• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lupine {OPEN}

I am so sorry deer deer
I tried to stay in character with Shax but I felt so bad about hurting your character that I had to think of an excuse to stop lmao.

I am so sorry deer deer
I tried to stay in character with Shax but I felt so bad about hurting your character that I had to think of an excuse to stop lmao.
I don't mind characters staying in characters with their babies, it's a part of roleplaying, you know? But, if you had continued, I would definitely would have asked you to ask me if it would be alright for Shax to attack her muzzle, or well, attacking and injuring her even more than she already was, you know? No worries , <3.

I'm going to write Ulric soon, but I may wait for an opening for him to appear.

Thanks for the support ;)

(Though it isnt me in the photo or anywhere near it, same branch, cant take credit for someone elses shenanigans)

It's been a bit of a long and stressful day, but nevertheless, I accomplished what I needed to do and will reply when I wake up from a nap!

Hey fam, sorry for any inactivity on my behalf as of late. I've been sick since Monday, so I've been sleeping a lot and I've also been playing catch up in school at the same time. I'll do my best to stay on top of the rp. :)

Hey fam, sorry for any inactivity on my behalf as of late. I've been sick since Monday, so I've been sleeping a lot and I've also been playing catch up in school at the same time. I'll do my best to stay on top of the rp. :)
Hey Fam, health before anything else, as well as school. No worries love !

WTF GODDAMMIT

Uhhhhhhg....tired AF= error
I totally understand. Sometimes when I write, I write late at night and that's when my writing becomes shitty af and so when I wake up to re read what I wrote, I cringe and go back to edit my post so it would make more sense LOL. So totally apologize to anyone who's read my post and it was confusing at some parts pfft.

Anddd I think when you started to edit your post you had forgotten to read what Eldridge Daniels Eldridge Daniels and Moccasin Moccasin had wrote since I think Moccasin was writing her post the same time you edited >< eeep. Simple mistake though love!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back