• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Loyal Protecter (Bearbar, Robin)

Alise

I had to run. Run as fast as I could. All I had to do was make it over the mountains and I would be free from the war. I trudged through the snow as quickly as I could. Knowing I was leaving a trail quite well. But this snow covered pass was the only way through the mountains in spring. I rested against a tree for a little while till I heard movement and I pulled the dagger from my pocket and held it out infront of me."Who is there!"

Jepitha

I walked out up to the princess slowly holding my arms up. "My lady, I'm not a threat to you." I looked around seeing that she had no guards. "And where are your guards my lady?"

Alise

I still held my dagger out afraid he would turn on me."I have no guards. I need no guards." i said and slowly started to head up the path making sure i didn't put my back towards him.

I nodded and followed you. "Well why are you doing out here to begin with? This is not excatly a trail people take by themselves." I made sure that I kept my distance. "And don't worry, I'm a neutral knight from a neutral kingdom."

I lowered my blade a bit and then looked away."I'm from the nation being invaded." I said and looked at him once more before slipping my blade away."I'm on the run, the invaders want my head."

I nodded as I heard the news. "I see. Well I was over here to check on the situation, to make sure that my home won't dragged into your problem."

"You will only be dragged in if you want to be, the invader's king has a personal vendetta against my father." I said and turned away from him and walked on keeping my head down I pulled my cloak around me tighter, the emblem of the kings royal family on my back. I would have gotten rid of it by now but i knew i needed it for the pass over the mountains.

I turned and looked at him."Keep away from me!" I yelled and took off running not really watching where I was going I slipped on the snow and hit my head knocking myself out.

I looked at and shook my head. "Oh good grief. Nobles." I muttered to myself as I picked her up. I walked up the trail that she was going on, all of it still unfamiliar to me, but I kept going.

After a little while it started to get dark and as I woke up I started to shiver. I pressed closer to the warmth next to me."Ugh, my head hurts."

I looked over at her and nodded. "Thats what happens when you hit your head on a rock." I looked at her head. "You just a small cut, a bandage will maje sure that it doesn't open up again." I looked back at the trail. "Now can you tell me where this leads to?"

I opened my eyes and looked at him before I leaned into him."This trail heads through the mountains to a near by kingdom, it's closed up during the winter but during the summer it's used alot by traders. They king of that kingdom offered me sanctuary if I ever arrived at his castle when the war started." I said not knowing that kingdom would be his kingdom.

I nodded and kept walking. "Good thing my king is generous to others." I knew what kingdom she talked about, I heard the king mention about the offer, since I was always on his side. Have been since my first day of knighthood.

I looked at him and nodded still a little dazed."We should stop and make a fire, it will get much colder up here. We need to find a place where we can stay dry and warm." I said and climbed out of his arms and started off the path a little looking for some caves to stay in where it would be dry.

I nodded and followed her. "Agreed." I then pointed at a empty cave. "That cave looks good for the night." I looked around for a good tree to cut down.

I nodded and walked over to the cave and walked in. I cleared out all the spiders and made sure there was nothing sleeping in here. I then undid my pack i've been carrying and layed out a couple blankets and then took out a little food. It was all I had.

I walked in after I cut down a tree. I put down a few pieces of wood and got some dead grass ready as a fire starter. I pulled out a match and started the fire. I grabbed my sword and laid down in front of me. "This is nice." I said relaxing.

I nodded and gave him one of the blankets and split the last of my bread in half and extended my arm out offering it to him."I'm rationing it out, If you eat that and I have a piece of the cheese then we have enough for two more nights on the mountain without any extra food we get."

I looked at the bread and raised a eyebrow. "Are you sure my lady." Not everyday that a noble shares food with me.

"They warned me if you don't eat every day going over the mountain you wont make it, so yes i'm sure." I said and looked down blushing a bit. I grabbed my food and packed it away befoer I crawled into a corner and wrapped the thin blanket around me.

I nodded with a chuckle as I took the piece. "Thanks." I ate the piece if bread then yawned. I wrapped myself in one of the blankets. But I stayed close to the fire.

I shivered a little as I layed there not able to fall asleep."I'm worried, the rest of my family is locked in sieges right now, or dead already. What if they kill my little siblings as well?"

I sat up and looked at her. "They'll be fine my lady." I doubted they kill everyone else on the first day of the siege. And maybe they got out, and they're just taking a different route for safety."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back