• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Low fantasy/Historical rp! Arranged marriage plot! Grumpy one is soft for the sunshine one trope.

Crow-friend

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I haven't made a post on here In a couple years so hopefully I'm doing this right!

I have a lovely character I made a long time ago and have been itching to use him again! (His character sheet is listed at the bottom!) He was specifically made for someone elses's arranged marriage plot, and it's such a unique premise I think it would be quite interesting to see other people's takes on it!

My character is the Duke, and the general of the empire of Trinae. He's feared amongst the people because he's regarded as a warlord, and the stories of him that travel back from war can be quite savage. Trinae is a vastly wealthy and prosperous land, and the reason it is so is due to the Duke. Just before his latest conquest the king had struck a deal with him, if he won this war he may have anything, as long as the king can provide it. Thinking the man had everything already except for his crown, he didn't expect the Duke to come back and ask for his daughter. But he couldn't refuse the man that's built this empire, and that could just as easily let it crumble. So the princess is forced to marry the Duke! Except he isn't as terrible as everyone makes him out to be, he's mean and gruff but he can be kind, but only the princess sees this.

I love a good enemies to lovers trope! And something I love more is big scary men who are feared by all except for their tiny wives, who knows he's more than just a warmonger, is so cute to me. Please be open to adding anything to this story, and if you want to do mxm just connect with me we will talk it out!

Edit: I was excited to post this and didn't even link my character....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back