• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lovely Rp partners needed!

oOoNirn RootoOo

Follow the white rabbit
Hello Goslings!

I am looking for some partners. I'll keep it short and sweet :)

I like to RP over PM, but I will do forum if you really like.

I play both genders.

I like to double up.

I am TRASH for ocxcanon. Ask me to be your favourite canon character and I am all over that. I only ask you do the same for me!

I match my partner's length of posts, I can do paragraphs and paragraphs or short punchy one-liners. 

I love dramatic twists, fantasy add ons, AUs, all that good stuff.

So what am I craving?

Harry Potter 

Dr Who

X Men

Chronicles of Shannara (I've watched the first season and love it.)

If you fancy something that isn't listed here, hit me up anyway, I love brainstorming.

I do like Avengers! Admittedly however I have only see the first movie and never read any of the comics. If you're still on board please pm me!

Hello Goslings!

I am looking for some partners. I'll keep it short and sweet :)

I like to RP over PM, but I will do forum if you really like.

I play both genders.

I like to double up.

I am TRASH for ocxcanon. Ask me to be your favourite canon character and I am all over that. I only ask you do the same for me!

I match my partner's length of posts, I can do paragraphs and paragraphs or short punchy one-liners. 

I love dramatic twists, fantasy add ons, AUs, all that good stuff.

So what am I craving?

Harry Potter 

Dr Who

X Men

Chronicles of Shannara (I've watched the first season and love it.)

If you fancy something that isn't listed here, hit me up anyway, I love brainstorming.

Hey! I's love to play the canon of your choice for Harry Potter if you could play Ron or Fred for me! :)  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back