• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
he nodded

She giggled slightly “I see”
"It's a skill but I prefer using enchantments like these." Aiolos gently took her hand and on the back of it he drew a small circle with flowing lines to help her balance. "that should last for a few hours to help you keep on your feet and out of any fountains."

“By themselves, no” he replied
"I don't understand what's going on." He said. "You're saying that I have magic. That means someone in my family must have had it if it's a 'bloodline'" He said. (On his mom's side. She was a good student to bad she fell with a bad crowd after)

"It's a skill but I prefer using enchantments like these." Aiolos gently took her hand and on the back of it he drew a small circle with flowing lines to help her balance. "that should last for a few hours to help you keep on your feet and out of any fountains."

“thanks” she replied and looked at her bag before closing it up and standing up “I should get going” she added before heading towards the academy front door

“thanks” she replied and looked at her bag before closing it up and standing up “I should get going” she added before heading towards the academy front door
Aiolos smiled as he watched her leave thinking to keep an eye on her. When she was gone he would sigh and stand up himself looking around one last time before heading into the building as well.

"I don't understand what's going on." He said. "You're saying that I have magic. That means someone in my family must have had it if it's a 'bloodline'" He said. (On his mom's side. She was a good student to bad she fell with a bad crowd after)

“I’m sure you’ll do fine” he chuckled and patted him on the back

Aiolos smiled as he watched her leave thinking to keep an eye on her. When she was gone he would sigh and stand up himself looking around one last time before heading into the building as well.

There were many students there roaming the halls, due to the use of magic the academy itself was much larger then it appeared on the outside

There were many students there roaming the halls, due to the use of magic the academy itself was much larger then it appeared on the outside
Aiolos had a stray thought as he looked around but decided it wasn't worth it before heading to the office to get his schedule.

Aiolos had a stray thought as he looked around but decided it wasn't worth it before heading to the office to get his schedule.

There he encountered Lord Saladin once again “hmmm… so your the new Nox?” He asked quizically

There he encountered Lord Saladin once again “hmmm… so your the new Nox?” He asked quizically
"I sure am is there anything I can do for you sir." Aiolos spoke with some derision as he had the bare minimum of respect.

Gale's car pulled into the school. She sighed , sitting in the passenger seat as she looked out the window. "Just let me go home. I don't want to be here" Her mom sighed. "Gale, it's important you go here, there is no option." She reached over and opened her door. "Please behave." Gale got out of the car and watched as the car drove off. "It's important for you to go here" she said in a mocking tone before kicking a rock.

Gale's car pulled into the school. She sighed , sitting in the passenger seat as she looked out the window. "Just let me go home. I don't want to be here" Her mom sighed. "Gale, it's important you go here, there is no option." She reached over and opened her door. "Please behave." Gale got out of the car and watched as the car drove off. "It's important for you to go here" she said in a mocking tone before kicking a rock.
She would see a young boy maybe only a year younger than her. "You don't look any happier to be here than I am."

She would see a young boy maybe only a year younger than her. "You don't look any happier to be here than I am."
"Like hell I want to be at this stupid school. I was far more happier just going to the movies with my friends." She said walking away from the boy.

"Like hell I want to be at this stupid school. I was far more happier just going to the movies with my friends." She said walking away from the boy.
"Friends? Right? Cuz you have a winning personality." He said sarcastically. Whatever he didn't really have friends so he guessed he really couldn't say much

"Friends? Right? Cuz you have a winning personality." He said sarcastically. Whatever he didn't really have friends so he guessed he really couldn't say much
"Look sorry if I'm not miss happy sunshine right now kid. I had so much things planned with my friends but no, my parents had to send me here." She said in response.

"Look sorry if I'm not miss happy sunshine right now kid. I had so much things planned with my friends but no, my parents had to send me here." She said in response.
"Hey you should be happy your folks care about you." He said. He'll from his point if view she should be happy to have parents.

"I sure am is there anything I can do for you sir." Aiolos spoke with some derision as he had the bare minimum of respect.

“I just don’t want you causing trouble here” he replied as he handed him the schedule and his dorm number

Users who are viewing this thread

Back