• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lunar Light [Closed]

Characters
Here
"I'm ornate worried about that. Like I said she went off that way, that's all the assistance I can give. It's all I know, which will keep her safe." He said. He had no reason not to believe them and something told him they were being completely genuine. "I hope you find her." He added.

Evanora smiled, "Thank you." She turned to Wade, "Please stay." She said kissing his lips before stepping back. Her hands moved before she snapped her fingers and vanish.

Wade sighed, watching her, he sighed, before turning to Ward, "Why is my daughter protecting your pack? Isn't that your Alpha's work?"

Ward looked to him, narrowing his eyes in suspicion. "This isn't our territory. And even so the Luna who's territory this is, is good friends with your daughter." He says. "Besides, my beta was hung ho and ready to kill your daughter and any other witch that came around. He takes after our Alpha more than I do." Ward muttered. He hesitated and then looked to Wade again. "You seem awfully familiar you know. Have you ever ventured into the moonlight pack?" He couldn't help the question. He still couldn't figure out what seemed so familiar about the male wolf.

Wade looked at him, stepping towards Ward, his eyes glowed for a moment and he chuckled, "Wow." Was all he said for the moment, "i guess pups really can imprint." He stated and then sighed, looking at Ward seriously, "I haven't ventured to the moonlight pack. I was raised there. As it's Alpha."

It took a moment for that to sink in. As long as Ward had known his father had always been the Alpha...hadn't he. But this wolf, while even having time traveled, could only be a little older than his father. "How...how?" Ward struggled to ask the question more intelligently. He was overwhelmed with curiosity about this strange wolf and how he knew him.

Wade looked half amused, "Well, my father was the Alpha and he trained me as his successor. Your current Alpha, was my Beta. In other words, your father turned my greatest fighters against me and my mate, when I told him I decided to make her my Luna. We have been shifting behind the coven, since." He sighed, "I know everything you do, with one little detail. I know what your father doesn't."

Ward frowned. Despite his deep curiosity he was also cautious. Something about those words. "And what is it my father doesn't know?" He asks. It was only one of many questions. And it saddened him that it wasn't even surprising his father had done what this man said. Was it worse that he was so quick to believe it?

Wade looked at him and smirked, "Something best asked of Hayden. I am sure that she would like to be the one to tell you." He frowned, "But right now, I have to wait, which means I might as well, see what my brother is doing with my own eyes. Memories can be so subjective."

Ward felt a sickening drop in his stomach as his next question had been answered by Wade. "My father is your brother?" The question was pointless. Kenzi was his cousin then? That sickening feeling only grew. "Before you go, will I get to see you again? I have a lot of questions but I am afraid I have unfinished business in this pack." He adds. Trying to hide his discomfort at the realization he'd fallen in love with who he thought was his cousin.

Wade looked confused for a moment before tilting his head and nodding, "Johnathan is my little brother. But if you have business here, then I should start here." He sighed as he moved towards the smell of the pack. "Still have no idea what you are going with this pack, last I was here didn't end well."

Ward gave a humorless smile as he started forward with Wade. "After the current Alpha found his mate he has become much more agreeable and an alliance I would like to keep. However my father sent me to essentially take his most powerful wolves to have for our own use. I can't see that ending well and my father's beta has been trying to act the enforcer. He will do what he has to, and I think their plan will only enrage this pack." Ward says. At first he'd passed off the way Mike acted as trying to protect Hailey, he'd accepted that, but he no longer thought that and didn't know how to earn Mike's trust. Not that he'd tried too hard recently.

Wade smirked, "I guess that will have to be a fun conversation. If we make it that for. From now on, I'm going to take control of this conversation." He said before he sighed, "The Alpha, I am assuming is Young. The Alpha Born that was here when I was must be the father. Where is he? The father, I mean. The conversation could go very different if two Alphas will bad blood were to meet." He glanced, "Our father wasn't very forgiving."

"The Alpha before was killed." Ward said. He wasn't sure if he needed to go into more detail. I'm comparison to Grayson, Ward didn't think it was much of a loss. "If you're talingbcontrol now then I assume you'll be taking control when we get back to our own pack?" He asks. He would be surprised based off what he'd assumed about Wade but at the same time he wasn't totally sure about relinquishing without so much as a question about it.

Wade smirked, "It would be a nice little revenge against my brother. But I need to see the pack." He sighed, "I haven't stepped into that and since after you." He was still playing with the idea, "Your mother, Hayden, she wouldn't mention me, but did she ever say anything about a stranger?"

Ward hadn't heard his mother's name in so long that it took until hearing her name a second time to process that was who he spoke of. "She did mention you. In secret, my father hadn't been allowed to know. I don't remember what it was though. And even if she'd said more she died after my brother was born." He said. "So maybe you can be the one to tell me What my father knows and what I apparently don't know...were you friends with my mother?" He couldn't help asking. His father never spoke of Hayden, her name was seldom mentioned. Ward had always missed his mother but had learned to grieve to himself

Last edited:
Wade stopped in his tracks, sighing deeply, "We were family. She was one of many that didn't belittle, criticize, or hate who Nature selected for me." He humorless chuckled, "Honestly, she was like my mother, even father accepted Evanora when he found out. But not Johnathan, he couldn't stand Evanora, he hated her, and he wasn't alone." He turned to Ward, knowing telling him the truth should come seriously and with an explanation. "Hayden was never going to be able to have children. She was strong and smart and kind, everything Johnathan could be, as long as he had her. So, she was afraid." He sighed deeply, "I didn't even know she was pregnant, I didn't expect.... One of our shifts, we picked up a pup, tiny, but strong. We got to spend a few hours with him and he took to Evanora and I perfectly. He never replace what we lost, but we wanted him. His pack was destroyed, family gone, his mother died when we caught the cry. Evanora demanded we find the cry, I didn't want to, but we had to shift. He was alone, he would have died. So, we decided to keep him. We decided that if our pup survived, we hoped someone would do the same. So, we chances the shifted with him, Evanora held him so tight. And we made it. But at the same time, I could feel Hayden. She was in pain, she was upset, she was alone and she needed me. So, I left my mate, the one time I ever left her, to find out what Hayden was upset over. She had just given birth to my nephew, but the pup didn't cry or move. He passed the moment he was to take air. She was devastated for a while, but then she thought of my brother. She begged me to come back with her, to help my brother, but I couldn't chance Evanora, not with him. I linked with Evanora, since we are both magic, it works about the same. She decided, the pup we found could replace the pup Hayden lost. We all agreed and Johnathan would never know. After all, he doesn't know what rituals an Alpha should. He doesn't know, wolves have adopted others before and altered their scents as pups. And that is what we did, using my blood and Hayden's, we changed the scent of the pup, so he smelled like he belonged to our bloodline. Over the years, I have been concerned, but Hayden was there, she would keep Johnathan in line. When I heard of the second son, I thought they had healed her." He shook his head down, "But that seems to have just be wishful thinking." He sighed, "The eldest son, wasn't really different from us, but he was never part of our bloodline. You were never born in this time. You were born in a future, when pack wolves didn't fight, they were joined together and the only factions were pack and rogue."

Last edited:
Ward took a step back. Too many emotions were speeding around within him. "I wish you had come back. I think with my mother there things could have been different. And my father...he hated my brother with everything he had because my mother died so Jason could live. And what happened? He died trying to help rogues." He said. It was only a thought at the back of his mind that he and Kenzi weren't actually related afterall. He was too focused on everything else. He sighed and ran his hands through his hair. "Kenzi is the rightful Alpha then? If she decides not to stay though, will you teach me? I was my father's favorite and I wanted to be like him. It took my brother's death for me to see how wrong my father was...more than I had seen before. I love my pack and the people. I want to help keep them safe." He says. He also wanted to learn more about his family.

Wade looked at him, "I was the last. No Alpha is like me, not anymore. They had all turned into held Alphas, they got cocky and impatient, many took the position too quickly. I can't make that decision now. I'm going as my mate asked, staying put. You want to learn, then I will show you a few things, but if my daughter doesn't want to be in that pack. I will take her were she is safe and we will run until there is no where else to run."

Ward clenched his jaw a little but then nodded. "Of course. I'd appreciate any help, no matter how little or much." He says. He started walking again, he still needed that run but he could make himself composed. He had a job to do. "Why are you stepping in with this pack? I know evanora asked you to stay put but you could just as easily find a place to do that and leave us to figure things out on our own? Is it really just to get even with my father?" He asks, his tone neutral. Despite everything he still had to do his job.

Wade walked with Ward, "Because the pack was my responsibility. I'm not in danger in the pack, I know it best. What place would you go, if you were told to stay?. I need the distraction. To know how the pack is, because my father was right and I didn't listen. I believed in my little brother more then I should, ignoring the basic understanding of being an Alpha. You can only trust a Beta, that isn't blood."

Ward nodded. "What a shame. You'd think a Beta who was blood would be the most trustworthy." He says with a humorless grin. "Tell me, was my father always so cruel and power hungry?" He asked, looking over to his uncle.

Wade chuckled, "He was a trouble maker, my mother used to baby him. He was always so emotional, he got frustrated quickly, but if my father said something, he would behave. He never could understand. An Alpha is only in control because he is respected, not because he knows what other wolves don't." He sighed, "I guess, your first lesson will have to be that. A history lesson. When the wolves split, the Alphas were not picked by Nature, like most believe. They learned how to do things, maximize their own abilities and we're punished. Since they wanted to be so unquestioned, Nature too their ability to be cursed, which is why we aren't born with a curse. It spread to other lines when the league extended. Not only Alphas were born without a cursed, but their blood could be traced to an Alpha. Some Alphas were greedy, others never wanted any other wolf punished by Nature, so what we know stays with only the Alpha born. The most protected wolf of the pack, which is something your father never knew. Or neither of you would have been hurt in any way. It's why an Alpha would leave the pack for business, not send his Alpha born. But Johnathan was trained as a Beta, paperwork mostly, to keep everything in order until the Alpha returned. He never knew what it was to be Alpha, the knowledge and work we actually do. I always picked on him, protected him and in the end, I left him."

Ward listened intently. He was right, if his father had known this than surely he'd have passed it on to himself? He wondered if Wade leaving ever made things worse for his father...but if he believed his uncle – and he did – then it was his own father's fault. "Do you ever regret leaving? If your mate was welcome and protected there would you two ever return?" He asks. Genuinely curious.

Wade sighed, "I regret letting my father down. He allowed me to favor my brother when I should have simply been his brother." He chuckled, "Maybe Johnathan could have been better, been better as a normal wolf wings only his family Co be concerned with."

"I would like to have seen that. But if that was how things had gone I'd probably died in my own time." He says with a smirk. "Such a shame we have only the future to try to make things better." He said plAyfully. He felt rather at ease with the man who had essentially saved his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back