• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Lyraen's Fandom Search △⃒⃘ ➵ ϟ (ATLA, HP, THG...) Ignore Post Count!

Lyraen

feelsmaster
Hello friends!
I'm Lyraen, and this is my fandom list. I'm just looking for a couple of new RP buddies to create some stories with, whether it's OCs or canon characters.
I have a few guidelines, but other than that, most anything is fair game.

General Info
  1. Please, please, please have decent grammar skills. I can't claim to be perfect, but I do strive to have good grammar in my posts. Don't make me think that you aren't putting any effort into our RP, because I'll definitely lose interest if you do.​
  2. Give me a good amount of material to respond to. I won't give you a required post length because sometimes it's difficult to come up with a certain amount of material, but don't give me a sentence if I've given you a few paragraphs. My average post length is about 2-6 paragraphs, but I can match whatever my partner throws at me.​
  3. Respect me, and I'll respect you. I've had some partners that seem to have trouble with this one-- sometimes people forget that even over the internet, you're still conversing with a real human being. So I'd love to have partners who recognize that and who show me the same kindness I show to them.​
  4. Know at least the basics about the fandom you're wanting to RP.​
  5. Any mature material does not belong onsite. Anything that goes past simple kissing either needs to fade to black or go offsite.​
  6. Romance is something that I love to have in RPs, but it's not a necessity. Just know that I appreciate it-- I usually prefer to play female in MxF, but if there's a good plot I could be swayed to do something else. However, don't come to me and request we double as each others' male. I don't like to force romance like that; if it happens, it happens.​
  7. PM me if you're interested or comment down below :)

Fandoms and Pairings

Now onto the fandoms...
Also, let me know if there's one you would like to do that I don't have listed! I may know something about it and be able to try something out, or I could do some research.
And if you have any plots for any of the following, feel free to share!
The role I would like to play is italicized. If nothing is italicized, I'm open to playing either role.
Asterisks indicate a craving-- the more asterisks, the more desperate I am to RP!
    • ***********Aang x Katara ***********
      • Probably a few years after the end of the war, so that they're older. Craving this one more than anything else at the moment.
    • Zuko x Katara
    • Sokka x Suki
    • OC Avatar x OC bender
    • OC x OC
  • **Harry Potter**
    • Ron x Hermione
    • *Draco x Hermione*
    • James x Lily
    • **Snape x Lily**
    • OC x OC
  • The Hunger Games
    • Peeta x Katniss
    • OC x OC
  • The Selection
    • Prince(ss) x Selected
    • Prince(ss) x Palace Servant
  • *Warrior Cats (Erin Hunter)*
    • There's a lot of different combinations of clans for this one, so I'm not going to list them all... Just know that I'm open to a lot of different plotlines, but preferably just OCs for this one.
  • There's probably more. Just ask!
That's all for now, folks! PM me or comment down below if you're interested in any of the above.​

Last edited:
Hi. My name is bob. I am really interested in your Avatar plots, namely the OC Avatar x OC bender. I would be fine playing either character, so it is your pick, unless you want me too. Gotta ask for MxF though. I have seen all of the show, as well as most of Korra. We can also use the wiki for info, and fill in the gaps with our own stuff.

Hi. My name is bob. I am really interested in your Avatar plots, namely the OC Avatar x OC bender. I would be fine playing either character, so it is your pick, unless you want me too. Gotta ask for MxF though. I have seen all of the show, as well as most of Korra. We can also use the wiki for info, and fill in the gaps with our own stuff.
Excellent! I'd love to try that one out with you-- I'm not as familiar with Korra, so maybe we can stay within how the world is set up during TLA? PM me though, I'd love to talk about a plot with you!

I'm not super knowledgeable about the universe so it might be a little bit of a struggle for me, but I'm willing to try it depending on if you have something I could keep up with. If not, that's okay too.
I was thinking of doing something rather AU :) I'm looking for someone to play Tony stark for me! Do you think that would be doable?

If you're still on the search for partners, feel free to shoot me a PM. I would be thrilled to possibly collaborate with you on just about any of your topics, though I do only play original characters. If you want to chat about plots and the like, message me.

If you're still on the search for partners, feel free to shoot me a PM. I would be thrilled to possibly collaborate with you on just about any of your topics, though I do only play original characters. If you want to chat about plots and the like, message me.
I'd love to work with you on coming up with a plot! You can PM me or I'll get around to sending you a message in a little bit.

I'd be interested in a warrior cats RP! It's been ages since I've done one or even read the books, so be warned, I might be a bit rusty on a few things :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back