• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
"I would say the only person I would like to know is my brother and maybe Devon if we get into a relationship someday."

"I would say the only person I would like to know is my brother and maybe Devon if we get into a relationship someday."

“Well Lord Saladin and I will know as well” she replied as the classroom returned to normal and she began to walk with Klara to Lord Saladin

“Well Lord Saladin and I will know as well” she replied as the classroom returned to normal and she began to walk with Klara to Lord Saladin
"Yes of course. Wait-"
Klara just realized...
"I'm fully female so does that mean I will have a "time of the month" and will I also be able to get pregnant?!"

"I have no idea how to deal with my period, like at all....."
Klara was panicking...

"I have no idea how to deal with my period, like at all....."
Klara was panicking...

Kaitlyn chuckled “don’t worry, you’ll know what to do when the time comes” she chuckled and tapped Klara on the head, not changing her mind at all just giving her common knowledge that all girls learn through puberty

"Thanks for that. I have another question...why do i feel...how do i say this...more....sexually driven than usual?"
Klara blushed.

"Thanks for that. I have another question...why do i feel...how do i say this...more....sexually driven than usual?"
Klara blushed.

“You have more sensitive areas then men do, so maybe your heart always knew what you were meant to be” she stated

"I mean, maybe...I have a question about you. How come when you're in "teacher mode" do you look older but outside of school you look younger?"

"I mean, maybe...I have a question about you. How come when you're in "teacher mode" do you look older but outside of school you look younger?"

“My own personal gold enchantment, it’s the only way I’m permitted to teach magic, when in truth Helen is actually 5 minutes older then me” she replied

"Between you and me, I view Helen as the more adorable of you two. But, damn, you are very hot Ms. Price."
Klara said that with confidence and truth.

"Between you and me, I view Helen as the more adorable of you two. But, damn, you are very hot Ms. Price."
"Helen is the more cutesy and quiet while you are the hot intimidating one, in a good way though."

She chuckled “well our mother is very beautiful and our father is quite handsome, and this is what I would look like naturally in 8 years” she replied “and thank you” she smiled

"You're very welcome. Speaking of, where are your mother and father? why arent they here with you?"

"Well I hope things look up for you someday."
Klara gave her a smile and stepped into Lord Saladin's office.

"Would you like to start the conversation, Ms. Price? I don't really know what to tell him..."
Klara whispered to Ms. Price.

"Well I hope things look up for you someday."
Klara gave her a smile and stepped into Lord Saladin's office.

Lord Saladin sighed “again Ms. Price?”

“I’m sorry sir but this is all what she wants, I only helped her achieve her true self” Kaitlyn replied

He sighed “this is the second time you’ve asked me to alter everyone’s memories that have known someone”

“It was her choice sir” Kaitlyn stated “and you know I still can’t do mass mental altering” she added

he sighed again and looked at Klara “come here Klara” he stated

Lord Saladin sighed “again Ms. Price?”

“I’m sorry sir but this is all what she wants, I only helped her achieve her true self” Kaitlyn replied

He sighed “this is the second time you’ve asked me to alter everyone’s memories that have known someone”

“It was her choice sir” Kaitlyn stated “and you know I still can’t do mass mental altering” she added

he sighed again and looked at Klara “come here Klara” he stated
"wait, wait, what was the other time that you altered someone's memories that knew me?"
Klara stepped forward, but wanted an answer first.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back