• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luxor Academy: Operation H.E.R.O. (Closed)

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
365a60b2cc98e4aac250959ab5f50161.jpg
Test.png

• (Location: Luxor Academy, Library )(Mood: Searching)
    (Interactions: Aiko / Nipper )
    (Mentions: )

Yakai was visibly submerged in total confusion at those around him excitably cheering at his heroic feat, even that one innocent student that was saved by him could be seen in the large mass of people cheering her lungs out along with the rest of them. Could it really be that he of all people has been bestowed a gift from those beyond? Or was this unnatural power inside him all of this time, laying dormant inside of him throughout years of aging? All he knew was that for whatever reason he was fortunate enough of all people to be given the chance to stop that evil-doer before he had the opportunity to viciously hurt that girl and to him that's all that mattered.. Er, for a moment at least. "Yeah, ya see that? Whose the Filthy Weeb now!" Curling his fingers up into a balled up fist, he raised his hand up to the sky in a victorious pose which made those around him join for a short period, basking in the triumph of another live saved until they realized something changing with their savior. Instead of keeping his strikingly handsome looks, his muscular appearance quickly regressed back into its old rotund self after a misty smoke ascended up from his around his feet and lazily floated away once it rose up and shrouded his looks for a short time. It was plain to see a sundry reaction from the throng of people gathered around, blithe miens changed from person to person, a sea of individuals scratching their heads replaced the lively audience as Yakai's stereotypical appearance emerged in the surface for everyone to see including the tedious Nipper whose reaction only involved staring mindlessly at the audience failing to mask their skepticism under hushed tones. "Woah! He was so fast that he even put a fat kid in his place before leaving!" A member of the audience clamored out, inciting a continuation of praise to follow as Nipper peevishly stroked his face in disbelief at the remarkable idiocy of those in front of him. Numbers of the gathering gradually diminished to nothing as they embarked on finding their highly-esteemed idol, all the while Yakai was still stationary in that ridiculous pose of his before giving it a rest after Nipper's patience wore thin and he winded up swatting him in the back of the head in hopes that it would get him out of this power fantasy of his. "Fwack!"

He yelped, kneading the back of his bonked head in pain before realizing all of his adoring fan base had disappeared within the blink of an untrained eye. "Where'd they go?" He questioned, swiveling around like a perched owl as he remained unmoved in his spot. "They left, by the way you're back in." Giving him back his student I.D. Yakai's heart filled back with joy at his own redemption and he'd get to lay down his epic one-liners on those girls he'll be flirting with at the academy, plus he was back reintroduced into the H.E.R.O Program again which was kind of cool too! With all this good news he was bound to do another instinctive cringe-worthy pose, only did he stop midway through the posture once he saw Nipper rearing back his had again and bearing his small fangs. "Anyway.." Nipper said, noticing Yakai wincing and having a nervous chuckle at the irritated hero before he spoke. "This technique of yours is odd, you're certain that you haven't experienced anything like this before?" He asked, feeling uncertainty at such a strong ability being unnoticed throughout his childhood! Manifestation of these unique powers always occurred during a certain age due to the genes of their parents beginning to take effect and truly blossom yet it was plausible that he was a 'late bloomer' but it was very rare to come across, what made it even more unorthodox was the fact that Yakai's talent had a mystifying magic aura surrounding it which ruled out the idea of it being simply supernatural strength. "No.. I don't think." He shook his head, adding to Nippers suspicion as he meticulously searched Yakai's body for any weird markings that would lead to any kind of curse but he ended up coming up with nothing making him believe that what they were dealing with required hidden knowledge to uncover and what better way to unearth this knowledge than Luxor Academy's very own atheneum. "No markings either, this is strange.. In order for you to be eligible for certain courses we'll need to figure out what you have.. I believe our library may hold the name of your power." Though unchanged in his demeanor, a beat of sweat cascaded down his forehead at the thought of searching the archives. Having glaringly outmatched speed was one thing but patience when it came to reading books? That'd just make him fall asleep even attempting to read all the books! However not all hope was lost as there was still that one librarian lady that could find something throughout the virtual archives.

"Good thing we're not in a hurry otherwise.." Suddenly a glimpse of realization hit him as his phone's notifications came up causing him to notice the time, within seconds his pupils shrunk out of unease. Not only was he completely wrong about having all the time in the world to go and visit the library but in fact they only had ten minutes! Getting there wasn't a problem but they needed to make sure Aiko was readily available, knowing that she usually checks up on Instructor Kagami every five minutes this meant they had about... Thirteen seconds to get there until she disappears. "We have about thirteen seconds, i'd suggest keeping a steady hand on my shoulder at all times to prevent being fatally wounded." Being a bit overwhelmed, it took Yakai a second or so for him to latch onto Nipper's waist of all places before both of them became nothing but a blur to the human eye, unless you were Yakai who was tailing on the back of him and just barely hanging on for dear life as the Nipper brought both of them into a pathway specifically designed for speedsters like himself to travel through, how convenient.
    tumblr_naxpoiEcR41r9spw1o1_500.gif
    "Can you slow down a bit?!" Yakai thought roller-coasters were terrifying! He was on the verge of nearly vomiting his guts out just from watching all those blinding lights stream past him at a dazzling speed. Various noises from boilers, pipes, and flickering fluorescent bulbs that were once audible were now isolated from his perception, they had tore through the sound-barrier within a second of being in this road-esque corridor, it was impressive seeing such speed! No wonder why photographers could never catch a decent picture of him saving people! "We're already here.." He coughed, looking back at Yakai who was still wrapped around his thin waist like he was a belt. "Oh ha, I knew that." Covering up his embarrassment with a whistle, Yakai approached the service desk and ran the bell with Nipper standing beside him looking around for the elusive Aiko. "She should be here anytime now." Nipper stated, still keeping his eyes pealed for any potential emotionless android girls roaming around the area.
    tumblr_obni6sZsm11rr3vglo3_400.gif

Nizaki looked at her. He walked up to her. "How strong is your punch?" He asked. "Oh by the way I'm Nizaki?" He said. This was a good time for him to try and make some friends with the people here. "Anyway if you can do better. Go for it." He saod confidently. "In fact hit me multiple times" He said. He inhaled deeply and began to hold hold his breath.
Eria Vanvleet
She grinned, not that the cold metal of the helm would reveal her smirk "oh I'm a pretty good hitter". She had a bit of accent, not easily detectable but certain words just came out wrong such as saying the word hitter there. Regardless she took a step back and got her self ready, she turned her foot a bit and clenched her fists. She turned with the hit, slamming her fist forward toward the man. She didn't want to break his jaw, but she wanted yo see the stent of his power so he aimed low going for right under the left of the ribs.

Getting hit in the liver sucked, your body reacted to it in a similar manner to getting hit in the lower stomach for a woman. His body, if she connected, would possible be raked with pain as if she had knee'd him in the stomach. The connection didn't have the impact she wanted though, as she felt her fist hit it just was like she had rubbed her hand up against his stomach. While she didn't mind the fact it worked, she felt a little cheated. Absorption of kinetic energy meant that it just stopped, poof nothing, all the satisfaction of solid contact wad robbed.

She pulled back looking at the man, her grey metal helm casting a gaze that could only be described as angry. It was just the helmet luckily she her self was thoughtful. She backed up a few feet before suddenly sprinting forward and leaping. She tucked her knees and leaned backwards, as she saw her knees pass by his head she pushed her legs foward violently. In other words she dropped kicked him, yet again to little to no effect. She slid off of him with her shoes messing with his clothes some at best. Clattering to the ground with a sound similar to dropping a hub cap or metal bowl, she chuckled from the ground "Aren't you a unique one".

She looked up at the wizard, her angry looking helm making her voice slightly vibrating sounding. It didn't change the fact she felt happy with the result "as the witness in all of this do you think i could carry this man as a shield?".
Zenpai Zenpai

Eria Vanvleet
She grinned, not that the cold metal of the helm would reveal her smirk "oh I'm a pretty good hitter". She had a bit of accent, not easily detectable but certain words just came out wrong such as saying the word hitter there. Regardless she took a step back and got her self ready, she turned her foot a bit and clenched her fists. She turned with the hit, slamming her fist forward toward the man. She didn't want to break his jaw, but she wanted yo see the stent of his power so he aimed low going for right under the left of the ribs.

Getting hit in the liver sucked, your body reacted to it in a similar manner to getting hit in the lower stomach for a woman. His body, if she connected, would possible be raked with pain as if she had knee'd him in the stomach. The connection didn't have the impact she wanted though, as she felt her fist hit it just was like she had rubbed her hand up against his stomach. While she didn't mind the fact it worked, she felt a little cheated. Absorption of kinetic energy meant that it just stopped, poof nothing, all the satisfaction of solid contact wad robbed.

She pulled back looking at the man, her grey metal helm casting a gaze that could only be described as angry. It was just the helmet luckily she her self was thoughtful. She backed up a few feet before suddenly sprinting forward and leaping. She tucked her knees and leaned backwards, as she saw her knees pass by his head she pushed her legs foward violently. In other words she dropped kicked him, yet again to little to no effect. She slid off of him with her shoes messing with his clothes some at best. Clattering to the ground with a sound similar to dropping a hub cap or metal bowl, she chuckled from the ground "Aren't you a unique one".

She looked up at the wizard, her angry looking helm making her voice slightly vibrating sounding. It didn't change the fact she felt happy with the result "as the witness in all of this do you think i could carry this man as a shield?".
Zenpai Zenpai
Nizaki smiled, He out his hand on and released the energy. The impact of all of her attacks hit the air right in front of her all at once pushing it into her very effectively and a bit painfully. "You probably shouldn't use me as a shield." He said casually. He dropped his hand to his side. "I can only use that ability for as long as I can hold my breath which gives me about two minutes if I'm doing nothing else. about a minute under circumstances. The time I can get shorter and shorter the more active I am."

Aiko Kirishima

Aiko was quite bored and had finished her novel returning it to one of the shelves in the fiction section.She decided it needed resorting and was reshuffling the books based on alphabetical order and sequences. Upon completion she returned to the service desk as she had heard someone rang the bell on the service desk. "Who could possibly be visiting at this time of the day." She teleported there and reappeared at the service desk to be greeted with a 2 boys. One morbidly obese and greasy while the other is quite normal. "Welcome to the Library. How may I help you?" Aiko said fixing her glasses and looking at the pair of males. She wasn't all too keen and preferred to be checking on Kagami now for a few seconds but she had to wait. She had barely noticed that the plump one was Yakai as she never really got a good look at him.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Clair O'Reilly

maxresdefault.jpg

After Miss Spotlight finished her piece a long ten minutes of absolute silence enveloped the estate. The mood set was tense and the tension could quite literally be cut with a knife. Both women sat still in their respective positions for the entirety of the time lapse, each respectively deep in thought. Both respectively trying their best to come to terms with everything that had gone down in the last few hours. It wasn't all that easy to comprehend nor all that easy to come to grips with but in the end, they were stuck with each other. For better or for worse.

With that in mind and have come to understand this, Clair slowly unlocked her door with a loud click. Opening it then she revealed herself to Miss Spotlight her eyes wet from shed tears and her cheek a reassuring colour of normality. No bruise was left and it was evident the girl's tears were not a result of the hardy backhand she had received minutes prior.

Moving quickly to wipe her eyes clear Clair exited the room and took a seat beside Jessica, who looked to be in pretty bad shape herself. The two were quite a sight but then again that was probably what Luxor was after, to begin with. Taking a moment to collect her thoughts, Clair began, in a softened tone, explained everything miss spotlight had requested. Well as much as she was comfortable explaining at least. "I grew up in a middle-class home as an only child. My mother was an accountant and my father dabbled in the market exchange. I went to a private school, was and still am a straight A student and for the most part, I lived a fairly normal life....."

Taking a moment to sigh Clair cocked her head back and closed her eyes as she continued "Look, the truth is I'm not smart okay. The truth is I don't even know if I'm smart, dumb or anywhere in between. I have three abilities and one of them is known as 'Computer-aided Mind'. My intelligence is not my own. My mind is connected directly to the internet. Every part of the internet. The dark web, Reddit, wiki, the whole thing. I have all the information of the internet at my disposal twenty-four seven." Taking a short pause to think out what to say next, Clair came to relax her body and return her cocked head back to normal before bringing her knees up to meet her chest.

"Look, in other words, I'm a cheat. And well that power or ability or whatever you want to call it is really where everything started. You see, you can only ace so many exams before people start to get curious. And well that happened around the time I had just entered Primary school. I was given a medical assessment and well... They diagnosed me with the power of super intelligence. A simple misdiagnosis, sure but when a kid from a small town is diagnosed with super intelligence. Well, it's sort of a big deal for that town... A child prodigy they called me. Every adult praised me. And as a child that was fantastic! But well as time progressed....it became less than ideal"

"Around the age of ten, a group of five girls in my class. Well, they got a bit... physical with me. It started off with sneers and jeers. Ended up.... Well, less than humane. It was actual torture actually. It started then and reached the pinnacle when I was fourteen. Funny enough that's when I was professionally profiled for powers. Yep, actually looking back it was probably only after they realised i had more than one gift that they really drove their efforts home. 'Cyberlinguism': The ability to communicate and control any form of technology through touch, speech or telepathy. 'Hacking Intuition': the ability to instinctively know how to hack through difficult mainframes of information and bypass intensively difficult levels of online security. And aforementioned 'Computer-aided Mind'. Yep those are my abilities, just so you know."

"Anyway getting back on track. Those girls they didn't really like the fact I had even more powers than before. And well they had a cruel way of showing it. They'd beat me, cut me, pull my hair out, brake my stuff. They even killed my dog at one stage. They were nasty. Very nasty. I hate them all. And well that's where you tie in really. You see, you were their inspiration. Their role model. Their everything! Miss Spotlight, Miss Spotlight, Miss Spotlight, FUCKING MISS SPOTLIGHT. That was all they ever had to fucking say. All they could ever talk about!"

Now at this point, Clair was visually beginning to lose her composure and her fists were growing tighter and tighter as she continued "Do you know how many times I got beaten up while listening to your god damn tips on how to defeat a bad guy? Yeh! They used your tips against me! Used your moves on me! And why? Because I wasn't pretty enough to be a hero! Because of those makeup-clad, bimbo ass bitches! Who did there very best to look like you, act like you and ultimately be like you. Thought I wasn't worthy enough to wield my powers! MY OWN FUCKING POWERS! Which by the way were UGLY AND BARBARIC compared to yours!"

Taking a moment to calm herself Clair continued once again in a hushed tone, tears beginning to form on her misty hues "Fourteen, do you have any Idea how hard that was for me? At fourteen? It was hell... But I found my footing when I graduated from that hell hole. I got myself a great job, made great partners and friends. Built up my name and reputation. I made millions I paid off my parents mortgage. I helped people become safer in the online world. I revolutionised security protocols in some of the biggest names out there. Pear, Macrosoft, Bamazon, Hoogle. My name carries weight in the online world. I've saved lives with my skills. And although I might not be a full-fledged hero yet... I'm more than happy with what I achieved. And I'm not ready to give up... Look I'm sorry. The way I've been treating you has been imature. You had nothing to do with those girls, I have no right to hate you. So I promise I'll try my best to... Tollerate you. And perhaps in time even befriend you"
SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Coriander awoke suddely in his room still. He checked the clock on his bed side table "No way" he mouthed. how had he slept for so long. sleep was somthing that never came easily to him so how had he slept this long?! He got up and put on his traditional loose dress suit and tie, all the while thinking about what implications such a long sleep might have. he shook his head and walked out of his room hoping to meet up with everyone or at least find his class. (sorry I havent been getting notifications for this thread, so I kinda forgot about it for a bit :P )

Test.png

• (Location: Luxor Academy, Library )(Mood: Waiting)

Yakai found himself 'deathly' frightened at seeing the librarian materializing in a ghostly way behind the flat-topped work table, he would've just about fallen backwards if it weren't for him regaining his balance through the ungraceful swinging of his hefty arms which centered his lumbering weight in place. "Jeeze lady, you're gonna wind up giving someone a heart attack one day!" Gosh, talk about a scary greeting! Last thing he needed in his life was an early cardiac arrest right after having his blood pressure drastically raised after being hauled to the library by a speed-freak at over mach 10. Although it wasn't too bad, this 'Aiko' character sure was fetching! Atop her head carried precious lilac-dyed hair that suspended its way down precisely to her chin, complimenting those chocolate brown eyes that were amplified through those reading thin-brimmed glasses nuzzling the bridge of her cute nose. "Welcome to the library. How may I help you?" Freezing up at her voice, he knew almost-instantly that this woman was pure waifu material from the exact moment her emotionless lips pierced the tranquility around them with her soft-spoken words, despite carrying a seriously deadpan tone it made goosebumps emerge all-around his forearms.

For once in his life, he'd actually come across a real life 'kuudere!' He only believed they had existed in anime, but surprisingly one stood before him in full-glory! She was even more dispassionate than all the rest of his former kuudere waifu-chans! His friends were going to be so jealous, he could just imagine bragging to all of them about hooking up with this girl. "Yakai, you're drooling." Nipper pointed out to the dazed Yakai who broke out of his admiration daydream flushed in red before turning to face the other way while cleaning off his jacket.
    "Right..." Focusing back on the matter at hand, Nipper slid his staff identification card across to Aiko. "This entry-student needs his powers validated, this wouldn't be an issue if it weren't for the fact I do not know what this ability of his is... Do you think you are able to find a specific book regarding bizarre abilities?" As confident as he was in her aptitude of finding knowledge, there must've been several hundred books about strange powers and any of them could've been Yakai's.

Either way, it didn't look like they had much of a choice.
    Hopefully Aiko would be able to pull through.

Test.png

• (Location: Luxor Academy, Library )(Mood: Waiting)

Yakai found himself 'deathly' frightened at seeing the librarian materializing in a ghostly way behind the flat-topped work table, he would've just about fallen backwards if it weren't for him regaining his balance through the ungraceful swinging of his hefty arms which centered his lumbering weight in place. "Jeeze lady, you're gonna wind up giving someone a heart attack one day!" Gosh, talk about a scary greeting! Last thing he needed in his life was an early cardiac arrest right after having his blood pressure drastically raised after being hauled to the library by a speed-freak at over mach 10. Although it wasn't too bad, this 'Aiko' character sure was fetching! Atop her head carried precious lilac-dyed hair that suspended its way down precisely to her chin, complimenting those chocolate brown eyes that were amplified through those reading thin-brimmed glasses nuzzling the bridge of her cute nose. "Welcome to the library. How may I help you?" Freezing up at her voice, he knew almost-instantly that this woman was pure waifu material from the exact moment her emotionless lips pierced the tranquility around them with her soft-spoken words, despite carrying a seriously deadpan tone it made goosebumps emerge all-around his forearms.

For once in his life, he'd actually come across a real life 'kuudere!' He only believed they had existed in anime, but surprisingly one stood before him in full-glory! She was even more dispassionate than all the rest of his former kuudere waifu-chans! His friends were going to be so jealous, he could just imagine bragging to all of them about hooking up with this girl. "Yakai, you're drooling." Nipper pointed out to the dazed Yakai who broke out of his admiration daydream flushed in red before turning to face the other way while cleaning off his jacket.
    "Right..." Focusing back on the matter at hand, Nipper slid his staff identification card across to Aiko. "This entry-student needs his powers validated, this wouldn't be an issue if it weren't for the fact I do not know what this ability of his is... Do you think you are able to find a specific book regarding bizarre abilities?" As confident as he was in her aptitude of finding knowledge, there must've been several hundred books about strange powers and any of them could've been Yakai's.

Either way, it didn't look like they had much of a choice.
    Hopefully Aiko would be able to pull through.

Cori stumbled into the library looking winded. swiveling his head, taking in the veiw he did notice at least some of his classmates. He walked over to join them, breathing deep hoping to get his pounding heart slowed now that he wasent dashing around campus.

Zack Aurum

"Dude, you can't waste my potions like that!" Zack yelled after he watched the vile drop to the ground. He rolled his eyes at CJ's prediction. He agreed on some degree."I mean, you are right, but he'll already suspect something since she's currently out of her seal. She'll scream bloody murder if we leave her here." Zack said in a whisper. Luxor would hear her open entering his office.

The half blood stood stiffly in place when A' grabbed him. She left black goop which he assumed was blood on his arms. Zack rubbed the black substance off on his clothing. He was clearly upset and somewhat disgusted to his now ruined clothes. His head tiled with his mouth open with disbelief. "What? We are not kidnapping you nor placing you into this shitty tomb! You were already in it!"

Zack moved his eyes down to see Johnny, who assumed Zack was harassing A', "What? No". He was meet with a book before he could explain the situation."You're really going to get it batboy." Zack growled as he walked closer to Johnny before he could pounce. How dare he barge into his father's office and act all high and mighty. Zack aimed a punch towards Johhny's face with a big toothy grin.

Aiko Kirishima

"Please wait a moment." She replied and disappeared, more like just went away in a link of an eye. She gathered all the books about various strange powers and their names and side effects. She had to be carrying at least 450 books on her hands with no problem. She had returned after 10 minutes placing them on the counter. "Here are the books regarding strange and bizzare powers." She replied monotonically. "For ease of access, could you describe his powers for me to filter the results." She added with the same monotonous tone and face of genuine disinterest even with a fat otaku drooling over her. She noticed that there was another student and didn't really mind his presence as she listened in to the details regarding Yakai's powers.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Four Eyes Four Eyes

Aiko Kirishima

"Please wait a moment." She replied and disappeared, more like just went away in a link of an eye. She gathered all the books about various strange powers and their names and side effects. She had to be carrying at least 450 books on her hands with no problem. She had returned after 10 minutes placing them on the counter. "Here are the books regarding strange and bizzare powers." She replied monotonically. "For ease of access, could you describe his powers for me to filter the results." She added with the same monotonous tone and face of genuine disinterest even with a fat otaku drooling over her. She noticed that there was another student and didn't really mind his presence as she listened in to the details regarding Yakai's powers.

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Four Eyes Four Eyes
Cori sighed. He hadent found his class after all. He guessed at this time it was possible classes were over. He decided to stay though, he hadent talked much with any of his fellow students and decided that simply walking away after running around campus, and returning to his room would just be a waste

Kristofer "Kay" Steinkuhler
Interactions: Kagami Enoshima and Co. ( Kisaki Kisaki )

"What the hell is this?" Kristofer held up the throw-away phone, but Sierra already disappeared into the crowds of people. For a moment, he considered dropping the phone into the gutter to completely forget about the psychopathic food-lobbing woman. But in the end, Kristofer pocketed the phone and continued on his way to Luxor Academy, avoiding being run over by a car, and trying as hard as he could to obliviously walk by the scene of Sierra's crime.
Finally, he arrived into the grandiose hallways of Luxor Academy, and after many twists and turns, he arrived at what he thought was the classroom for his class. Of course, he might've been wrong, since he was severely late, but decided to be optimistic.
He slammed the door open and walked in with shoulders slightly slouched, muttering, "Good morning..."
Then he saw the suits, and his behavior went a full 180. His eyes widened in horror, and he yelled, "Oh holy mother of god! Get me out of here! I don't want to be suited!"
He turned around and ran as fast as he could...
... into the door that slammed shut after he walked into the classroom.​

Oz looked at the guy who just ran into a door while screaming. He doubted anybody knew who the guy was, and Oz didn't really know anybody to ask, apart from Sebastian, so he didn't ask. He sighed and walked over to the windows on one of the walls. He didn't really know what to do at that moment, so he just looked outside. He was nervous about socializing, which was understandable considering the fact he had lived most of his life trapped in a house, spending his time around the same group of people.

Maven cocked an eyebrow and giggled at the sight of a student violently acquainting his facial features with the door. He had animal ears on his head and Maven was almost tempted to touch them. Maven walked over and crouched down beside him. "So do you have the hots for the door or did you just forget to open it?" He joked and tilted his head to the side. "In all seriousness, if you don't want a suit I'm sure you can just tell the instructor that instead of having a mental breakdown."

Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

image.jpg
image.png

• (Location: Luxor Academy, Starry Estate )(Mood: Revenge)
    (Interactions: Claire )

Maybe she should just give up? Think of something else? Or just ignore it like it isn't happening! "No." An energetic murmur escaped from her mouth as she vigorously clutched her jittery hand in utter determination. She knew that this must be done! Any other solutions of solving their conflict was out of the question, if she were to simply squander away now it would just result in both of them being consistently be at each other's throats like they were earlier except instead of just a meager few minutes of bickering it would be a long montage of back and forth disputes for the duration of the school year! Suddenly inspiring melodies of Nightingales danced through her attentive ears, joyful songs of their carefree nature played out through the Estate as she spectated the cheerful birds elegantly swooping from tree to tree, with one of the many windows acting as display their exciting performance. Song birds, even in the gloomiest of circumstances they always had a way of reshaping the dense atmosphere with those innocent yet powerful tunes of theirs. Nightingales always played a significant part in her own childhood, second to those bright twinkling stars in the dim twilight that always made her feel welcomed by their cozy light that acted almost as a blanket to shield away the living 'nightmares'.

"Thank you." Looking back at the birds fleeting away, she recognized a noisy 'click' that rang out followed by the creaking of Clair's door which pictured half of the girl's frame before she fully revealed her tear-soaked eyes and a saddening frown that left a painful mark in Jessica's heart. She wanted nothing more than to comfort the girl, but not even a small peep was able to make it through her trembling throat before Clair herself let out a stressful sigh and begun speaking out the about the harrowing days of her past. It started out simple and innocent enough, some ordinary middle-class child who was blessed with a computer-aided mind and many other unique powers that made her a child prodigy of sorts throughout her community although it only took a turn for the worse once she begun mentioning the group of five girls that acted as antagonizing bullies from the beginning to the end of her schooling. Didn't seem too bad until she mentioned the parts about where she was getting mentally and physically tortured by these girls! Cutting, Beating, and even breaking her possessions all because she was 'different' from them! Not to mention murdering her dog because of it! Worst of it all was when she explained the fact that they were role-models of Miss Spotlight and they were even using her own defensive techniques on Clair in spite of actually using it to torment the girl even further.

Did she.. Did she really inspire such evil? If Clair had to deal with this, how many others did too?! Once Clair had begun expressing her forgiveness, it became all but possible to hold back the storm of emotions ripping through her chest as she embraced the emotional girl with a comforting hug. "Clair.. I'm so sorry." Retching through her words, it was almost impossible to stop the flow of sadness dripping from her face as she held her close. "Using my name, moves, and everything else to hurt you... You had every right to hate me, I can't believe they did such horrible things to you! I wish I could've been there to stop all this from happening." Wiping away the tears from her eyes, Jessica pulled back Clair to look at her once more except this time her face was shrouded in with a serious mien as she fixated herself on her eyes. "Get your things ready." Jessica said, standing back up as she straightened her heroine mask and giving another glance back at Clair. "Find out where those girls live, we'll be paying them a visit." Determined to set things straight, Miss Spotlight begun getting herself ready for their departure.

CJ Sentrale
Interactions: Johnny Crash ( Meowfyre Meowfyre ), Astaroth ( FTR FTR ), Zack Aurum ( Kisaki Kisaki )

"Hey, what are you talking about?" CJ complained to the demon, "We are doing no such thing!"
In all honesty, if the demon didn't stop talking, CJ had a feeling that he might have to do what she accused. And he did not want to be a murderer. But then what CJ feared would happen happened, and in the end, he didn't have the courage to douse the demon in angel feathers and make her burn in a holy fire.
Thank goodness that CJ didn't bother distracting himself by torturing the demon lady. The person that the demon managed to attract the attention to was unfamiliar, but Zack seemed to recognize him. And they were definitely not friendly with each other. After a bit of unpleasant banter, the dark-haired boy picked up one of Luxor's books -- CJ recognized it by it's cover since he had once read it -- and slammed it with his baseball bat (why did the dude have a baseball bat?) towards Zack, pegging him in the face.
"What in applesauce are you doing?" CJ shouted to the newcomer as the book fell to the floor, some of the pages scattering out, "That was one of my favorite books!"
Static surged around the room, causing everyone's hair to stand up in the air. CJ charged at the baseball enthusiast, throwing a punch sizzling with electricity alongside Zack. Whoever this new person was, he wasn't welcome in the room, especially not to beat up Zack.

Johnny B. Smash

Johnny grinned as the much taller Zack rushed forward, fist cocked and aiming to be shove down Johnny's throat. Fucking finally. Forget all that costume stuff for now, this is real fun. Thats when Johnny felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up and the other guy stepped forward with a fucking lightning punch. OK, I guess we're bringing powers into this. Well, that suited Johnny just fine. Johnny could feel his blood roaring. His excitement for the fight, his glee to finally be swinging his bat again, all of it made his blood run faster and faster, hotter and hotter. Johnny could feel it, yelling at him to get in there. Johnny's grin widened even more. 2 on 1 power fight, now this is going to be really, really fun.

Abandoning his batters stance, Johnny quickly ducked down and let the punches pass over him to pulverize the door behind him. Looking up at the blondie and, uh, other guy, Johnny idly gave some generous advice,"Y'know Buceta, there's a reason fighters wrap up their fists before they start throwing punches. But hey, it's no skin off my knuckles." Johnny firmly grasped his bat and gave a wild swing at their kneecaps. Taking the brief moment of respite that gave him, Johnny kicked off the poor remains of the door and propelled himself away from the two punch happy jackasses. Sliding next to one of the oversized chairs, Johnny reached out and grabbed it. "Hey you guys are getting pretty heated, why doncha lay back and take a seat." Hefting up the chair, Johnny threw it at as hard as he could. His form was awful and if Gustavo has seen it he would of thrown up. But with his blood running as hot as it was, he didn't really need grace to turn a chair that big into an improvised missile.

Kisaki Kisaki Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

Njzaki looked her. He smiled seeing her. Just as with all schools he was meeting people of all kinds of colors. He walked up to her and placed his hand on her arm. He pointed to the machine that she was supposed to step inside to get her costume. "You're looking for that machine." He said. I
Aila - Luxor Academy- Tech BuildingAila jumped back and looked all serious, well as serious as one could be striking a stereotypical ninja pose with one leg partly raised and both arms in a half ass combat stance, when Nizaki put his hand on her arm. "Nu touchy!" She shouted. Though in all fairness didn't mind being touched, she was just focused on poking the machine and wasn't really paying attention to anything around her. She stared blankly for a few moments and followed where he was pointing though rather than turning her head turned her body and promptly fell over on her side. "Oh." She spoke. She giggled and happily stepped along into the machine. She wasn't really sure how it worked at all, but uh, she poked a button once inside of it and it seemed it was the right button to poke. Yay? Nonetheless, she got herself a costume. What was her costume you might ask? Pretty much exactly what she asked for as ugly as an abomination as it was. It was a full body suit, the mask having a giant question mark on the front of it...and the top of it had what looked like little beanie hat propellers.

Yup. It fit Aila perfectly. She giggled and stepped out with a wide grin, "Perfect~" She cheered, doing a little twirl. "Am I supposed to put it on yet?" She asked, looking between the folks there. Though...no sooner did she ask that did the machine she poked earlier start whirring to life. It was actually a giant toaster, that much was true. And normally it just made giant toasts. However, it soon started shooting out burnt toasts that didn't look all too happy. Why such a thing existed was anyones guess, however there were now four giant pieces of angry sentient and very crispy toasts staring at anyone remaining in the room. "Uuhhh...I...meant to do that! Yeah! Totally! I uh....I wanted to show off my awesome powers?!" She shouted, though her voice trailed off and she sounded kind of very confused at that last part. She slowly backtracked away from the toast that let out raspy roars, breadcumbs flying from their gaping maws in the process. How hard could it be to kill giant toast? Truth be told Aila was more interested in watching than doing. C'mon, it was giant toast. Who wouldn't want to watch what happened?

Sadly, it wasn't really as expected. The toasts took three steps then started to crumble. They seemed mighty damned confused at that as their legs gave way and they fell over disintegrating from the impact of the floor into burnt bread dust. "Well dang.." Aila spoke, pouting a little. "Oh well..." She said, walking over to the fallen remains of the would be enemies she scooped up part of the dust and tried it. Of course, it tasted just like burnt toast but...more evil? Nonetheless, she spit it out. "Ewww.."​

- End of Class-bing bong bing- school announcement

Maria and Kagami
"My, my, everyone looks wonderful." Maria said as her eyes glazed over the suited students. Kagami nodded in agreement, " Now that you are looking all nice and dandy, we can move onto your alias names. Remeber to enter your name into the machine's database so we can officaly start your hero journey ." The vampire said, walking over to the holographic screen near 'Lady Gaga'. The word 'enter' blinked on and off to signal it was ready for someone to type."After that, you can leave class," The vampire notice a student running in then out of class. He wasn't suited at all, and he seemed to just arrive to class."That'll be all for today." Kagami announced.

The vampire then turned to Maria. "I should go on my break now. I need to get some blood. Maybe even catch that student that ran off a while ago." She ran her tongue against her sharp aching fangs. " Alrighty! I'll make sure the kids don't finish their assignment before they leave." The teal haired girl replied. Kagami thanked her before turning into a bat and flying away. Maria faced the class, waving her hands in the air to get the others attention. " You can deactivate your suit by just using that little noggin of yours. Ain't it nice you don't have to wear your superhero suit under your clothing?"

Kagami
Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

Kagami landed to the ground in her 'human' form, infront of Kristofer. " Where did you think your going mister? Ditching class on the first class, what a shame." She sighed, placing her hands on her hips.

Last edited:
Interactions: Maven ( Zenpai Zenpai ), Kagami ( Kisaki Kisaki )

CRASH! Kristofer smashed face first into the back of the door and from the shock of the impact, he fell backward onto his back. Part of him had been joking with his reaction, and part of him was actually horrified by the idea of being trapped inside a silly looking suit like Spiderman. But he was not so unwilling to wear a freaking skin suit that he'd smash his face into a wall and make his nose hurt.
Thankfully someone had come over to talk with him, giving him an alternative to smacking his face into a wall.
"Yeah, that's a good idea," Kristofer agreed, flipping around and getting into a sitting position, "Though your suit looks pretty snazzy to me. I'll probably get up and talk to the--- whatever, she's here."
The teacher, who was obviously a vampire and obviously in dire need of some blood, "magically" changed from a bat to a humanistic impression, admonishing him for attempting to skip class.
"I could have just not come," Kristofer reasoned, groaning, "Could I please eat a chili pepper instead of wearing a suit? I don't think there really is a point. If people don't know you as who you are and only your alias gets famous, what is the point?"

Interactions: Maven ( Zenpai Zenpai ), Kagami ( Kisaki Kisaki )

CRASH! Kristofer smashed face first into the back of the door and from the shock of the impact, he fell backward onto his back. Part of him had been joking with his reaction, and part of him was actually horrified by the idea of being trapped inside a silly looking suit like Spiderman. But he was not so unwilling to wear a freaking skin suit that he'd smash his face into a wall and make his nose hurt.
Thankfully someone had come over to talk with him, giving him an alternative to smacking his face into a wall.
"Yeah, that's a good idea," Kristofer agreed, flipping around and getting into a sitting position, "Though your suit looks pretty snazzy to me. I'll probably get up and talk to the--- whatever, she's here."
The teacher, who was obviously a vampire and obviously in dire need of some blood, "magically" changed from a bat to a humanistic impression, admonishing him for attempting to skip class.
"I could have just not come," Kristofer reasoned, groaning, "Could I please eat a chili pepper instead of wearing a suit? I don't think there really is a point. If people don't know you as who you are and only your alias gets famous, what is the point?"
"That is... Not the point of being a hero." Nizaki said as his suit disappeared at his thought command.

He was surprised to see that there was someone here who was seemingly only here for the fame. Of course he knew that some would want the fame, but this was a high class school. He thought the students that were accepted would have had... Better reasons for being a hero.

Test.png

• (Location: Luxor Academy, ??? )(Mood: Training)
    (Interactions: Aiko, Nipper )

Never did Yakai think a librarian could be so.. Fast! Quick as lightning, Aiko managed to fade away from both of their vision within the blink of an eye which gave Nipper and Yakai some alone time to speak with one another although the anti-social Nipper was none exhilarated about making small talk, it wasn't surprising watching Yakai try his hardest to get him to speak more than one word about his day. "So how's your day been?" He asked, giving off a ridiculous cheerful grin to Nipper. "Good." Seeing him reply back in his short dulled response made him continue even more to get a further reaction out of the boring fellow. "Uh, did you do anything else today?" Yakai announced, hoping that he'd say a bit more but was disappointed but nonetheless shocked to her his reaction. "Nope" He shouldn't of expected anything less from him. Suddenly Aiko or what appeared to be her behind a stack of at least four-hundred or so books came rushing in, carrying all of the hard-covered books without an issue as she placed them on the counter. Yakai couldn't help but bare witness to the wobbily tower of books nearly touching the ceiling, it'd defied all laws of physic but nevertheless he didn't complain as it was kind of neat to see! "Describe the powers?" Nipper and Yakai were caught in a bit of a 'trap', they didn't exactly know what his powers were, heck it could've been anything! "Yakai, during your 'transformation' did you experience any kind of emotion?" Caressing his chin, Yakai thought back about the sequence of events that led him to his transformation. "Well, let's see.. I mean I was angry and sad? But i'm not sure what that has to do with anything."

He said before getting wapped on the nose by Nipper causing him to bark back in a annoyed tone. "Hey what was that for?!" Once more he was slapped on the nose causing him to turn around in a fit of sadness at the pain he was feeling before Nipper consulted him again. "Sorry about that Yakai but.. Do you feel anything?" Barely responding Yakai turned around and huffed back at him. "No, I don't even know why you did that." He groaned, sitting himself back down into one of the antique chairs before causing to give way due to his weight. Before he had a chance to fall to the ground, Yakai's frame was seen sitting in place, not falling to the ground as if he were propped up an invisible force. "Yakai, you're floating." Nervously looking around at himself, Yakai flailed himself around before going back to Nipper's side. "From your failure, you somehow gained influence?" What an unnatural power! One who gains strength through failure? Never in his years of being at Luxor Academy has he found anyone like this before, it might've been the first person with this power to ever walk onto the campus. An unorthodox power that acted as a double edged blade, one that must be wielded properly by its owner or else it may result in their death through the failure. "Strange.. Aiko, try to find what's known as.. Failure empowerment.. I'll be taking Yakai somewhere to test out this ability.. If you can, keep the book ready for me and i'll stop on by to pick it back up." Feeling successful in his idea it might've been this strange new power, Nipper decided to find out for himself as he led Yakai out of the library and into a secluded place.

(Shit response but I can't think of anything, i'll be leaving the RP temporarily since my writing skills have drastically changed.)

He stood akwardly in the room, he was on the precipice of going and trying to apologize to Oz for being too foward. That or just leaving for a bit and talking to him later, he didn't really have a frame of refrence for how to interact with people. His powers had rendered him akwardly unnoticed for most of his life, he had never dated, he had never held hands, and hadn't had any physical form of affection since he was twelve.
He didn't blame his parents for never "teaching him better" or "showing him more love" he was quiet solitary and didn't interact with them. He had alienated them over a long period of time, and in all reality they to had aleinated him. So most people would have simply become pale little men who hid their emotions from everyone because they didn't know how to present them selves to others.
He was crazy though, he murdered people for a reason that could or could not be true, didn't matter to him. So he didn't hide his emotions, he feared lttle and even if Oz did reject him he would simply find another. He never had formed an emotional bond with anyone and this wasn't an exception he wanted Oz because he had made him self available to Sebastion. If Sebastion was able to bring him close it would be forever an example that Sebastian was normal, and normal people didn't kill people.
He had to work on his face, he was observant, he always held pride in his senses and he could normally figure out what his own face looked like by touch. He pulled the black veiled hood close making sure that none could see his face as he began experimenting. He felt out his frowns, tweaked with his smiles, and toyed with his tone of voice silently. He couldn't guarantee perfection but he would atleast try to prepare for this sort of thing. When he felt confident in the faces, and tones of voice he stood and walked towarda Oz quietly.
He stopped meer feet from him, a little bit out of hands reach and opened his mouth to speak. "Hey" He spoke in that awkward sort of voice that people always used when they were trying to apologize for something, the tone of voice that would make someone think they don't even know where to begin. "I'm sorry, I guess I just kind of got over excited, I'm new to this entire area it's my first time away from home really I'm kind of in over my head". So far so good he though before continuing "I'm normally not the type to jump the gun but I guess I kind of was a bit" he considered saying awe struck but the complement struck him as far too heavy handed. "Frazzled" the new word choice made him seem a bit kinder but the over all speel was a replica of someone else he had seen apologizing to some girl for coming on too strong. It was the sort of apology that came when someone who considered them selves normally suave messed up and fit the situation perfectly in his mind. "I don't know if you would be up for it or what ever but I want to try again at first meetings, maybe over a meal?" He mentally slapped him self, too soon his mind said to him you'll lose him. He maintained face though and looked up at Oz trying to use whatever charm his face gave him. Smooth carmel skin, jade green eyes and well maintained hair, all came together with his new "super suits" nicer look to give him an all around more "nice person" sort of look, atleast in his mind.
He remembered the console and the command to enter his name and quickly faked a look of suprise "shoot, get back to me on that one please" he quickly moved over and tapped in his name. Zenpai Zenpai

Last edited:
Aiko Kirishima

Aiko nodded and began typing in a report. She already knew that such failure empowerment powers were not common cases and rarely observed so she took this chance to type down a report through the use of a typewriter. She included but not limited to; type of power, how to activate it, what observations have been made. Upon completion she stores this in her cabinet. It was not as complete as the more common ones but she had done her best. Upon completion, she exited the library flipping the sign to closed and locking the door before going about to look for Kagami.

Kisaki Kisaki SidTheSkid SidTheSkid

Oz turned around to face whoever was calling to him. It was Sebastian and he immediately felt some slight annoyance, but he never let it reach his face. He appeared apologetic and Oz felt his hard mask of indifference soften. Oz listened to his apology and he let a small smile touch his features. He heard Sebastian's offer and decided he deserved a second chance. He was about to voice this when he suddenly rushed off to the console to enter his alias. Oz was a bit amused and followed him since he hadn't registered as well. He waited his turn and typed his own alias into Lady Gaga. He turned back to Sebastian once he was finished, giving the mental command to make his suit disappear under his clothes.
"Now, if you're not going to run off again, I was going to let you know I accept your offer," he said. He then stuck out his hand for Sebastian to shake, a humored grin playing across his face. "Hi, my name is Oswald but you can call me Oz. To whom do I owe the pleasure?"

Theflamre Theflamre

Maven chuckled a bit more. "Snazzy? I haven't heard that word in a while. Are you sure you're not my grandmother?" He kidded the animal-eared man. He was a bit confused as to why he was so mortified by the idea of wearing a suit, but his questions were soon answered. He was in it for the fame. Maven didn't quite agree with that motivation, but he wouldn't judge him too harshly for it.
"Anywhoo, I'm gonna listen to the instructor and enter my alias. See ya around." He stood up and waited for his turn before entering his alias into the machine. He walked past the guy on the floor on his way out. He waved his goodbye as he made a big show of opening the door and stepping through it, with a grin on his face and his eyes on him as if he was doing an instructional video on how to use doors.

Coyote Hart Coyote Hart

Oz turned around to face whoever was calling to him. It was Sebastian and he immediately felt some slight annoyance, but he never let it reach his face. He appeared apologetic and Oz felt his hard mask of indifference soften. Oz listened to his apology and he let a small smile touch his features. He heard Sebastian's offer and decided he deserved a second chance. He was about to voice this when he suddenly rushed off to the console to enter his alias. Oz was a bit amused and followed him since he hadn't registered as well. He waited his turn and typed his own alias into Lady Gaga. He turned back to Sebastian once he was finished, giving the mental command to make his suit disappear under his clothes.
"Now, if you're not going to run off again, I was going to let you know I accept your offer," he said. He then stuck out his hand for Sebastian to shake, a humored grin playing across his face. "Hi, my name is Oswald but you can call me Oz. To whom do I owe the pleasure?"

Theflamre Theflamre

Maven chuckled a bit more. "Snazzy? I haven't heard that word in a while. Are you sure you're not my grandmother?" He kidded the animal-eared man. He was a bit confused as to why he was so mortified by the idea of wearing a suit, but his questions were soon answered. He was in it for the fame. Maven didn't quite agree with that motivation, but he wouldn't judge him too harshly for it.
"Anywhoo, I'm gonna listen to the instructor and enter my alias. See ya around." He stood up and waited for his turn before entering his alias into the machine. He walked past the guy on the floor on his way out. He waved his goodbye as he made a big show of opening the door and stepping through it, with a grin on his face and his eyes on him as if he was doing an instructional video on how to use doors.

Coyote Hart Coyote Hart
"Sebastian George Wraith, though you can Seb or George" He didn't look it but he was not hispanic in the least. His father was a mix of irish and northern European with a capitalization on german. His mother was Greek, he was a Half and Half of a very dark skinned people and a very light one. Which had lead to his strange first and middle name, came from his grandfather, a man whom he had actually been pretty close to before his passing. His first name was just something his mother thought was pretty, and true enough it was.
He smiled at Oz, they were about the same height due to his family being pretty big people all around. He was actually prediceted to grow another eight or so inches and his body to extend out a little. He would always be slender for his height but his height was pretty big so he would be a bit thicker set then most men by the time he was done.
Well his genetics gave him the good fortune of being able to look the other man in the eye. Something he tended to do since his grandfather had taught him it was only polite. He finally opened his mouth again "Great! I'll make a reservation for this weekened, so we have the day free honestly I don't want to run out to town without first having the day." He had a strange way of talking, too much reading history books when allowed had impacted his speech.
He wondered if this was all going the right way, something told him it was. He didn't have much experience in this sorta thing and he knew better then to "just ask your self what you would want." Crematoriums weren't romantic for other people, death not perceived as peaceful he held a view many considered unique. So he had no clue where to start on a date, and what Oz would even like.
He made mental note to check online for good restaurants or something fun to do. He thought of over a dozen things, but almost none worked for him. He couldn't skate, had never been close to the ocean or any body of water before now. He didn't trust him self near any "great" places, gallows always seemed to find prey near them. Lastly he knew any place he would absolutly love would definitely be terrible for a date. So a restaurant was his final destination.
Zenpai Zenpai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back