• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Luna Academy Home of Sorcerey

Characters
Here
Other
Here
The headmaster returned to greeting more students while the Nox boy happened to walk passed a girl sitting on the edge of a fountain doing something in a note book
Aiolos smiled and spun to sit down next to the girl "why hello there if I may what are you working on?" Aiolos didn't peek at what she was doing as he has respect for people doing any sort of creative endeavors.

"I... Am obviously under some psychosis." He said. "I'm seeing things that's it." He sighed. "Alright. So it's real. What did I just do?"

“It would be a lot better to explain if you would just come with me” she replied

Aiolos smiled and spun to sit down next to the girl "why hello there if I may what are you working on?" Aiolos didn't peek at what she was doing as he has respect for people doing any sort of creative endeavors.

“Just drawing” she replied before looking at him and freaking out and nearly falling off the fountain into the water

“Just drawing” she replied before looking at him and freaking out and nearly falling off the fountain into the water
Aiolos reached out and grabbed her arm stopping her from falling too far. "woah now let's not do that."

She blushed a bit “thanks” she replied as she put her notebook away
Aiolos chuckled "no problem I like clumsy people it gives me an excuse to be close." Aiolos winked at her as he made sure she wasn't likely to fall again.

Soon they were instantly teleported to the Academy “well here you go, you’ll find your answers inside” she replied before teleporting away
He looked at the academy, "A school?" He asked himself. He sighed and walked inside really not expecting much Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Last edited:
Aiolos chuckled "no problem I like clumsy people it gives me an excuse to be close." Aiolos winked at her as he made sure she wasn't likely to fall again.

“Uh… thanks” she replied “are you here for school?” She asked

"Yes actually I am, are you because you're too pretty to be wasting away here."

(lol, it’s funny cuz I haven’t made a description for Helen yet)

she continued to blush and lightly twirled a strand of hair around her finger “uh… thank you, that’s… uh very nice of you”

(lol, it’s funny cuz I haven’t made a description for Helen yet)

she continued to blush and lightly twirled a strand of hair around her finger “uh… thank you, that’s… uh very nice of you”
(He's smooth like that) "I have a way with words it's what you might call a gift. So what exactly do you specialize in?"

He looked at the academy, "A school?" He asked himself. He sighed and walked inside really not expecting much Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

he saw several other students of various ages and ethnicities walking around, moving between groups and acting just like a high school/college would be like

he saw several other students of various ages and ethnicities walking around, moving between groups and acting just like a high school/college would be like
He walked around some more. "Where am I?" He asked. He looked at his hands. "How did I do that?"

“I’ve never been good with curses” she replied
"I have a family talent with them like look at this." Aiolos looked around and saw what looked like one student picking on another and made a small symbol for the curse to break things and sent it to the student causing his belt to break and his pants to fall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back