• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Klause took her hand and followed her. He was excited to see if this is something he wanted.

Once they made it back to the cafe and safely use magic, Kaitlyn teleported them both back to her classroom “now I’m going to give you a quick run down of your choices alright?” She replied and began writing on the chalk board as he saw her get taller and older returning to the way he first met her

Once they made it back to the cafe and safely use magic, Kaitlyn teleported them both back to her classroom “now I’m going to give you a quick run down of your choices alright?” She replied and began writing on the chalk board as he saw her get taller and older returning to the way he first met her
"Ok, alright."

"Ok, alright."

She wrote on the chalk board “ok well the only options you have are two high level spells that you can’t perform correctly until you’ve trained for a few years, you can let me use some gold magic and change you into a girl, which can’t be undone until you are capable of undoing it yourself, only if you want to, the other option is we can enchant the clothes you bought with a gold transformation spell which will turn you into a girl when you put them on, but you won’t change back unless we enchant some of your boy clothes to do the same thing” she explained “and the spells will have a better effect if it’s something you truly want” she added melancholy_mushrooms melancholy_mushrooms

Last edited:
“Oh ok, that’s good” she nodded and went to the pants section
Emma nodded watching as Helen walks over to the pants. Emma bit her lip looking around the clothing store as she was growing a bit bored. She walked off towards the front of the store looking at the accessories section.

She wrote on the chalk board “ok well the only options you have are two high level spells that you can’t perform correctly until you’ve trained for a few years, you can let me use some gold magic and change you into a girl, which can’t be undone until you are capable of undoing it yourself, only if you want to, the other option is we can enchant the clothes you bought with a gold transformation spell which will turn you into a girl when you put them on, but you won’t change back unless we enchant some of your boy clothes to do the same thing” she explained “and the spells will have a better effect if it’s something you truly want” she added melancholy_mushrooms melancholy_mushrooms
"I think I want the second one. And I know this is something I want."
Klause said confidently

“Pitty, the first would be more fun” she chuckled “alright go get some of your boy clothes” she stated
"Well, maybe I wouldn't mind to be a girl. I mean, I can reverse it in a couple of years if I don't like it."

"But also, I think that would make me gay because I tend to like more feminine figures."

“well with the proper spell that could be altered as well” she replied and looked at him “but yes you’d be able to reverse the spell in a few years if you don’t like it” she added

“well with the proper spell that could be altered as well” she replied and looked at him “but yes you’d be able to reverse the spell in a few years if you don’t like it” she added
"I mean, is it ok if I dont wanna change who I love?"

She shrugged “no idea, Helen and I are straight, but there might be”
"Yeah, I suppose. But I'm sure I would have more options if I were straight or bi at least. Speaking of...I have a kinda...personal question I guess, Ms. Price."

"I have a thing for Emma, but the more I'm with Devon, the more things I feel for him. They both like each other and I really don't know what to do. I know its weird to ask my teacher, but I really don't have any friends and my brother is I dont even know where."

"I have a thing for Emma, but the more I'm with Devon, the more things I feel for him. They both like each other and I really don't know what to do. I know its weird to ask my teacher, but I really don't have any friends and my brother is I dont even know where."

“Ok? I’m not seeing the question” she replied

Users who are viewing this thread

Back