.

Hmm... I'm thinking mad scientist with a focus in tech support. Broken doomsday weapon, he can fix it. Mind control ray achieve sentience, he's got logic bombs.

I'm interested, but my schedule is picking up so I'm going to bow out before I get started. Have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back