• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Lurker's Fantastic (jk) 1x1 Search

Lurker

Supa hot fire. I spit that.
Hiya. So after a lot of the group rps I was in sorta fizzled out for one reason or another, I've decided to switch back to focusing on 1x1 RPs.

Little about myself to start. I'm a 21 year old college kid that works part time as a dish washer. My schedule varies a lot so II could be working every day one week then only get 2 days the next. Because of this my posting can be rapid to slow. I'm bad at talking about myself so I'm just gonna go on to rules and stuff.

- Post minimum is a gray area for me. Try to do 1 paragraph at least. Anywhere from 1-4 is fine with me. I'm not a big fan of writing super massive walls of text back and forth. If you wanna do it, go for it, but you'll probably only get like 4-5 back from me. It's just a personal thing. I feel like if you're typing 6+ paragraphs back and forth, you're doing too much without letting the other person respond. I know it can work, but I just prefer not to.

- Like I said my post rate varies a lot. Never be afraid to bump me unless it's been like a day. If it's been 3 or more go ahead and bump me and I'll probably do the same to you. At the end of the day this is a hobby and life comes first, though.

- I'm big on talking OOC. I like to get to know the person I'm roleplaying with.

- Age isn't a big deal to me. I'm 21 but I don't care if you're under 18 or whatever. I remember being 14-15 and people not giving me the time of day because of my age. If you're a good writer, it's all good.

- Grammar, literacy, whatever people are calling it nowadays, is big for me. Your posts should be readable.

- Don't be afraid to talk to me. If you're feeling like the RP is getting boring, which happens often, just tell me. We can come up with something to spice it up.

- I strictly do MxF with myself being the male. Maybe one day I'll branch out. Maybe.

- Send me your resume and 5 references if you read this. < Just kidding. Screw people that do this.

And that's my list. Now on to the pairings and plots. Bold in a pairing is what I'd like to play. Up for discussion though.

College/Prep school Roommates
Rival Professional Gamers
Pro Gaming Teammates
Detective x Serial Killer
Rich x Poor/Thief
Office Coworkers

Thats about all the pairings I have in mind. Im not good at this.

New! I want fantasy. I don't really have anything specific in mind but gimme knights, wizards, whatever.

Lastly, Fandoms. I am not -super- huge on fandoms, and if we do one I will definitely make an OC. But I thought I'd mention it.

Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy 10
Warcraft (As long as you're okay with my character being a gnome.)

And that about wraps it up. If you don't see something you like or you have questions feel free to PM me and we can talk about more stuff.

Last edited:
Hey what's up!

Are you up for the detectivexMafia leader/gang leader?

:)

Hi there :)
I'd love to do either a detective x criminal leader or a scientist x test subject rp with you.

Ugh heck yes. Perhaps plot 1..... ;)? If not, I'd also be interested in doing Detective x Mafia boss or Rich x Poor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back