• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love Me, From Far Away (naash.wasnot.here & b-bunnybubbles)

Cass pointed at his hand.

(act like cy js has cassies phone and is acting like he doesnt have it so that i dont get embarrased please-)

"Thank you, love," he chimed. "Now, who texted me..?" He stood silently for a minute, and his eyes widened in surprise. He silently turned the phone off, and stood there before walking to his room.

"Yeah. Put some clothes on, we gotta go somewhere," he said, looking for a shirt to put on. He was already irritated by the text message, and he didn't want to talk as of right now.

Cassidy finally found a shirt, and put it on. "Alright, love. Sit on the bed, and I'll tell you what happened," he said, in a panicked whisper. Cassidy had never been this worried before, his head was full, and he was irritated.

Cassidy hesitated, and sighed. "Alright.. So, I just got a text message saying that my younger sister, Aurelia had to be put in the ICU. Don't ask me why."

Cassidy sighed. "It's.. It's fine. Just put some shoes on, okay?"

Cassidy grabbed Cyrene's hand, and kissed it gently. "It's alright, I'm not mad," he said, softer than how he would usually speak to Cyrene.

Cassidy let go of Cyrene's had and went to get his car keys.

(slay)

Cassidy walked over and gave Cyrene a smaller top. "Here," he said quietly to Cyrene.

"You're welcome. Don't take long, I'm gonna go use the bathroom really quick, okay?" Cassidy said.

Cassidy walked to the bathroom, and as he went and closed the door, he thought of something. This was from an unknown number. What if there wasn't any emergency at all? What if this was all fake? He pulled his phone out and started texting Aurelia. He sent his message, and a few minutes later, she responded.

Cassidy to Aurelia: Yo! You good??
Read 2 min ago.

Aurelia: im good why?? is there smthing wrong??
Read less than a min ago.

"What the..?" No, this wasn't right. He sighed, and splashed some water on his face. Now he was pissed. Pissed that he got tricked. But how did the sender know her name? Cassidy stood there for a few moments.

Cassidy finally walked out after washing his hands. "Okay, how do I explain this? Uh.. Cyrene? it.. It was a false alarm," Cassidy said quietly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back