• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lunar Light [Closed]

Characters
Here
Ward smirked. "I know." He says, looking to her. "Like I said, it was the closest term I could think of. It doesn't matter much." He says gently. He didn't want her to worry needlessly about it. That wasn't his intent.

Kenzi looked ta him and nodded, "Okay." she smirked, "It would be nice to meet the wolf you are going to be mates with." she stated even if she knew that mates didn't work that way, he seemed to be like her. They didn't have mates, they just kind of existed. She thought she was alone in that nature but she was happy to see that at least one of them would be happy that way.

Ward just gave her a small smile and looked back up at the stars. For some reason that statement didn't make him as happy as it once would have. He liked Shalimar and he knew she would be a good Luna. But the more time he spent with Kenzi the less he was starting to think Shalimar was right for him.

Kenzi smiled, "So tell me more about her. I don't want to say something that she would be upset with." she stated looking at him, he looked a little lost.

"Hmm? Who?" He asks a moment looking to her. "Oh! Shalimar." He says. He thought a moment. "She is kind and thoughtful. But she likes having things done her way. She's very...specific when it comes to things being done and often it's easiest to just let her do it. I suppose in that matter she's anlittle controli g but she's not that bad. Or maybe I'm just used to it." He says quietly.

Kenzi giggled, "It sounds like you are used to it." She teased, then smiled at him, "She sounds like Mike and Ban. I think I might like her." She bumped her shoulder against him, "Not sure if she'll like me, since I kind of drive Mike and Ban crazy."

Ward chuckled and playfully mussed her hair. "Well I like you so I'm sure she will too." He says with a grin.

Kenzi smirked, "Stop that, you know I'm not a pup right. " she teased "I am a grown wolf that just happens to be small. "

Ward laughed some. "You're rather perfectly sized I would say." He says with a smirk as he lowered his arm but kept it around her shoulders.

Kenzi blushed a little as she looked up at him and smiled, "Do you now?" She asked innocently.

"Yep." He says with a grin, looking over to her. His grin fell a little as he once more took in how beautiful she was. Then he smiled again.

Kenzi looked at him with her green eyes and wondered why his smile vanished and then returned before she smiled at him. "What? "

"Nothing...just..." he hesitated and looked away from her. Another smile crept onto his lips and he wasn't sure how to continue. If he could tell her what he wanted. "I'm glad you'll be coming to town tomorrow." He says.

Kenzi grinned and blushed, "I'm glad to come to. I like being around you. Sometimes it helps me to forget that I'm alone."

Ward smiled and nodded. It felt like that to him too. "Well I'm glad for it, because I'd like to have you around more." He says.

Kenzi smirked, "Well, that sounds like you plan to keep me around." she teased, "You might have to catch me a lot in that case."

Ward chuckled. "I'd rather it be me than anyone else. I think I'm rather good at it after all." He says with a playful grin.

Kenzi grinned up at him, "Yeah, you are pretty good at it. And a lot of wolves have catch me, so I should know."

Ward laughed again and looked over to her. "Good, I'm glad that I'm the best. I'd hate if I weren't." He teases.

Kenzi giggled, then sighed, kissing his cheek, "You should go." she didn't want him to, it was something she had felt since they met and even more as yesterday dug on while they couldn't meet. "Your mate wouldn't like you staying out until morning and I should get ready for bed."

Kenzi looked at him fro a moment, she didn't want him to go, but seeing him as close as he was and feeling this way, made her think that he should. She smiled, "Then she would be happy to find you home sooner then later. We have a big day, you'll meet me here and then you can prove to me, Mike is your father's Beta and I can meet her."

Ward gave her a small smile, he was disappointed to go but he didn't want to push her to let him stay. "Yes, I suppose that's a good point. I shall see you tomorrow morning then." He says.

Kenzi smiled at him, "I will be waiting for you, hopefully not asleep." she teased, reminding him of how he made her wait tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back