• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom M/F Fandom Search [Accepting Cravings Only]

9atzyq.jpg
/hai\
"I'm caught in a dream, and barely awake."​
724d67945876c3c5b8446e876eccd90c.png

Hello! Thanks for stopping by. Call me Gwen. I'm a lady in my early twenties. Pretty average, but if you have any questions about me, I'll probably answer them!

Below you'll find some important information about my roleplaying style and what I expect from you.

I enjoy incorporating romance into the roleplay, but seldom is it ever the primary focus. Am I opposed to that? Hell no. However, I would like to mix things up a bit and throw in some action, drama, y'know, the good stuff!
I only listed pairings for my cravings. The types of pairings I'm looking for are canon/canon, canon/oc, and on rare occasions, oc/oc. I will double, as I do like to play the lady in a het relationship. I do not mind the sexuality of the other pairing.
I find that concise, frequent posts keep my interest in a roleplay much better than sloppy fast posts and long, but infrequent posts. This is just an observation. If you want me to write a lot, sans the intro because those are always long, be warned. That being said, I just want to be able to read a reply and to not be distracted by the numerous errors.
I'm pretty impartial to where we do the roleplay - PM, threads, emails might need a bit of convincing.
Ask me about my limits and tell me yours. I don't want to step on any feet.
Any edits I make will be in red for a week, for both rules and fandoms I'm interested in. I'll also make a note of it below the rules, just so people who have seen this thread will know I made alterations that might interest them.

Cravings
Twilight
Edward x Bella
Edward x OC

John Wick
John x Natasha (Marvel X-Over)
John x OC

Marvel
*I have ideas for Daisy x Just About Every Male Canon Ever™ -
Matt x Natasha
Matt x Daisy
Matt x OC
Peter Quill x Gamora *
Peter Quill x OC
Stephen x OC

Youtubers
Markiplier x OC

Once Upon a Time
Killian x OC
Animes, Cartoons, & Video Games
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Kingdom Hearts
Mass Effect
One Punch Man
Ouran HSHC
Books
Evermore
Harry Potter
The Hunger Game
Twilight
Movies
Inception
John Wick
Marvel
TV Shows
Doctor Who
The Magicians
Marvel Shows (Agents of SHIELD, Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage)
The Office
Sherlock
Supernatural
The Vampire Diaries
(Season 1)

Last edited:
Hey I would love to try the John Wick x Natasha Romanoff pairing, I have always wanted to experiment with something like that.

Gwen I would love a Mass Effect rp(Andromeda sounds amazing and I need it!) but Kaiden will be a stretch because I never used him in ME1... And I chose to kill him... So plot perhaps?

Hey there! I'd be happy to play Edward for your OC if you could play Jasper for my OC?

I'm not sure if you still use this thread, but if you do, I'd love to double up and do a One Punch Man Rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back