• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lunar Light [Closed]

Characters
Here
Ward grinned and took her hand again to lead her to the pack. It didn't take to long and once there he looked to her. "I'm glad you're here." He says, before leading her into his house.

Kenzi followed and smiled, she was happy too, "I can't help that I am curious where you come from." she teased.

Ward laughed a little. "Yes well, I'm afraid it is kind of boring." He says. "Let's see...Shalimar?" He calls out gently. "I think she's in our room."

Kenzi let go of his hand as she head the steps, "Coming." Shalimar called as she came out and smiled, "Ward. Is this her?"

Ward smiled warmly. "Yes, this is Kenzi. Kenzi this is Shalimar." He says, stepping back a little so he wasn't between them.

Shalimar smiled, "Hello."

Kenzi smiled nodding, shyly, "Hello?!" she said looking nervously between Ward and Shalimar.

Shalimar moved towards her and reached to take her hands, "Come, so we can get you set for breakfast."

Ward gave her an apologetic smile and then looked to Shalimar. "Try to remember dear, she needs to be comfortable more than anything." He says. Doubting his bride to be would allow him to come with.

Shalimar looked at him and smirked, "It'll be fine, let us girls do what we do and you go make sure that everything is set." she leaned over and kissed his cheek, "I promise she will be fine." She knew a emissary was important and the silver pack was open to a treaty but it hadn't been completed just yet. "Come, Kenzi, you will look more presentable, before I am done with you." she smiled, not allowing Kenzi a word in. Kenzi glanced helplessly to Ward as she was pulled along.

Ward gave her a sympathetic look and mouth 'I'm sorry' to her. He didn't know what to do, but he was afraid of Shalimar going over board. He sighed and linked with Mike to let him know what was going on.

Mike sighed as he stepped onto Johnathan's door with Hailey, "Our Alpha born is starting to really get on my nerves." he commented to Hailey as they waited for Johnathan to answer.

Hailey looked to him and then kissed his cheek. "Why? He really is just trying to make things right you know." She says gently with a smile.

Mike sighed, "He brought Mikenzi into the pack, knowing that we are not on good terms with Rogues." he growled, "Johnathan won't like it and if I have to I will kill her and it will be all Ward's fault. I may be pack, but I still care how it will effect my family and how it will effect the treaty with the silver pack."

Hailey sighed and took his hands in hers, bringing them up to her lips and kissing his knuckles. "Talk to him Mike. I'm sure he has a reason for it. He isn't stupid." She says with a faint smirk. "But you should still discuss it with him." She adds gently and more seriously this time.

Mike sighed, "If I get the chance." He said as he waited for Jonathan outside his door, knowing better then to knock a second time.

Hailey sighed and kissed his cheek. Pulling back just as Johnathan answered the door. The man sighed. "Come on." He says. He loved his son and he knew he did his best. But sometimes he had to question his son's choices.

Mike nodded as he laid her in and sighed, "I trust he let you in on what we are walking into. " Mike stated respectfully. "I don't mean to step the mine, but I know this rogue, she'll be gone in a day or two. She's never been good with staying in one place but she is connected to the silver pack. Harming her would be ill advised."

Johnathan sighed and glanced to hailey briefly and then back to Mike. "Then I will give her a chance and my son as well for whatever foolish plan he's decided upon. I swear that boy has become worse since his brother died." Johnathan says, sighing at the end.

Mike sighed, "Perhaps Shalimar will correct that." He suggested. "I will speak with the rogue, she is a child at best, I am sure I can get her to leave by any means." He offered, "I will extend the knowledge that otherwise she isn't an important part to the treaty with the silver pack. If you want I will speak with their Luna about sending rogues to this territory."

Johnathan nodded. "Of course." Then he smirked a little. "You know I've been surprised with you Michael. So easily turning against your kind for your mate." He says, making sound like it's supposed to be a compliment. Hailey lightly squeezed Mike's hand as if to reassure him. "Go. Find Ward and speak with him and then contact the silver pack's Luna." Johnathan adds as a final order.

Mike took a breath, nodding as he stated, "I do what needs to be done for this pack." He had went so far as to fight his own father, vanishing him and his family from this territory while they remained rogue. It was the only way to prove to Jonathan he could be trusted and the only way to keep Hailey from being forced to become Beta. She hadn't been trained and she was not really the kind of wolf that could be beta. "We should go. Shalimar is expected the three of us soon, I will link with my sister on the way. "

Johnathan nodded. "Go. I will be there shortly." He says, waving his hand dismissively. Hailey gently tugged Mike's hand and pulled him to go with her.

"I know you don't like Ward, but he is trying to make rogues welcome. Doesn't that count for something?" She whispered gently as they left the house to go to Ward and Shalimar's house.

Mike sighed, "No. He is being childish, considering he is older I would expect more." He growled, "Rogues are not allowed here, if our alpha doesn't allow them. Ward need to remember his place and his role."

Mike sighed, "No. He is being childish, considering he is older I would expect more." He growled, "Rogues are not allowed here, if our alpha doesn't allow them. Ward need to remember his place and his role."

Hailey nodded, she knew better than to argue with him. "Well he'll be Alpha soon. But until then you're right." She says gently. She kissed his cheek as they walked. "It's going to work Mike. It has to." She adds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back