• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Loyal Protecter (Bearbar, Robin)

I nodded as I sat down on the rocking chair next to the fireplace. I stretched and relaxed as I closed my eyes. "This is suprisingly comfortable." I said as I relaxed.

I nodded and yawned."Sir Walters. Might I ask if I give you some coin could you get some food?" I ask softly as I grab my purse ready to dig out a few coins.

I nodded and stood up. "Of course." His stomach growled. "Yeah, food sounds good." I walked over to the door. "Do you want anything in particular?"

"No i'm fine with what you bring." I said and hand him the coin. Once he leave I lock the window and door and then lay down on the bed waiting for him to return.

I went downstairs and got some food. I came back up a few minutes later I walked into the door, I shook my head and looked at the door blankly. He then knocked.

I walked over and opened the door and let him in before I shut and locked the door. I grabbed a bit of the food and went over to the bed and ate slowly and gracefully looking down at my feet.

I walked back to to my chair and started eating. I looked over. "Would've been nice if you warned me about locking the door before I left, I walked right into it."

"Sorry. I'm a little scared of this place." I said and pulled the blanket around me."I think my hunter is among those men downstairs. I'm afraid."

I noddd and walked over to the bed. I sat at her feet. "I understand, well I'm hear to protect you. And believe me, I'm one of the best they evee had."

I blushed at this and layed down on the bed. I reached out and took his hand."Thank you." I said softly and then let go. I closed my eyes and scooted over so he could lay down if he wanted on the covers. I fell asleep very fast.

I smiled softly laid down next to her. He held onto my sword tightly as I looked at the door. I soon fell asleep. I woke up at dawn. I yawned quietly.

In my sleep I had cuddled up to Jepitha's side. When I woke up I blushed and pulled away."Sorry about that." I said and got up. I grabbed my extra clothes and shooed him out of the room before I changed and then walked out."Ready to leave."

I chuckled as I waited. 'Well that was a thing.' I thought to myself. When she walked out I nodded and made sure we had everything. "Lets go." I walked downstairs with and paid the bartender for the room. 
@Bearbar123

((Sorry was gone))

I followed him closely through the main room and we were almost to the door when a guy stepped in front of us."Might I ask your names?" He asked and smiled as a couple more people started to form a circle around us.

I held onto my sword. "The names Charles Denton Ansel." I lied and I looked at Alise. "And thats my sister Susan Jean Ansel. And our mother is sick and you and your friends our on the way." I used Alises story, and I kept a straight face, one of the first things I lerned in knight school. Always keep a straight when you need to.

The men chuckled and I moved up pressing myself against Jepitha when they surrounded us."Well then Charles, have you see a girl alone on the road lately, she would look alot like your "sister" there." He said and smiled. I hid my head in Jepitha's back.

I slowly moved my hand to my sword hilt. "Nope, haven't seen a girl that looks like my sister. Why do you ask anyway?"

They smiled."Well she is a wanted criminal in these parts." They said and drew thier blades."Now, step away from your sister so we can check and see if she had the royal birthmark, or we will skin you alive."

I draw out my sword. "You see, this where I draw. And you will have to get through me first." Another thing I learn, always protect the king and the innocent.

One guy reached out and grabbed my shoulder and I snapped into my self defense training. I grabbed his arm and moved my position pulling him towards me I flipped him over my back into one of the other guys.

I smiled softly. "Well I wish luck with that." I twirled my sword. "You go first." Rule three was to never go first in a fight.

They charged at us and the bar keeper walked over pushing us all apart he threw the two of us out."Get a move on, quickly. I'll give them a little lecture so you can get away." He said and went back inside. I quickly picked up my pack and started down the path.

I put my sword away and started following. "Well that was eventful." I said while looking around to see if there were signs of other bounty hunters.

Once we got out of the little area, really it was a couple houses and an inn, I slowed down a little and looked at Jepthia."Thank you for traveling with me. I don't think I would have been able to get out of that myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back