• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lunar Light [Closed]

Characters
Here
Ward sighed, glancing briefly to Mike and then fixing his gaze on Greyson. He looked like an Alpha then and he composed himself well. "We may as well get what is wanted out in the open and work around that. I have a plan but with Wade here things may shift." He says seriously.

Greyson smirked, nodding, "Probably." he motioned Ward to speak, "Go ahead, I will listen."

"My father wants control of your elite. Your most powerful wolves under his command." He looked to Mike once and then to Greyson. "You are not far off about Michael's orders if you do not comply." He thought a moment. "I would like to hear your thoughts and Wade's ideas before I suggest a lose plan." He adds.

Greyson sighed, "I can only add that, it would have to go both ways, to be fair."

Mike sighed, "That's not going to work."

Wade listened for a moment before he smirked, "No, it won't. So, my idea is easy. Disband your Five Elite."

Greyson looked shocked by the request, "What?" he said holding back a temper."

Wade sighed, as he moved to the table, "Disband your strongest force."

"They have trained their whole lives to be one of the Five and they are the only force our pack has." Greyson protested, "You'll weaken us and we will have no way to keep our pack safe."

Wade nodded, "Of course you will, you have your Elite."

"And against the Five rogues?"

"You control two of them, one in which you have yet to see what she can do." Wade said, "Disband your Five Elite and share the information of the Rogue Five with the Moonlight pack. That is the terms."

Mike glared at Wade, "Who are you to even be asking of anything? Alpha Johnathan....."

"Has very little control of you, no matter how it looks." Wade said before Mike could finish his sentence. "You play the good old wolf, cruel and obedient, but you joined the Moonlight pack, I know how the Alpha was trained and I know how much he doesn't understand or know. For example, the ritual of blood transference. Faking your father's wound was pretty easy that way. Or how about that plan in your head, you father should be in the pack in another year, right?"

Mike growled, "Who the hell do you think you are?"

"I am your Alpha. I know what is going through your head." he glanced to Ward, "Thanks to Ward here, I am linked to every wolf in the moonlight pack, including Johnathan." he looked to Greyson, "This is the only way that you will make this treaty work."

Ward had the sense not to smile, though it was difficult. He looked to Greyson. "My father will not be Alpha long. At most a year, but one way or another he will not remain in power." He glanced to Wade, and then to Greyson. "We can negotiate different terms then if we need to. But an alliance between our packs is important. And right now this will be the most beneficial for both packs." He says.

Greyson sighed, a little frustrated but he knew better, looking between them, he nodded, "I will disbanned the Five Elite and share what I know, but in return, I want you to take Lee."

Wade looked confused, "Why?"

"Because I can't train her, like you can. Zyana's family won't take the chance of it being a trap and Lee is, just like you said, a power I can't understand. She's not going to be able to master her power here. We know about her, but we all know that her power is something we can't hope to help train." Greyson stated, "I am asking as a father as much as I ask as an Alpha."

Mike sighed, "We aren't your babysitters...." he started to say.

"Agreed." Wade stated without hesitation."

This time Ward did smile. He wasn't sure how all of this would work, but he knew Greyson's beloved daughter would be perfectly safe with Wade. He didn't think Zyanna would be pleased to lose her daughter, even if only temporarily, but it would be beneficial to the little girl.

Greyson nodded, "Then we are at a good start."

Wade smirked, nodding, "Yes." he sighed, "We can move forward in a day or two, gives you a chance to do your part and us to work on ours. For now, we should get back to the pack and deal with our own changes."

"Changes?" Mike asked.

Wade glanced at him, "Yes, changes."

Ward kept his mouth shut, but found himself looking down at his hands. Wade would take over being Alpha. He certainly hoped so at least. His father would have been stepping down in a year or so anyway. Then his thoughts drifted to Kenzi. He'd go to their spot everyday in hopes of seeing her again.

Greyson sighed, "I will get Lee ready to go."

Wade looked at him and shook his head, "I will send someone for her, soon. For now, have your goodbye with her."

Greyson looked at him for a moment and then smirked, "Thank you." he stood up to leave before he stopped, "I know our families have some crossings that is unfavorable, but I'm glad we can work through them."

Ward looked up at that. Glancing to Wade and then back to Greyson. "I think with him here things are going to work out pretty well." He says.

Mike growled as he watched Greyson leave, "Are you crazy?" he snapped.

Wade sighed, "It has been decided. I suggest you take it in." he told Mike.

Mike growled at Wade, "Who the hell are you?"

Wade smirked, "The Moonlight's returning Alpha." he sighed, "Come on, it's time we go, collect Zerks and let's go."

Ward watched them leave a moment and then looked to Mike. "I know you hate this...but I think it will be better in the end Michael." He says gently.

Mike glared at him, "No Alpha is better." he snapped before he left too, to find Hailey, so they could get ready to go.

Ward sighed, looking up at the ceiling and then finally he left too. He didn't know what to do to try to earn Mike's trust. He didn't know what to do period. He'd never felt like this before Jason was killed. He'd been confident and knew exactly what he was doing. Things were just complicated.

It wasn't long before Wade was waiting for Ward, Mike and Hailey, as Greyson was there to see them off.

Ward looked to Greyson and gave him a small smile and nod. "Things will work out...for both packs." He said, turning to go. It was time to get home and deal with his father realizing Wade was back.

Greyson nodded, "I hope so." He said, seeing them off.

Wade lead the run at first but Mike took Hailey in his arms to run with her. Catching up with Wade was simple for him and in no time he reached the speed to pass him. Wade almost looked amused.

Hailey enjoyed when Mike ran with her. It felt like they were in their own world. And she knew he needed the release of tension with a good run.

Ward watched them pass and smirked a little, looking over to wade. "His curse is speed." He said. Though he was sure Wade had picked up on that.

Wade smirked, "His curse? His life is speed, or didn't you notice him moving the whole time?" He stated. Mike couldn't slow down, it would be too annoying for someone that was cursed with speed." He pointed out, "You know, knowing the different curses is important. Some, like Mike's aren't hidden very well."

Ward thought about it and then smiled. "That does make sense. I can see it...now you've pointed it out." He said with a slight chuckle.

Wade smirked, "You'll find out that there are things you notice without trying to, when you are trained as alpha." He pointed out

Ward smiled a little. "Well I look forward to that if I am given the opportunity. I'd like to learn as much as I can." He says.

Wade smirked at him, "Well, I think that is something to be admire, considering you were realised by Johnathan."

Ward raised an eyebrow. "He has a few good points. I guess it's natural I'd think that since he raised me. But thank you anyway." He said, smiling a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back