• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lunar Light [Closed]

Characters
Here
"I wish you would." Johnathan growled, causing Ward to flinch. His father was not and easy man but he was still his father.

"No you don't." He whispered, causing Johnathan to turn his attention back to Ward again. "I think you just wish you could undo what was done." He said softly. But then his tone turned cold. "It's a shame you can't." He added. He took a step back, then looked to Wade before turning to go. He wanted to see Kenzi again. He knew he needed to go speak to Shalimar. But he was not in the right mood.

Wade watched Ward go before he turned to Johnathan, "Sleep brother, because you might never get the chance to dream again. When Evanora returns, I will have her take your dreams from you." He smirked, "These will be the last you will get to remember your mate, in your dreams. Because soon, all you will see is the blackness you drowned yourself into."

Johnathan stared coldly, but said nothing more. There was nothing more he could say.

Ward walked aimlessly for a bit and then found himself going to his spot with Kenzi. He hoped she would be there and yet he hoped she wouldn't. It was dangerous for her to be here right now.

Shalimar sighed, as she waited in the living room, reading a book, before she linked with Ward, Did everything go so bad, that you won't be home?

Ward felt a pang of guilt. I...I needed to clear my head. There have been issues. He said apologetically. Shalimar we'll need to talk, there are some things we will need to figure out. He added softly.

Shalimar placed her book down on her lap, Talk?! About the new Alpha or is there something else? she asked, not sure what could be on his mind.

Ward only felt a stronger guilt. About the new Alpha in some sense yes but...but about us as well. Please, darling, I promise we'll talk when I get back. He said gently. He didn't want to hurt her, but it wasn't fair to stay with her either.

Shalimar sat up and looked confused, Okay, I will be here when you come. she bite her lip, wondering what he meant and the only thing that came to mind was the fact that a new Alpha meant Ward wouldn't be Alpha and he wouldn't need a Luna. She couldn't say it wouldn't cross her mind, but it felt a little strange to think that they would be in the same Pack after almost being mated.

I’ll see you then. He promised. He then went to the spot where he always met Kenzi, hoping that she would come by. He needed to see her and talk to her.

Shalimar sighed as she placed her book away and started to work on picking things up, the house was clean as always but she needed something to busy herself as she waited for Ward to get home.

Ward waited, he sorted through his thoughts, and even tried to talk himself out of what he was about to do to Shalimar. But he couldn’t. Telling her they would not be mates was the only option he could see. Whatever happened between him and Kenzi, this was how it had to be. He sighed and after it was dark, headed to the home he shared with Shalimar.

When she could smell him she froze, she was't sure what to expect, but she was sure that she wasn't going to like it. So she prepared herself as she moved towards the living room to wait.

Ward entered the house, not surprised to see Shalimar already waiting for him. He sighed, and then gestures to the couch. “You might want to sit.” He said gently. Once she had decided if she wanted to sit or not, he just jumped right into it, not seeing a point to beat around the bush. “Shalimar we cant...I can’t complete the mating ritual with you.” He said.

Shalimar looked at him with some surprise, she had a feeling this was the case, but not why. She positioned herself properly, not showing any change in her own position, other then the surprise, "And the Alpha is aware of this and the reason?"

Ward looked to her apologetically. He hated doing this to her. He didn’t want to hurt her, but it didn’t feel right to continue. “No. I’m talking to you first because you over everyone else deserves to know first. You need to understand first Shalimar. I don’t...I don’t want to hurt you and there is no way to avoid that but this is the way that will be most fair to you.” He said. He hesitated. He didn’t know how to keep going about this. “I...I met someone. A girl who...she’s not my mate. I don’t have that draw. But there is a connection to here closer to the mate bond than anything I have ever felt before. Y-you have every right to be angry Shalimar. Believe me I know this isn’t fair to you but isn’t it better than going through with the ceremony and me still feeling what I do for the other wolf?” He asked quietly. He was prepared for her to explode at him. To be angry, to be sad, but he didn’t know how she would react.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back