• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings lσσkíng fσr pαrtnєrs! (fαndσms, σrígínαls, чσu nαmє ít!)

Valkyrie Princess

Up All Night To Get Loki
°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ????? ?? ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

tumblr_oxrnhsTXb01tctq75o2_540.gif

Hello All~ My name is Kat. I'm 19 years old and have been roleplaying for over 6 years now. I love making new friends and trying different things when it comes to roleplaying!
I'm currently attending college to become a Vet Tech. My passion is animals and writing. (I promise I write very well although I am not an English Major!!!)

Hopefully we can partner up~ I am looking forward to it!

CRAVINGS
Marvel:
OC x Cannon
Stucky
Celebrities:
Someone who can play Tom Hiddleston or Benedict Cumberbatch
Sherlock:
JohnLock
OC x Cannon

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ℝ???? ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

giphy-downsized-large.gif

(Okay, I promise there aren't 40 Rules. Dwight is just pretty hella)
★ I don't have a rule on ages, but please be mature. And I mean being able to use correct grammar, spell, etc. Now I don't expect perfection as no one is perfect but I want to be able to read your replies!!
★ I can RP through PMs or Threads. I even have a discord if you prefer that! Just ask and I will provide you with my Discord. (As I feel more comfortable giving it to you directly than just leaving it out in the open.)
★ I'd prefer that you be able to write at least a paragraph (preferably more). No one liners! Be able to help me keep the plot going!!! I hate being the only one who pushes things along. Be descriptive!
★ Third person only please!! As it is much easier for me to understand! 1st person roleplaying sometimes just gets really confusing to me.
★ I greatly prefer DOUBLING! Unless you're okay with just playing my crush if we do Romance!
★ Be active! Once at day would be fabulous! But if that's not possible that's okay! I just don't want to be waiting like 2 weeks for a single reply.
★ Be kind and understanding and I will be the same for you! If you're rude then I will leave our RP.
★ I prefer FxM but I am very open to MxM and FxF! So don't hesitate to ask.
★ Please try to let me know if you decide to leave the RP. I understand if not, as I've done it before but it would be nice to at least get a heads up so I don't sit waiting for a reply that won't come.
★ Tell me your favorite Disney Movie so I know you've read the rules!!!

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ??????? ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°
giphy.gif

Bold= Craving
Underneath will be my preferred Crushes. I'm also always willing to do OCxOC and CanonxCanon.

• Movies/TV Shows
    • Marvel
      • Loki, Bruce Banner, Thor
    • Percy Jackson
      • (I prefer OC x OC for this~)
    • Legion
      • David
    • Disney Descendants
      • Ben, Hook, Jay
    • Disney - Any Movie/Show
      • OCxOC
      • Rapunzel x Flynn
      • Am willing to do any movie!
    • Supernatural
      • Cas, Sam
    • Once Upon A Time
      • Rumplestilskin
    • The Office
      • (I prefer OC x OC or no Romance for this~)
      • Sokka, Aang
      • Bender x NonBender
    • Legend of Korra
      • Bolin
    • Miraculous LadyBug
      • Marinette x Adrian
      • Adrian x OC
    • Merlin
      • Arthur
  • Anime (Really not craving ATM but if you can talk me into...maybe)
    • Ouran Highschool Host Club
      • Tamaki, Kyoya
    • Full Metal Alchemist
      • Edward
    • Vampire Knight
      • Zero, Ichiru
    • Love Live
      • Prefer no romance. But if wanted, Kotori Minami
    • Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
      • Kakashi, Neji
    • D. Grey-Man
      • Allen
    • Pokemon
      • OCxOC
    • SAO
      • OC x OC
    • Dangan Ronpa, 1 and 2
      • Nagito Komaeda, Hajime Hinata, Togami
      • OCxOC
  • Video Games
    • Until Dawn
      • Josh Washington
      • JoshxChris
    • The Last Of Us
      • OCxOC or No Romance
    • The Walking Dead
      • OCxOC or No Romance
    • Batman - Telltale Series
      • Penguin, John Doe, Bruce Wayne
  • ETC
    • YouTubers
      • Markiplier, Jacksepticeye
    • Celebrities
      • Tom Hiddleston

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ????????? ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°
tumblr_nsdijs35iA1s5z01zo1_500.gif

As of right now, I don't have any plots in mind but I shall list what things I'm sort of thinking of and wanting to make a plot with. Also, please FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST!!! I'm up for basically everything!!!!!
Prince(ess) x Servant
Children of the Norse God(ess)es
(To Be Updated!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING TIME TO VIEW MY THREAD!!!! I HOPE TO RP WITH YOU!!!!!
tumblr_oy2pvoXVh21svfiimo7_540.gif

Last edited:
I think you and I could create a lovely Until Dawn RP. I can definitely be Josh for you! Could you possibly be Mike for me?

And my favorite Disney movie is Hercules (I'm really not a super big Disney fan, oops.)

My favorite Disney movie would be... uhh... I haven't seen too many Disney movies unfortunately, though I am trying to fix that, so I'll just say one of the Avenger movies, since Disney technically owns Marvel.

Favourite Disney movie, ooh! Do I have to pick just one? Umm, The Jungle Book :D :D :D

I’d be interested in the prince(ss) and servant pairing if you were still looking?

I’d love to do a Marvel or Avatar the Last Airbender rp!
My fav Disney movie is probably The Lion King

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ????? ?? ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

tumblr_oxrnhsTXb01tctq75o2_540.gif

Hello All~ My name is Kat. I'm 19 years old and have been roleplaying for over 6 years now. I love making new friends and trying different things when it comes to roleplaying!
I'm currently attending college to become a Vet Tech. My passion is animals and writing. (I promise I write very well although I am not an English Major!!!)

Hopefully we can partner up~ I am looking forward to it!

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ℝ???? ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

giphy-downsized-large.gif

(Okay, I promise there aren't 40 Rules. Dwight is just pretty hella)
★ I don't have a rule on ages, but please be mature. And I mean being able to use correct grammar, spell, etc. Now I don't expect perfection as no one is perfect but I want to be able to read your replies!!
★ I can RP through PMs or Threads. I even have a discord if you prefer that! Just ask and I will provide you with my Discord. (As I feel more comfortable giving it to you directly than just leaving it out in the open.)
★ I'd prefer that you be able to write at least a paragraph (preferably more). No one liners! Be able to help me keep the plot going!!! I hate being the only one who pushes things along. Be descriptive!
★ Third person only please!! As it is much easier for me to understand! 1st person roleplaying sometimes just gets really confusing to me.
★ I greatly prefer DOUBLING! Unless you're okay with just playing my crush if we do Romance!
★ Be active! Once at day would be fabulous! But if that's not possible that's okay! I just don't want to be waiting like 2 weeks for a single reply.
★ Be kind and understanding and I will be the same for you! If you're rude then I will leave our RP.
★ I prefer FxM but I am very open to MxM and FxF! So don't hesitate to ask.
★ Please try to let me know if you decide to leave the RP. I understand if not, as I've done it before but it would be nice to at least get a heads up so I don't sit waiting for a reply that won't come.
★ Tell me your favorite Disney Movie so I know you've read the rules!!!

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ??????? ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°
giphy.gif

Bold= Craving
Underneath will be my preferred Crushes. I'm also always willing to do OCxOC and CanonxCanon.

• Movies/TV Shows
    • Marvel
      • Loki, Bruce Banner, Thor
    • Percy Jackson
      • (I prefer OC x OC for this~)
    • Legion
      • David
    • Disney Descendants
      • Ben, Hook, Jay
    • Disney - Any Movie/Show
      • OCxOC
      • Rapunzel x Flynn
      • Am willing to do any movie!
    • Supernatural
      • Cas, Sam
    • Once Upon A Time
      • Rumplestilskin
    • The Office
      • (I prefer OC x OC or no Romance for this~)
      • Sokka, Aang
      • Bender x NonBender
    • Legend of Korra
      • Bolin
    • Miraculous LadyBug
      • Marinette x Adrian
      • Adrian x OC
    • Merlin
      • Arthur
  • Anime (Really not craving ATM but if you can talk me into...maybe)
    • Ouran Highschool Host Club
      • Tamaki, Kyoya
    • Full Metal Alchemist
      • Edward
    • Vampire Knight
      • Zero, Ichiru
    • Love Live
      • Prefer no romance. But if wanted, Kotori Minami
    • Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
      • Kakashi, Neji
    • D. Grey-Man
      • Allen
    • Pokemon
      • OCxOC
    • SAO
      • OC x OC
    • Dangan Ronpa, 1 and 2
      • Nagito Komaeda, Hajime Hinata, Togami
      • OCxOC
  • Video Games
    • Until Dawn
      • Josh Washington
      • JoshxChris
    • The Last Of Us
      • OCxOC or No Romance
    • The Walking Dead
      • OCxOC or No Romance
    • Batman - Telltale Series
      • Penguin, John Doe, Bruce Wayne
  • ETC
    • YouTubers
      • Markiplier, Jacksepticeye
    • Celebrities
      • Tom Hiddleston

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· ????????? ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°
tumblr_nsdijs35iA1s5z01zo1_500.gif

As of right now, I don't have any plots in mind but I shall list what things I'm sort of thinking of and wanting to make a plot with. Also, please FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST!!! I'm up for basically everything!!!!!
Prince(ess) x Servant
Children of the Norse God(ess)es
(To Be Updated!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING TIME TO VIEW MY THREAD!!!! I HOPE TO RP WITH YOU!!!!!
tumblr_oy2pvoXVh21svfiimo7_540.gif

Hi I'd be interested in a Once Upon a time or Supernatural rp. My favorite disney movie is Frozen

Hey, I'd love to do a Marvel RP! I could play Loki for you (and my favorite Disney movie is Peter Pan, hands down)

I'm interested in an Ouran High School Host Club rp, are you still up for it?

My favourite Disney movie is probably Lilo and Stitch, the meaning of family behind it and all the lovable characters still makes me smile ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back