• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MTTS ◘ OOC

T
Created at
Index progress
Incomplete

Do not relent, Dreamer...
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Lekiel

Two Thousand Club
Supporter
full
◘ Hello Dreamer ◘

Last edited:
Very and kinda confusing too XD
But the confusion led to exploration and then you found it :D?

On a side note, decided to add a poll to the interest check to hint people that there is a button somewhere...

Or maybe i should just straight up tell ppl to click the clock.

But the confusion led to exploration and then you found it :D?

On a side note, decided to add a poll to the interest check to hint people that there is a button somewhere...

Or maybe i should just straight up tell ppl to click the clock.
yeah i found the clock XD i might Dip from this rp idk right now

Age of Characters
Just one question: all OCs are senior students (as written in the CS lol) right?

Hahahah! Yesss. Not entirely ideal, but age varies of course, mostly to make it more flexible for RPers. I'll just explain it as some people learning ahead of the curve and some slower (though I wouldn't want this to imply lacking in ability, cause not every senior student is shortlisted for The Reckoning, only those whom their Mentors feel would make it, one reason or another.)

The 'Status' section is also for me/the RPer to edit later on in the RP, for when your character acquires stuff like artifacts etc.

I changed up the interest check so it's not so "Here's a Textwall and complicated code in your face thankyouverymuch". xP

Also, I now have a name for the World in general. FERIA! weee~ <3

(also will be working on a lore page that has minimal coding)

Simplified version done! You can find it in the second post of the Lore thread :3

Mostly for people who have gone through the first one, and want to access the lore properly and easily. Especially on mobile <3

Seems like it's gonna be a wait guys ^3^; hope you don't mind... I'll give it two weekends.

Hopefully some more replies come in soon!
Does the large background picture in the lore fail to load for you? Mine disappears after about a minute of loading. Wondering if it's just my connection cause everything else on rpn is unnaturally slow for me.

Do our characters have to start off with a demon?
Lekiel Lekiel

Yes! Unless... you've good reason not to have one and still be called a budding soon-to-be Magician =D
There's only so much one can achieve as a human even with extreme talent, without the Magician-Demon bond. Even though I only mentioned certain demons that would allow direct Magic siphoning to enhance spells, simply having a demon shackled to a Magician already passively increases his/her magical strength!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back