• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Lupine {OPEN}

Yeah probably, Ive been busy AF lately and sooooo much idiotic bs is happenin within my battery so im mentally drained
It's okay love. Don't force yourself to write when you're mentally drained okay? I'm sure everyone understands that life gets in the way. Plus, health is more important!

Let me know if there is any conflicting areas in the new post, im on the move and posting most of the time atm so yeah, feed back is something i love

Hello all! I just stumbled across this RP a few moments ago and I was curious if now would be a good time to accept new a new character.

Hello all! I just stumbled across this RP a few moments ago and I was curious if now would be a good time to accept new a new character.
We're always accepting characters and we'd love to have you! Feel free to head on over to the RP page and read the preface of the RP, and then go to the Characters page and fill out the form on that page.

Hello friends!

So I made the executive decision to make a map for our role play, now located on the RP page. The locations from the small description that used to be on the RP page have been updated and there's also a list explaining all of the geographical features that are now on the island. I did this, firstly, for communication purposes and to make it easier for us to know exactly where everyone's characters are at in the rp, and secondly, I made the map to add another aspect to the rp that could allow for more plot twists and, therefore, make it that much more interesting in the long run.

I'd really appreciate it if y'all took five minutes before your next post to look at the map and read the descriptions of the new geographical features on the island, as there are some important ones. (And it took me 895043 hours to make, so there's that.)

Thanks guys! If you have any questions at all, please let me know! :D

Gradous13 Gradous13 JokerValentine JokerValentine Tasteless Tasteless Nephalem Nephalem Raven Kade Raven Kade deer deer Eldridge Daniels Eldridge Daniels Aero Aero Moccasin Moccasin

Last edited:
OMG.
THE MAP IS FREAKING GORGEOUS.
IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
IM INLOVE WITH IT.
<3 thank youuuuu love!
It helps to visualize things clearer now <3

OMG.
THE MAP IS FREAKING GORGEOUS.
IT'S BEAUTIFUL.
IM INLOVE WITH IT.
<3 thank youuuuu love!
It helps to visualize things clearer now <3
It makes me so happy to hear that you like it! The last 24 hours of my life went into pouring my heart and soul into that map, so it means a lot to me knowing you love it as much as I do. ^_^

It makes me so happy to hear that you like it! The last 24 hours of my life went into pouring my heart and soul into that map, so it means a lot to me knowing you love it as much as I do. ^_^
oh gosh, girl, no. it's the love, sweat, tears, and effort. i mean, it's AMAZING. <3.
I love it!

Wonderful map, is it alright if I have Conrad's little camp (where him and Edelweiss are residing) near Vetus Lingum?
Also, does the blue line represent the border of the two packs?

Wonderful map, is it alright if I have Conrad's little camp (where him and Edelweiss are residing) near Vetus Lingum?
Also, does the blue line represent the border of the two packs?
Yep, for sure. :) Loners kind of do what they want, as long as they don't get caught by the packs haha.
And yes, it does!

Sorry guys, my allergies are killing me atm. But eeep, Ima go look at the map again cause it's so pleasing to the eye agshsjsks. Okay, I'm done hahaha

The map look amazing! I'm sorry for my inactivity, school has been taking up most of my time :/. Thankfully spring break is next week so I'll be more active :)!

Darth Oats Darth Oats
Igo's a cutie pie because when I was looking for some pic's for Ulric, I saw Igo's photos of a red wolf and I'm like, CUTIE.
I just felt like telling you that, anyways, pfft.

Haha ;D Thanks!

When I saw the picture I used for the CS I immediately fell for it because it was obviously very different from the usually wolf's coat. I decided I wanted something a little unique for him

Haha ;D Thanks!

When I saw the picture I used for the CS I immediately fell for it because it was obviously very different from the usually wolf's coat. I decided I wanted something a little unique for him
I totally feeeeel!
I immediately thought of using a red wolf as well, but I figured I can go with brown since brown wasn't much either! (Plus, I found myself looking at wolf gifs and I found some! ((even if it is the twilight gifs, pffft)) )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back