• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lunar Fury - Exalted 2.5e Interest Check

Sherwood

Luna's Concubine
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This is a game that I have run on this site before, and I'm willing to give it another go. As the name implies, this is a Lunars only game, where the players have all Exalted within weeks of one another, and have been rounded up by the Silver Pact and sent to train with an Elder Lunar to be able to master your powers. You have been Exalted for only a few years. There are several changes to the base character creation rules that I will be implementing.

All characters are required to be tattooed. No Casteless is allowed.
Starting Essence is 3 at no cost, and it can be raised up to 5 with Bonus Points
You gain the Background of Mentor at 3 dots for free
Characters will start with three Knacks AND eight Charms due to the intense training received at the hands of your Mentor. If you wish to have extra Knacks, you may purchase them with your Charm slots or with your Bonus points
Characters will have a total of 25 Bonus Points to spend
Characters will have 35 points of Abilities
Characters will have a total of 10 Backgrounds
We will be using the Errata, starting with Willpower of 5 and 4 Specialties
Merits are allowed, but Flaws will not earn extra points but can be taken for flavor for your character
Any purchase of Sorcery or Necromancy Charms will provide a free spell of that Circle
We will also be using the Hardy Keyword:

New Keyword: HARDY
Each purchase of a Charm bearing this keyword works like a purchase of the Exalt's native version of Ox-Body Technique. This entirely replaces the Charm by that name; players lose those Charms and spend the refunded XP on Charms with the Hardy keyword.

No character may benefit from the Hardy keyword more times than their Essence score. An Essence 5 character with seven Hardy-keyworded Charms only benefits from the equivalent of five purchases of Ox-Body Technique until he raises his Essence score.

LUNARS:
Bruise-Relief Method
Halting the Scarlet Flow
Purging the Tarnish Silver
Indestructible Recursive Design
Steadfast Yeddim Meditation
Luna's Fortitude
Unstoppable Juggernaut Incarnation
Scorpion and Toad Absolution
Scorpion and Toad Immunity
Scorpion and Toad Mastery
Hide-Toughening Essence
Frenzied Bear Fortification
Armor-Forming Technique
Weapon-Trapping Body Dominion
Stone Rhino's Skin
Invulnerable Moonsilver Carapace
Native Son's Grace
(Direction) Mastery Technique
External Hide Perfection

Also to note, this is not a nation building game, but one more focused on personal development and combat.

Rykon Rykon Psychie Psychie Thief of Words Thief of Words

Last edited:
I'm in. I kinda wanna go full moon martial artist. But I'll need to review options here soon.

I think it is time for me to pull out my old friend Scorpion, a fellow Full Moon. I just need to make a few changes and she will be ready to post.

Many thanks. I'm considering a dog for a spirit totem, though I would like some context on regional scope.

I made a tweak to the character creation stuff up top.

We will be starting out in the North, so plan accordingly.

I LIKE THIS.

What kind of animals exist up North? I'm thinking of doing something based around a lizard.

I'm going with a character that is from the South, so I don't think that there is any requirement to stick to just one geographic area for your totem animal.

Pretty sure they fit in terms of size, so we're going full-on rage lizard. Tyrant lizard it is!

EDIT: wait a second, i gotta look this up

idk if they're the right size

lol Just make sure you take the Knack of Towering Beast Form. Psychie is correct in that you can be from any part of Creation. You were found by members of the Silver Pact, given your Caste marks, and then spirited up to train with a Elder that has been working you half to death to teach you how to be a Lunar.

It looks like we have plenty of confirmed players, but I am still accepting more people if there are any interested takers. I'll be making up the various threads in a bit.

I'm guessing that we are going to have at least two Full Moons with Kwops' Tyrant Lizard. Hope we have lots of bad guys to chew on or he'll get hungry!

I was always partial to lunars and dragon bloods. I haven't played exalted in forever though. But this is tempting...

I'm sorely tempted...
oDRCkwTd_400x400.jpeg

Would you be willing to help me create a character? Like I said, it's been awhile. ;)
I would be happy to assist you, or, you can ask the rest of the group. I'm sure that between the group we can aid you well enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back