• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings M/F roleplay recruitment o(*°▽°*)o

Hoii! First time posting a thread so I'm sorry if I say things that shouldn't be in this section or that may be misunderstood.

Alright then let's start! First things first, I'm going to present myself!

-My name is Martin, a 21 y/o guy who lives in France, which means that we probably won't have the same time zone! I'm kinda studying for my exams but I always have plenty of time to roleplay! (thanks to the pandemic in a way hehe)
-I love memes, anime and food. Yeah just a basic guy.
-I'd say myself good in English, even though I can't provide the TOP quality answers you're probably looking for. I generally write around a paragraph, but of course depending on the response before I can be more or less inspired.
-I enjoy doing MxF roleplay. ~ I'm so sorry if this might offend you in some way, but I'd rather like my partner to be a female as I feel quite uncomfortable when it's a male doing it. I know it's probably one of the worst way to say this, so sorry ( T ʖ̯ T)~
-I'm kind of a loner shy guy, so will my characters (the type of guy that just blushes around for everything)
-When I make my characters, I often send a couple picture of multiple characters (easier to see how they might look like) with a different name and background story. Of course you don't have to do this as well

Roleplays I'd be down doing: (Original)
-A magic school (quite a but different from Harry Potter, more like the anime kind of)
-A multiple species world, where werewolves, witches and everything you can think of exist.
-A romantic one, with cute fluffy moments as well as plot twists. (〃∀〃)ゞ

Now for the Fandoms*:
-BNHA
-Naruto
-Netoge no Yome
-Death note

Of course both lists aren't full, so I'm counting on you to suggest some ideas!
*When I say fandom, I mean taking a concept and creating a whole new scenario. (Sorry if that's not the actual meaning (^_^♪))

Alright here's a couple things I'll expect from you:
-I'm not very needy, but at least an answer per day would be great!
-Write as much as you can. I don't really mind getting a one line answer or a novel, I just need it to be answerable for me. I'll also try my best but as said before, I'm not Shakespeare so I won't require you to be the best!

Hmm... I think everything is good now! Hope I'll heard from you soon! Have a great day!

Hi! I’d be interested in a romantic rp. I’m a female and I live in the US, my time zone is EDT. I love fluffy moments and lots of romance, but also plot twists and drama. I have some original plot ideas you might like, one in particular that’s usually cute if you’d like to hear it. Want me to pm you?

Hi! I’d be interested in a romantic rp. I’m a female and I live in the US, my time zone is EDT. I love fluffy moments and lots of romance, but also plot twists and drama. I have some original plot ideas you might like, one in particular that’s usually cute if you’d like to hear it. Want me to pm you?
Heyy! I'd like if you could PM me first I'm still not very sure on how I'm supposed to do it ^^ Thank you for taking the time to answer though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back