• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lupine {OPEN}

I mean...It's okay if some people like it haha. I just remember falling asleep watching the 2nd movie with my gf at the time and that pretty much set the standard for every movie thereafter hahaha

I mean...It's okay if some people like it haha. I just remember falling asleep watching the 2nd movie with my gf at the time and that pretty much set the standard for every movie thereafter hahaha
If I had to choose between which book in the series that I liked, I really liked Eclipse the most.
But, if I had to choose movie was, I really liked Breaking Dawn part 2. (cause it was actually like WHOAAAA, especially when I stopped on Eclipse, book-wise).

Edit: New Moon was boring and I cringe everytime that title is mentioned.

Yeah, well to be fair I never read the books...so I guess I can't be too judgmental
All goods!
I think Twilight was the only book series I read before watching the movie.

Like LOTR and Harry Potter, I watched the movies first before I read them. (I still haven't finished yet though)

So you ever have a path set out for your charrie and your mind literally gives you the finger and says "Lol nope" and proceeds to mess it all to hell?

This is why I cant have nice things, cause I get tired and other me (who is a complete dick btw*clears throat*) decides to wreck house......seriously F*** other me god dammit!

So you ever have a path set out for your charrie and your mind literally gives you the finger and says "Lol nope" and proceeds to mess it all to hell?

This is why I cant have nice things, cause I get tired and other me (who is a complete dick btw*clears throat*) decides to wreck house......seriously F*** other me god dammit!
Me, all the time.
Like, I have a plan set for you.
But, my babies ( my charas) are like SIKE.

It's just how they are cause keeping them in character as well as in check is like weeelpp.

L M A O. <3

Okay, I read over my post but it's like. . . so I can go and edit my mistakes and stuff cause I cringe whenever I see them.
But, sometimes, I'm like whatever, they already read it. . . can't do much now.

Oh Crucialstar, how you understand me so well :3 ighty then, Im out, dueces, catch yall on the flipside

(And yeah, I use that last phrase in between daily and weekly)

So there aren't any Outskirts for the loners?
I figured, realistically, the packs wouldn't leave any room for the loners, especially not TC; if FS decided to back off and let the loners have a small space, TC would probably just take it over. FS might be more forgiving though if they come upon loners in their territory. Maybe a loner could even negotiate with a superior from either pack about giving them (just them individually or all of the loners) a den or a whole section of land in their territory that's away from the border where it can be easily overcome by the opposing pack.

I figured, realistically, the packs wouldn't leave any room for the loners, especially not TC; if FS decided to back off and let the loners have a small space, TC would probably just take it over. FS might be more forgiving though if they come upon loners in their territory. Maybe a loner could even negotiate with a superior from either pack about giving them (just them individually or all of the loners) a den or a whole section of land in their territory that's away from the border where it can be easily overcome by the opposing pack.
For now I will have them stay by the ancient tree, since no killing can take place there.
Soon Conrad will be paying FS a visit to negotiate a treaty for his loner pack to become allies during war.

Yes, it seems busy days can sneak up on us -w-
My day was fine, thank you for asking! I took a walk and it was eventful.
Ooh! A walk?
I'm glad it was okay!
And yes, I'm planning on replying soon! I hope I don't fall asleep though oh gosh hahah.

Those sneakers!

I won't be able to respond until later tonight or even tomorrow! I also have an exam to study for and so I'll be on and off here! So I'll get those two post up! One for Edelweiss and Ulric!

I'm still here guys! Been catching up on things here and there and finally posted something I had been slacking on doing.
I'll make sure to post when I get up later.

In the meantime, wish me luck today? I'm seeing my advisor to schedule my classes. Hopefully I can get what I need for next semester so I can graduate. Eeep! Almost done with uni.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back