• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Lunar Light [Closed]

Characters
Here
Mike looked at her, There are a lot of things you won't understand. He started, gentle and calmly before glaring to Ward, "Let her know, I'm still going to kill her." He warned before turning to go to Hailey. He sighed, "You shouldn't be here." He kissed her forehead, "Come on." He said, motioning her to leave the prison.

Hailey just looked to him sadly as she watched everything. AS he came back to her she took his hand in hers, wanting him to be with her and she made sure he knew it. "I'll tell her Mike but try to think about this before you act when you do find her because I will be there too." Ward says. Before Mike could respond though, Hailey tugged his hand to come with her. Please try to explain it to me Mike because it's not like I can understand any less than I do now. She says gently, wrapping her arms around his waist as they walked.

Mike kissed her lips, Soon, Hailey. I will explain it all to you. For now, trust I know what I am doing. he sighed, looking back to where they left Ward.

Kenzi sighed, looking at Ezmeralda, "Please, cousin."

Ezra shock her head, "No. They put you in a cage. You! The one that cares so much of them."

"It was just to keep me alone. But I'm free now."

"Because of us. Because of what we taught you." Ezra moved towards Kenzi, "Don't you see, you belong with us, your coven. Your father's people are just like your father. They betray any kindness that they see and anything that doesn't fall into their Nature."

Kenzi stepped back, "But they are all I have of him. You tell me how wonderful and sweet my mother was. But never my father. They are all I have to learn how he might have been."

Hailey sighed a little. Mike what if you hadn't become pack? Is that part of why you hate him? I know you hate Alpha Johnathan just as much if not more. But because you had to be pack under their rule? She couldn't help asking after she kissed him back.

Ward waited for them to leave and then went back to the cage. He took in that odd scent and then found Kenzi's amongst it. He left the prison and headed out to the woods. Shifting to his wolf form as he did. Then he took off at a run. Hoping he'd be able to follow her scent.

Mike sighed, Soon, Hailey. We can talk about this soon. For now, I will stay with you, I will protect you. He assured her.

Ezra sighed, "You don't need to know such a creature."

Kenzi frowned, "But I am just as much of them as I am you."

Ezra smiled, "You are more. Because we accept that you are a beast. We still love you as a family should." She made a face, "They pass you off from one family to the next in passing. Without a thought."

"It's their way." Kenzi protested, "I looked moving, I saw a lot. I like being a wolf."

Ezra sighed,"But being a witch is safer, you don't have to hid bring a wolf with us. You hid bring a witch with them."

Hailey bit her lip, biting back her comment. Okay. I love you Mike. She said. As if trying to make up with him.

Ward eventually got to a space where he lost Kenzi's scent but the odd smelling one, the witch one, was stronger. He paced a little in agitation and then followed after the smell.

Kenzi frowned, "But Ezra..." She stopped turning, "Oh no." She could smell him getting closer.

Ezra looked confused, "What is it?"

Kenzi looked at her, "A pack wolf."

Extra sighed, nodding, motioning her up, "Go up there. He won't smell you."

Kenzi looked at her, "Please don't hurt him."

Ezra looked at her a moment before she sighed, "Fine." She said, Kenzi hesitated for a moment before she jumped up into the tree. Ezra sighed, crossing her arms, her hip slide to the side. She smirked, when she finally say the wolf, "You are out of your comfort, little beast."

Ward shifted with ease, growling as he did. "Where is Kenzi?" He demanded. He could smell her all over the witch but her scent was too much for him to find Kenzi's

Ezra glared at him, "None of your concern, dog. You can go now, Kenzi will be fine." She waved Ward away. "I doubt you'll see her again. So you can tell your little mutt he won't get the chance." She smirked, "I wish this taught her, but something about you pets and her father won't let her listen to reason." She sighed, "Go."

Ward hesitated. He wanted to see Kenzi so badly. "You have to make a deal with me or I will never stop looking for her." He glanced around, hating what he was about to do. "Your kind cannot come anywhere near my pack or my beta will kill her. I have to keep them safe but I have to keep her safe too. I care for her too much." He says.

Ezra grow a grin, "So, you want her safe? We can keep her safe. The coven is her family, we always have been. You want her to stay with us? Safe?" She knew Kenzi was listening, somehow this wolf had an affect of Kenzi. That was the only reason she would hide, to avoid him threatening or asking questions, he didn't want the answer to. "You would tell her to be with her family, where she would be protected? From your kind and their rightful fear of what she is?"

Ward opened his mouth to answer and then hesitated. "I'm not afraid of what she is. I know who she is. If it were up to me I'd have her as my mate. I'd have her by my side where I could protect her. But I can't do that until I'm Alpha." He says.

Ezra smiled even more, "Then obviously she desires someone that can." Kenzi knew what her cousin was playing with. She knew if he asked, she would go to the coven, but he had no idea that meant she would never get to see him again. "Wouldn't you agree?"

"That's enough, cousin." Kenzi said, jumping down and looking at Ezra, standing behind her.

Ezra smirked, looking back at her, "I'm being nice. Do you see, cousin? If you come home, you'll be safe and protected, without having to wait for an pet to reach their maturity. He is waiting, just as his father did. Even your pet wants you safe." She smiled looking at Ward, "And we only have to stay away for the year, before we shift." She told her head, "Maybe he'll still be alive then, older or younger." She looked to Kenzi, "What do you think? It's always nice to guess, before the shift. Will we go back it forward?"

Kenzi frowned, "You shouldn't have followed me. I would have been there." She assured him.

Ward looked to her sadly. "I had to see you. And warm you. Mike wants you dead. He said he'd find you to kill you and i did the only thing I could think to do." He said.

Kenzi sighed, shaking her head, "No. Michael wouldn't have gotten the chance." She stopped herself before she stepped towards him. "It would have been fine. You should go back."

Ward moved to her and pulled her into a hug. "I need you to stay safe. And I need you. In one year I will be Alpha and I can keep you safe. Will you wait for me? You don't have to answer I guess but know I will wait for you." He promises her. "I'd love to see you before then. But I don't want to put your life at risk."

Kenzi hugged him back and smirked, "I'll run until I do." She said, pulling back kissing him, she smirked, "Run." She said, pulling away. Her hands moved quickly, before she rushed to Ezra. When she did, Ezra fall, falling asleep. She turned to Ward, "She'll wake up a soon, when she realizes." She smiled, "I'll run, but you have to go. She won't go after you, I promise" she smirked, "You aren't the only one that wants me in their family. I'll shoot off magic and she'll follow me. She's not like us, she won't be able to find her way back. I'll run, I'll see you at our spot. Then the coven will have traveled again, another time and another place. I wish I could explain, but right now, I can't be with you when I'm in the coven. And I want to be."

It took everything in Ward not to rush to her. "I love you Kenzi." He says as he backed away, shifting as he did. He'd take a dip in a nearby pond to wash away her scent. He could tell Mike he hadn't found her. He looked to her one last time while he was in his wolf form before turning and taking off at a fast run towards Greyson's pack.

Kenzi sighed, before she looked at Ezra, "Just a little longer cousin." She lifted her up, "Just enough." She said before running the other way. She needed to get Ezra in a different place before she ran from her. To be sure.

It wasn't long before a force slammed into Ward. A wolf, more then three times his size with a woman in it's back. It growled, sniffing the air, before growling even more. The woman jumped off, looking around and frowned, "Where is she?" She looked to Ward, "You saw her."

Ward got to his feet. "Who?" He snapped. He was not in the best of moods and had planned to use the run to help. Being slammed into did not help. Though he was also intrigued. Something about them was familiar though he couldn't quite place it.

The wolf shifted quickly, slamming his weight against Ward as he growled, "She asked you a question." He snarled.

"Wade." The woman called, "Calm down."

Wade growled as he let Ward go and stepped back, "I can smell us." He glanced to the woman.

She sighed, looking at Ward, "We don't know How old she is, I picked up her magic here. He caught her scent, but it went really ways. We picked this one but you aren't her. She's got black hair and the most beautiful green eyes. This is the only time we have felt her, but I know it's her." She started to tear up, fighting back with a smile, "It's our baby."

He'd recognize that description anywhere. "Kenzi? You're looking for Kenzi?" He asked. He was wary but his demeanor had changed. Wary as he may be he was also very aware of what seemed familiar. They smelled a little like Kenzi, though there was something else about the male that still he couldn't quite place. "You're not here to hurt her then? Your her parents." He says.

The woman nodded, "My name is Evanora." She said, stepping closer, Wade stopped her. She looked at him, nodding for him to let her, that is was okay. Then she turned to Ward, when Wade let her go. "This is my mate, Wade. We lost her when she was a baby through an emergency time shift. We thought she was killed, but I felt her." Her hands on her heart, "You wouldn't understand, but the magic in her, I felt. My baby survived. We have been shifting through time for so long, we just want our baby. I'm a witch, but I promise, I don't want harm to you. I just want my baby." Wade watched Ward attentively for any movement.

Ward looked between them and then sighed. "She's running that way. That was the last I saw her. I had to warn her." He started, gesturing the way he'd come from. "She's pulling the witches away from the packs, they seem to want her and to keep her away from wolves. I..." he hesitated again. "What will you do if you find her?" He asks. He couldn't keep parents away from their child, but he needed to know if he would lose her for good if they did find her.

Wade growled, but Evanora looked at him and he backed down. She sighed, "We just want her with us." She lowered her head, "We think about her always, but we have been running so long. We will never stop running, but it's not something we want for her." She glance to Wade with a smirk and he soften. "We choose to run. We choose the home we can't live without. But she doesn't have to stay." She sighed, holding Wade's have and he calmed completely. "We will keep her with us until she wants to go."

Wade sighed, "I'll find her." He said to Evanora.

She shook her head, "I will. If she is leading them away then she is using her magic. I can track her that way. I have a better chance against the coven then you."

Wade sighed, "I will go with you."

Again she shook her head, "As long as you stay a distance, I can teleport us to you and we can escape. I'll be okay."

Wade growled, "You won't be safe."

Evanora smirked, "Just for a little while." She assured him, then turned to Ward. "Thank you. We won't bother your pack. She's all we want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back