• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lunar Light [Closed]

Characters
Here
Wade smirked, by the time we get there that Mike will be reporting in. Come on, faster." He stated. As he started to pick up the pace to reach the pack sooner.

Ward nodded, picking up his pace with ease. Mike reporting in before they got there would not gen a good thing.

Mike arrived before they did, he set Hailey down as they reached the pack house, "I'll see you for dinner." He assured her before he kissed her lips and went in to find Johnathan. He sighed as he walked in, "We have a problem."

Hailey nodded, sighing a little as she watched him go. She knew he had to donas Johnathan said and she would be on his side no matter what. She just wished he could be like when she very first met him, before Johnathan came into his life with the ultimatum he did.

Johnathan looked up from his paper work, seeming unamused at Mike's entrance but willing to listen. "What happened?" He asked.

Mike sighed, "Your son. He brought another wolf, one that is powerful enough to control me. He has the silver pack disband the five Elite." He started and sighed, "Not only that, but Alpha Greyson seems to have acknowledged this wolf as the Moonlight Alpha."

A dark look crossed over Johnathan's features and it took everything in him not to completely lose control. "This wolf did what?" He growled, moving towards Mike. "You let some strange wolf manipulate my son and think he could possibly take over this pack?!" He roared. Before he could stop himself he was backhanding Mike with enough force to knock him to the ground. "And to top it all off you didn't even manage to get their elite under our control." He snarled, kneeling beside Mike. "Next time your mate will be staying close to me. It seems having her along was too much of a distraction for you." A part of him knew that wasn't true, knew that if anything having Hailey with him probably helped. But he wouldn't hurt the daughter of the only friends he'd ever had since his brother left and he didn't know how else to punish Mike.

Mike snapped, growling but stopped, holding his fury in, "He is coming here." Mike continued his report, "He seems to have business with you."

Johnathan clenched his hands into fists, holding in another blow as he got to his feet. "Then sit. And do not speak Michael while I listen to what this stranger has to say." He snapped.

Mike got to his feet, only nodding as he moved to a corner. It wasn't long before Wade opened the door, with a smirk, "I think that is enough, playing father, Nat." He said as he walked in looking around, "I see Kevin's system is good for you. Too bad he only trained you to be a brat." He said as he stopped by the desk and sat on the chair, he turned to Mike and then Ward, "Seat. We have a lot to talk about." He told Ward and then to Johnathan, and glared with a snap, "You to. Seat."

Johnathan looked about ready to blow a fuse but inside he felt like his heart had stopped. He did as he was told though and sat, staring coldly at Wade. "What are you here?" He asked tensely. Ward sat back and watched cautiously. Unsure of how he felt about what he was watching.

Wade sighed, "Father was very big on explaining how the pack ran. You answer to me, not the other way around. I am taking back what is my birth right and I am deciding not to allow you to go through this motion of destroying what father built, anymore." he smirked as he leaned forward, "She was here all along. My daughter, the niece you tried to get rid of, like you did your son, has been here and for the first time in centuries, we will have our daughter back."

Johnathan snarled, resisting every urge in him to lunge at Wade. "Then it would seem I have no further business here." He said once he was in control of himself.

Wade looked at him coldly, it was a look he had never given his younger brother, even though at the moment his younger brother looked two Wade's age now. "Oh, but you do. You made this mess and it is about time that you learn to clean up after yourself.' he snarled back, "You destroyed what this pack should have been, but you destroyed our family, so it is time you fixed your mistake."

Johnathan returned the look, but said nothing more at first. "Let the pups leave for a time, you and I need to discuss everything and then you can let them back in." He finally said.

Wade leaned back, before turning to Ward, he sighed, "Do as he says and I will let you know when to come back in." he told him before looking at Johnathan, "There is a lot to talk about little brother."

Ward looked between them and then nodded. When he and Mike were outside he looked to Mike. "You okay?" He asked gently. He didn't mean just the bruise that hard started to form but was already healing. He meant everything he was sure his father had threatened.

Once Ward and Mike were gone Johnathan looked to Wade. It was as though all the energy left him and he slumped into his chair. "How is your mate?" He asked quietly.

Mike rolled his eyes, "I'm fine." he snapped before he started to the corner, he sighed, leaning against the wall and didn't look at Ward. His bruise would heal in moments, his curse assured that. He never felt a pain that was longer then a few moments.

Wade smirked, "Retrieving our daughter." he sighed, "She is why I am here. She told me to deal with your mess, but you destroyed my family, so you can only imagine how upset I am."

Ward sighed. "Is Hailey alright?" He asked.

Johnathan sighed. "Then punish me how you wish." He said tensely.

Mike sighed, nodding, "She is worried, but she will be fine."

Wade smirked, "You believe you have to tell me what to do?" he sighed as he looked at Johnathan, "I could hurt you, I could break you, not just physically. I could tell you things that would hurt you as much as you hurt me, maybe even more, since you will know how alone you are. But for now, I think you need some time to think. A place to think long and hard where no one can see you."

Ward nodded, his relief obvious. "Good." He said. He was going to say more but for the time decided against it.

Johnathan growled, resisting the urge to lunge. "What could you possibly tell me Wade? All I have left is my son and ever since his brother's death he's distanced himself from me. I'm already alone." He snapped. "Now then. Do what you will do we can get this over with."

Wade looked at him and sighed, but didn't comment on the fact that Ward was not actually his son, he stood up, "I am going to place you in the jail until I have decided to take you out and you have decided to be a brother."

Johnathan only nodded. He didn't ha have rights to complain and he wouldn't. "Fine. Shall we go or would you like to finish talking with the pups?" He asked.

Wade sighed, "We can go, I will talk to them when we get back.....the grumpy one is your Beta, right?"

Wade smirked, "Well, I'll use him as Beta for the time being then, until I decided if he is a good one or not." he stated as he started towards the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back