• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Loyal Protecter (Bearbar, Robin)

Melody

I ran forward and hugged him nuzzling him."I was so worried about you. If you had been hurt I wouldn't know what to do." I said and nuzzle him more."I'd been willing for you to turn me after I have the baby."

Hiel

I kissed her on the head. "Me and Turas only had a few cuts and bruises." I said softly. I smiled at her offer, so I nodded slowly. "Alright, just don't die on me, okay?"

Hiel

I kissed her on the head. "Me and Turas only had a few cuts and bruises." I said softly. I smiled at her offer, so I nodded slowly. "Alright, just don't die on me, okay?"

Hiel

Melody

I held onto him."I wont die on you, I promise that I will spend forever with you!" I said and nuzzled him."'Please, just hold me for now, I heard Ember got hurt really bad so I was so worried."

Ember

I moaned in pain as I started to wake up. I was all wrapped up. I felt so weak.

Hiel

I nodded as I held onto her. "I wasn't going to let go anyway." I whispered into her ear. "And we'll do it a after the child is born." I also whispered.

Tyrone

I looked over at her. "Just rest." I said softly.

Melody

I nodded and kissed him." I need to go and talk to my brother and grandfather." I said and turned away. I walked down to my grandfathers study and knocked gently.

Ember

I look at Tyrone and smiled weakly."I protected Avery, made sure she wasn't hurt when we fell off the horse." I said softly. I closed my eyes falling back asleep.

Tyrone

I shook my head. She did go after the giant. I held my hands over my face and I shook my head.

A guard

I saw one of the granddaughters knocking at the door. I sighed as I walked over to her. "My lady. I have terrible news."

Melody

I looked at him."I'm looking for my grandpa, I have some really happy news for him!" i said and smiled, my hand rested on my belly lightly. I hoped he wouldn't mind the did not get married.

Ember

I reached out and grabbed his wrist rubbing his arm to my body. I snuggled up to him,

The guard

"That's who I'm talking about my lady. Did you see what happened to the throne room?"

Tyrone

I couldn't help but to just lay down with her. I still have mix emotions at the moment.

Melody

I shook my head no."No, I was watching the dragons, since i'm in charge of them, I needed to watch them." I said softly hoping something hadn't gone wrong.

Ember

I moaned in pain a little. I was really hurt. I had a big cut across my chest from the branches of the trees I had been flung into. They had wrapped it but it was now starting to be stained with red.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guard

"Well your grandfather was in the throne room when a giant marble head crashed through the wall." I hesitated for a moment. "A-and he got crushed." I said softly.

Tyrone

I sighed softly and I started to change her bandages.

Sorry I took so long to reply, I thought I replied already, and I haven't been able to actually check.)

(It's okay stuff happens)

Melody

My eyes went wide and I fell to my knees crying, he would never get to see my baby. I stood and headed back to my room moving over to Hiel I hugged him crying.

Ember

I woke up as he finished changing my bandages. Looking at him I reach out to him pulling him closer.

Tyrone

I sighed silently as I laid down with her. I was still in a mix of emotions right now.

Hiel

I hugged Melody back. "What happened?" I whispered into her ear.

Melody

"Grandpa was crushed in the battle with the giant. I went to go see him just now and they told me." I said crying. I held onto Hiel as I cried, my grandpa had been so kind.

Ember

I look at Tyrone," I'm sorry, I thought I could get to it and take it out before it got to the castle."

Tyrone

I kissed her on the cheek. "Just rest." I said softly

Hiel

I hugged her a little bit tighter. He was a great man in my opinion.

Ember

I nod and snuggle up to Tyrone closing my eyes." Tyrone, thank you for staying with me." I kiss his cheek before I started to fall asleep.

Melody

I looked at Hiel and held his hand," will you come with me to tell Tyrone?" I asked as tears drifted down my cheeks. I didn't want to be alone right now.

Tyrone

I started to calm since Ember started talking. I smiled softly at her and nodded. "I will never leave you, my love." He said softly.

Hiel

I gently wiped some of Melodys tears away and nodded. "Of course I will." I said softy.

Ember

I smiled lightly and snuggled up to him falling asleep after a couple moments.

Melody

I walked down to the infirmary. Once there i knocked lightly and opened the door slowly."Tyrone? Are you here, i have some good and bad news."

Tyrone

I looked over at Melody and I smiled softly. "I'm here, come in. What's your news anyway?" I asked softly, I didn't want to know, but I also want to know.

Melody

I step inside still holding Hiel's hand as I looked at the ground trying not to cry."Please listen to everything I have to say before saying anything." I said and looked at Tyrone."I'm having a baby, and grandfather passed away, he was in the throne room when the fighting started and it collapsed." I said softly.

Tyrone

I froze for a moment. Now that huge wave of mix emotions are coming back to me. I shook my head as I started crying. I stood up and walked to Melody and I hugged her, trying not to cry as well.

Melody

I leaned on Tyrone holding onto him as I started to cry."I found out about him being crushed when I went to go tell him about the baby." I said as I tried to calm down knowing stress wasn't good for any baby.

Hiel

I back away from the two. I wanted them to give them some space.

Tyrone

I sniffled as I nodded. "This is terrible." He said softly. First we lost father, and now we lost our grandfather. Can this get any worst?

Melody

I held onto Tryone as I tried not to cry."Tyrone, it means your in charge now." I said and looked at him. I step back feeling like I was gonna be sick before I quickly hurried over to the bathroom and threw up. After a couple minutes I was okay and washed my mouth out before returning.

Tyrone

I shook my head as I waited for Melody. This means, I'm the ruler of two kingdoms, I don't know if I can do that. I looked back at Melody when she returned. "Can I rule two kingdoms? Even though our home is currently crystalized, if what about after we fix it?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back