• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lunar Light [Closed]

Characters
Here

Matreania

Expect the unexpected, it expects you
Kenzi smiled as she looked through the trees, Ward had a meeting with Zyana and Greyson the day before. He had promised to come and see her and she had the strange feeling that she hoped he would. They had talked for hours when they met, he was nice and she felt comfortable with him, more and more. But today, she was going to try to visit his pack, to see if Mike was really Beta or if that was something that was just a rumor.

Shalimar smiled as she hummed, in the front garden before spotting Ward, "Ward." she called. They had some time before the wedding, but she had been wanting to get his opinion for the last two days on flowers. Yesterday he had a meeting with the Silver Pack and she did her best to make Luna Zyana feel welcomed and it was nice to see her again. She was a rogue when she was in the pack before, seeing her as Luna made Shalimar hopeful of her own position.

Last edited:
Ward was on his way to see Kenzi. He had told her he would meet with her and he was looking forward to it. Hearing Shalimar's voice though he came to her. She was his future Luna afterall and he wanted to make her happy. "Yes love?" He asks gently as he approached her, a small smile on his face.

Shalimar smiled, looking at him, she sat on her knees, "Ward, I wanted to spend some time looking at flowers with you. I was thinking something that matched our eyes. You know, to should our joining as one to the pack. What do you think?" she asked sweetly. She was a nice and kind wolf, she did as much as she wanted done and she liked the idea that as Luna she would be able to make the pack better.

Ward smiled and went to her, kneeling beside her. "I think they would be lovely. But do you like blue enough for the flowers to be blue?" He asks, genuinely concerned and curious.

Shalimar looked at him and sighed, "I think it should be something for us both." she smiled taking his hand, "It can't only be what I like, it is our wedding. I want the pack to feel like even if we aren't mates that we are together in this."

Ward smiled and gently brushed her hair back out of her face. "They will see." He says, kissing her forehead. "I like blue, it and green are my favorite colors as you know. Let's do a mix?" He suggests.

Shalimar grinned, nodding, "Good. I'm glad." She sighed, "Do you have to work with Mike again?" She asked motioning towards the way he was going. "I know he must be getting the hang of things. With Hailey's father gone and Niklaus out I guess deciding to take Hailey's place so she wouldn't need to learn everything in such a short time can be stressful for him. You two have just started to get alone, I would think you two would make life easier for each other."

Ward nodded. "I'm hoping for us to eventually be friends. I'm trying it to smother him too much. But no, I'm hopefully meeting with an emissary of sorts. I'll see if they show up though." He answers, kissing her cheek. It wasn't a lie, but it wasn't the whole truth either.

Shalimar smiled at him and nodded, "Then you should go. I am sure that it is important and it's good to have some room." she sighed. "I have work to do before bed, you won't be out late again, will you?"

Ward smiled and lightly kissed her cheek. "I don't know. I'll try not to be but I'm not sure." He says gently. He felt ansudden pang of guilt. He wasn't cheating on her but since he'd been spending time with Kenzi he didn't quite feel the same way towards Shalimar as he used to.

Shalimar sighed, nodding, "Okay, as long as you are safe, i guess I shouldn't worry about when you come home." she smiled at him, "Did you eat?"

Shalimar shook her head, "No, go. It'll be important for you to have this time. Because you won't have this kind of time later." she teased, with a playful grin. She giggled, "Go, my love. And be safe."

Ward smirked and kissed her cheek. "I'll see you'd tonight." He says before moving to go meet Kenzi. He hoped she would still be there when he arrived.

Kenzi sighed as she closed her eyes looking up at the stars. She had loved the stars they made her feel wild and free. But now she was starting to get sleepy.

When Ward finally reached Kenzi he was afraid she was asleep. He approached her carefully and then smiled to himself as he sat beside her. "Sorry I'm late." He whispered.

Kenzi jumped up awake and looked around before her heart started to.relax. She was so worried about what had found her for the moment she forgot who she had been waiting for. She smirked, "You are. But if you tell me more about your brother I might not be so upset." She teased

He chuckled a little and playfully ruffled her hair. "What else do you want to know?" He asks. He loved talking about his brother. It helped keep him alive in a sense.

Kenzi smirked at him, "Why not start with..... his training. There had to be some work in that he wasn't happy work. "

Ward chuckled. "He enjoyed training well enough, but he didnhave reservations. In the end he realized having it was more useful than not." He says. He sat back up and looked up at the night sky. "Jason...when we very first started he was a pill. He did everything he could to make it difficult for me to try to teach him. Of course part of that was just. Cause we were young and he didn't care about his older brother telling him what to do."

Kenzi sat up and giggled, "He kind of sounds like me. We could have been really good friend." she bite her lip, "I was thinking, since you are late, maybe I could go into the pack tomorrow and see if Mike is really Beta." she suggested.

"Still don't believe me huh?" Wards asks with a faint smile. "I would like that. I...I have not told Shalimar I have been meeting with you specifically. Just that I was coming to see an emissary. I could introduce you to her as well? Only if you were okay with it."

Kenzi smirked, "It's not that I don't believe you. That just doesn't sound like the rogue that partially raised me." She corrected and nodded, "Okay, but what is an emissary?" She asked confused.

Ward chuckled some. "They are like messengers between Alphas in simplest terms. It's the closest I could come up with for you." He says with a grin.

Kenzi looked as him lost, "But I was here for that, I stayed because of something else. And it was a Luna not an Alpha. " she pointed out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back