• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Loyal Protecter (Bearbar, Robin)

Awesome)

Hiel

We were soon at the town the scent trail ends. We stayed in the shadows and we watched the men outside. They looked like they knew what they were doing. Me and Turas started to talk about if we need backup or not. A part of me wanted to go in and save my wife, but at the same time I wanted to get some assistance first.

One of the men stood up and shook out his armor and then sat back down. He had a huge sword like Ember and was sharpening it. Two of the others had an axe and the last one had a huge bow that had metal arrows. Two of them were sitting next to the door and the other two were sitting a little distance away. There was a light in the window and you could see two girls making food.

Hiel

I pointed the the archer for Turas to see. We needed to take the archer out first. It will be easier to fight if we do so.

Turas

I nodded as I stayed crouched in the shadows. When I was close enough to the archer, I grabbed a pebble and I tossed it behind the archer. When the archers looking for the source of the sound, that's when I'll strike.

The archer was about to turn around to look when the door opened a small girl stepping out."Daddy! The girl woke up." She said and the man with the large sword stood. the archer taking his place next to the door. The man turned and followed the girl inside.

Turas

When the door closed, I made my move. I grabbed the mans throat and I squeezed tightly as my brother did the same to the other man at the door. Everyone else might've noticed us by now.

The window opened and the two girls leaned out each having a crossbow. They fired at Turas and Hiel as the man with the axe attacked Hiel. He pushed Hiel off and backhanded him into Turas. The archer pulled away moving back getting ready to fire.

Hiel

Me and Turas were back to back. While they were getting ready, me and Turas used our wings to kick some dirt up and we used the dirt as cover.

Melody

I heard fighting outside and I pulled away from the men trying to run to the window. I see Hiel outside and one of the men grabs me placing a dagger up to my neck."Nobody move and the girl doesn't get hurt." He said looking at Hiel and Turas with an evil smile.

Hiel

I looked up at the man and I glared at him. "How dare you?!" I said before as I was about to take a step. But Turas thankfully stopped me. I sighed softly. "What do you want?"

Melody

I looked at Hiel with tears in my eyes."You will return to where you came from, but after we remove those wings of yours." they said and smiled. I couldn't let them do this so I kicked back with my legs."Hiel run, they wont hurt me, they need me but you can get away and get more help." I said as the man slapped me before dragging me back into the house.

Hiel

I was gonna take another step to the window. Turas stopped me again and he looked at me. "Let's go." He said to me. I nodded and sighed before we took off and flew off.

Hiel

I was gonna take another step to the window. Turas stopped me again and he looked at me. "Let's go." He said to me. I nodded and sighed before we took off and flew off.

Melody

Tear came to my eyes as they flew away. I was slapped hard by the man before he dragged me back to the back room and tied me up. I hoped Hiel would come rescue me soon.

Hiel

I couldn't help but to tear up a little as we flew away from the building. We were quickly making out way to our mountain. We needed backup, and I only trust my brethren for a situation like this.

Ember

I woke up with a yawn and cuddled into the big warm thing next to me."Five more minutes mama." I said softly as I drifted back in and out of sleep.

Melody

I hoped I would be rescued soon I could tell the men were starting to give me looks. I tried to move out of the chair but my arms were tied to my sides and I was tied to the chair.

Tyrone

I smiled softly as I slept with Ember. "But dad, I do to want to go to church today." I mumbled softly. I think today was gonna be a last day, but it won't be.

Hiel

We soon made it to out cave. I saw that my bothers were there. "Brothers, come to me now!" I called to them.

Ember

I yawn and look at Tyrone."Love it's time to wake up." I said and smiled him. I kissed him and laid my head down on his chest."Tyrone, wake up!"

Tyrone

I snorted as I woke up. I looked and I rubbed my eyes. "What is it love?" I asked softly, letting my mind to wake up.

Ember

I smiled and laid my head down on his chest."I thought maybe we could get up and go sit out in the gardens." I said and looked up at him."I want to sit with you."

Ember

As he sat up I sat up as well. I wrap my arms around him from the side."Could you leave for a moment so I can get dressed." Once he left I stood and got on a dress. I then open the door and take his hand."Let's go." I said and rested my head on his shoulder.

Tyrone

I smiled softly as I held her hand and we started to slowly walk to the garden. I closed my eyes and I smiled softly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back