• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lupine {OPEN}

This is a little idea I threw together forever ago. I noticed that there aren't many animal-based role plays on here, and I've always been a fan of the wolf pack. I'm looking for 10 people or so to fill the roles of two wolf packs plus some. Let me know what you guys think and if you'd be interested in it. :)

Two thousand years from now, you find yourself in a wasteland.
Two thousand years beyond that, you find yourself to no longer exist.

The wolves have taken over. Humans have vanished, finally gone extinct. All other animals seem to cringe within the regal presence of such powerful canines. Two "alpha" packs have formed, known as Forbidden Shadows and Twisted Cacophony, while rebellious or untrustworthy wolves have scattered among the remaining lands of the earth to start their own families without the pressure of laws that the wolf kingdom forced upon everyone's shoulders.

TWISTED CACOPHONY is just what it is named for - they are twisted. Most of its members seek out power and everything that comes with it, and their main desire is to put an end to Forbidden Shadows. They are known for their strength.

The members of
FORBIDDEN SHADOWS, on the other hand, are known for their speed. FS contains some of the fastest wolves in all the lands. They believe peace is the answer, as opposed to war.

LONERS are another story. They are known for their endurance and stamina; even if they originated from one of the two "alpha" packs, over time, their bodies adapt and they soon find themselves to rely more on stamina rather than speed or strength. They are generally neutral when it comes to the rivalry between Forbidden Shadows and Twisted Cacophony; loners try to avoid interference with the two most regal wolf packs in history.

And now, it is up to you to determine what happens. Will Twisted Cacophony finally succeed in their lustful desires? Or will Forbidden Shadows prevail and wipe out Twisted Cacophony once and for all? Perhaps the loners will populate and grow into a third pack - and maybe even take over? You decide.

RP

Last edited:
I'm gonna join in for my love of the puppers (you know who). I just got to think on which pack.

Hellooooo everyone!

I spent my day trying to seriously figure out BBCode for the very first time (because I am very, very new to this; I'm a little more familiar with HTML haha), and so I posted the role play page and the characters page just a short while ago! I recommend checking out the role play page first, reading it, and then hopping over to the characters page, reading it, and then filling out a character form.

I'm so glad you guys are interested in this! It will be more awesome with every person that wants to join us. ^_^

And also, just a quick heads up, I have a very very very busy day tomorrow, and I'm generally a busy college student, so if you don't hear back from me tomorrow (or from time to time), just know that I will be back as soon as I can. :D

Y'all are awesome!

Raku Raku
Nephalem Nephalem
L Lycanthretics
Gradous13 Gradous13
SilverSkyWolf SilverSkyWolf
KuroBara KuroBara
Aero Aero

So I have a few questions...

1. Is there going to be any other places besides the forest?

2. How Large is the forest?

3. What kind of terrain are we looking at?

Last edited:
Okay so idk how big we're allowed to make our wolves but I feel like I made her way too big. Like she is way,WAY bigger than any normal sized wolves but you mentioned horse size wolves somewhere so I was confused v.v Madathi Madathi

So I have a few questions...

1. Is there going to be any other places besides the forest?

2. How Large is the forest?

3. What kind of terrain are we looking at?

Those are very good questions that I hadn't thought of yet! I just updated the role play page with this info. Let me know if you have any other questions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back