• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love, Live, Life

"Oi so your an even bigger pervert than I thought... I'm gonna have to keep my eye on you girl..."

I laugh lightly, slipping down from the counter and tossing my arm about her neck as I give her cheek a teasing pinch with my good hand. That girl always knew how to get me cracking up. She was starting to become such a big girl now, getting past her weaknesses and becoming a stronger person. Kissing her forehead lightly I grin like a Cheshire cat.

Ahhh this was nice. Ash and I's convos were always fruitful. Even if was bad, an argument something powerful was always grabbed from it. That's why I loved her, my sister....then I thought about secrets....we all have them. Some even began to drive the Pack apart, so I wondered if Ash ever found out what I've been keeping from her from someone else how she'd react. I flipped when she hid her hospitalization from me, so I knew I had to tell her. Why I seen her as my twin. Why she's my sister. It wasn't drastic news....but it wasn't small news either.

"Ash wait a sec......I have something I need to tell you...."
I look down again as all of this zest and smile vanishes for a moment. "You know my birthmark above my hip?...." I lift my dress as I show her the horizontal mark she's seen dozens of times. I laugh a bit to sully the forthcoming moment between us.

"So yeah, umm....it's not just my birthmark....it's a permanent scar...." I could see Ash's face get real stern looking. I could read what she was thinking.

".....I....I had a twin. Mom had twins.....her name was
Audria..." I wasn't going to cry, but I could feel my breath becoming shaky and hitched.

"Um yeah...we were adjoined at the sides....wasn't serious it was operable, but the way we were stuck our kidneys were developing into one single organ in both of us......the doctor said if we both lived our kidneys would fail by age four....can you imagine that?"

I put my dress down and I clasped my hands together and start playing with my hands.

"Imagine a mom having to choose which daughter to live and die....[shakes head]....she could only save one of us...so the doctor had to perform an internal natal incision...[exhales]...and well....yeah.."

I don't know why, but I looked at Ash with a look of shame. Like it was somehow my fault. Like I murdered Audria....she died so that I could live. And my mom....God I can't imagine the pain she went through both physical and emotional...that's why no woman will ever have my heart like my mom, because I beyond love her, but Ash was the closest to knowing what it'd be like if Audria was still here.

I give another not so sweet, not so cute grin.
@X3 Infernal Infinity

"Oi mama... I'm glad you let me know..."

I spoke softly, my arms reaching out and wrapping around her fully, pulling her to me in an embrace that could speak louder than words ever could. I could see the guilt and pain etched on her face and all I could think of to do was hold her until the pain went away.

"Don't blame yourself babe... I know that's what you're doing... You mother made a tough choice hun, but it's the one that brought you here... Gave you to us... She sacrificed and Audria too, to see you here, to give you a chance to live this life... So don't ever feel guilty about it... And if you do just remember, you're living life for the two of you...making the world shine brighter so she can smile down on you..."

I tap my fingers lightly over the scar, leaning back and using my other hand to lift Bri's face so she was looking me straight in the eye.

"Right here and in your heart...and your mom's your sister is living on yea... She gave you the best gift she could give you...now all that's left is to show her what you're gonna make of it..."

@Ch0sen1

"You know.....I think she's my angel that's watching out for me....I think that because I met you. I think she guided me to you because you're the closest thing, maybe the only thing that can make me feel like she was never gone."

I release a serene laugh, feeling better at Ashhy's words.

"I uhh [chuckles] I had a dream AJ and I had a daughter....I was teasing him like it was another guy but he finally figured it out haha..she was sooo cute Ash...and I didn't tell AJ this but her name...it was Audria Ashley Smith. We never said her name, but it's one of those things you just kind of knew....ya know?" @X3 Infernal Infinity

I bashfully bury my face in Ash's shoulder and wiggle my head around making goofy noises.

"Oh I can't wait to see that day... I'm gonna spoil the little thing and you and Austin won't know what to do with her..."

I laugh lightly at both Bri's goofy noises and the though of spoiling their child. I could totally see it, the two of them with their own little brat.

@Ch0sen1

(( I'm back, had an unexpected bowling trip ))

"Sounds like I'm missing out on the fun" I walked down the steps and into the living room where I saw james on the couch "what's up james" I sat down on the arm of the couch waiting for his response, I heard Ash and bri in the kitchen talking didn't know what they were talking about but they were talking "hey Ashy" I yelled from tne living room looking in the direction of the kitchen.

@Ch0sen1 @Keiser @X3 Infernal Infinity

I look at Austin as he comes from down the stairs and into his living room with James. He spoke to Ash but didn't really pay much attention to me. He must think I'm still upset. I walk over and I straighten up his white button up and make sure his collar is legit. I look up at him and use my blue gray eyes to my advantage and gaze at him sultry like. I give him a peck on the lips and I softly bite his bottom lip before releasing and grabbing his hands.

@EclipseRising @X3 Infernal Infinity @Keiser

"Hehe, what's up Aussie boy... You guys ready to go grab something to eat other than each others faces...?"

I laughed lightly walking back in to the living room. Even though I was teasing them I still plopped down on James' lap and gave him a kiss of my own, the fingers of my right hand playfully teasing through his hair. No better way to get ready for breakfast than to act like a bunch of hormonal teens. Pulling away from the kiss I playfully run the tip of my tongue over his lower lip.

@EclipseRising @Ch0sen1 @Keiser

''Sup, Austin.'' My mind was too distracted trying to figure out what they were doing in the next room, even tough i couldn't even hear them. I put my phone back in my right pocket and start scratching my head. I see Ash sit on my lap, then kiss me. God damn it girl, you always get me blushing. My cheeks turn red and something inside me just goes crazy when she passes her tongue over my lip. I turn her over and start kissing her, going to the neck and licking her neck slightly. Shit, ain't time for that. I back off and let her sitting on my lap again.

I look at the freak fest between James and Ash and I easily grin at them acting like they just hit pueberty.

"Ok soooo.....I'm going to the car..."

I then open the door and walk outside on my way to Austin's Lambo.
@EclipseRising

I utter an only partially playful growl as James kisses and licks my neck. I repress the urge to curse but damn that boy. Sometimes he was cute and innocent and other times he was aggressive and I like both sides very very much. As he backs off I laugh lightly looking at Bri who grins before heading outside. Standing up I turn my hat back the right way, blushing slightly. As I head for the door.

"Oi yep that sounds like a good idea...before I get myself in serious trouble..."

"Well I guess we're leaving" I got up and headed outside where aubria was waiting, I unlocked the car door for her as I waited for james so that I could lock the door and we could head out to wherever the h3ll we were going, as james walked out I gave him a pat on the back and a thumbs up which was pretty much guy code for: congrats on the new girlfriend, I locked the door to my house and quickly got in the car waiting for instructions from bri on where we were going.

@Keiser @Ch0sen1

"Why you looking at me like that for? Why I have to pick?" The Pack always came to me on clutch choices, and everytime I'm just as shocked. One day I'm going to intentionally name a horrible place to watch them all suffer!! Wait.....I'd be suffering also...

AJ just stares at me cranking up the Murcielago.
"Uh [scratched eyebrow] ...how about Corner Cottage?" That was the spot. Rated 4.6 out of 5 for their american cuisine, and the breakfast was always fresh.

"Sound good?" @EclipseRising @X3 Infernal Infinity @Keiser

"Well I have Blake to thank for that! He is such a good boy! Well, I should say Man really! He takes good care of his Ma!" Blake's Mother Carol then leaned in closer to Lindsey and in a quiet voice "I just wish he got some friends!" She smiled and leaned back just as Blake returned with Lindsey's glass of Lemonade.

"I was just saying, Blake, how a good man you are! How old are you now? 23?" Carol asked with a slightly puzzled look on her face.

"24, Ma, you were close." Blake answered with a smile as he handed Lindsey her drink. He was used to her questioning things like that so he never got offended that she never remembered.

Blake took a seat on an armchair and took his cowboy hat off. He ran his fingers through his light brown hair and rested into the cushions.

@NessieAlways

[[Did someone in the breakfast party want to see if Blake wanted to join them? It would help tie in him and Lindsey :) ]]

(@Arrow I think with the exception of Bri none of the group cares much for Blake and/or Lindsey at the moment... =p)

"Yes let's go there...! I'm trying to get my breakfast on...! Though it's gonna be annoying as fuck eating with my hand in a bandage... Why do I always punch shit with my dominant hand...?"

I laugh lightly, waving the bandaged wrapped hand through the air dramatically. Though I seemed pretty casual about it I was actually pretty pissed that I had went in to one of my blank outs and punched some glass...again. I wouldn't be able to touch my violin until my hand was better, which was a nightmare in itself. Then I had to try to hide the injury from my aunt of she would worry herself sick about whether I was losing it again. Beating James to the car I leaned against it slightly.

@Keiser @Ch0sen1 @EclipseRising

Lindsey

"Well he is quite the gentlemen." Lindsey replied when Blake appeared with the glass of lemonade. She took the glass with a bright smile. "Thank you Blake!" Lindsey took a sip of her lemonade and then remembered the reason she had started talking to Blake in the first place. "Hey Blake...this might be an awkward question...but would you happen to know where Lindsey...I mean, where I live"

@Arrow

"Well... Actually I don't.." Blake answered.

He heard some car doors slam and he looked out the window to see people arriving at Aubria's.

"But I do know who will!" Blake smiled and stood up. "The people next door are the ones you were with last night, hopefully they can help you out better than I can." He stood up and grabbed his hat. "Sorry Ma, We have a small mystery to solve!"

He picked up a shirt and put it on, leaving it unbuttoned, and placed the hat on his head.

"Once we find where you live, I can give you a lift there on my bike, if you're okay with motorcycles?"

@NessieAlways

Last edited by a moderator:

Lindsey

Panic shot through Lindsey. Sure she wanted to find her house, but everything seemed to be happening so fast she didn't know what to think. She stood up and grabbed Blake by the arm and pulled him back. "Woah hold on there cowboy. Do you really think they can help. I mean if I was really with them last night, why did I wake up in the middle of the street alone?" Lindsey looked at Mrs. Coral for backup, but didn't really know if she was gonna get any back up from her. "I guess what I'm trying to say is that... I'm at a short end of who I can trust and who I can't trust and if I was with 'friends' last night and ended up in the street shouldn't they be at least a bit worried about Linds...me or wouldn't they have called me to join them at whatever gathering seems to be going on? I'm just saying..."

@Arrow

((Before I start getting bashed for this post

=P I know Lindsey walked away from them and that's why they didn't call her, but Lindsey doesn't remember ever doing that or even being there))

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Don't worry I'm pretty sure James'll feed you haha

;) " I wink at Ash. I just thought about the time, it was almost 2PM....why get breakfast?

"Guys, why are we getting breakfast and it's like two o clock? Haah!! Talk about rapido tiempo...you know the Cottage also has the best burgers and BBQ around here...ummmmmm"

I had made my mouth water, I was starving.

@Keiser @EclipseRising @X3 Infernal Infinity

"Breakfast...lunch... Whatever... All I care about is getting some food in my life..."

I shrug grinning widely. Bri already knew how I was about food, junk or otherwise. If I could eat it, then it was fair game and most certainly getting eaten. She'd been over my house enough times to know that I had snacks and food stashed everywhere in my room, I even had a microwave and a mini fridge. So to me it didn't matter what type of food we ate, so long as we did.

"Beeile dich... I'm starving to death over here..."

@Ch0sen1 @Keiser @EclipseRising

Blake looked down at Lindsey and took note of her soft hand on his arm.

"Do you think maybe I should take you to the hospital? Get checked over?"

Blake was not sure how to go about this. He wanted to help her in every way he can. He decided that if they got no answers today then he would ask her to stay with him and Ma until either Lindsey remembers who she is, or Aubria told her.

"How about you think about it while I get us some food? Pulled pork sandwich okay for you?" Blake smiled down at her, his green orbs locked with her baby blues.

@NessieAlways

((Should Lindsey remember she doesn't like meat...nah!))

Lindsey

"Pulled pork...that sounds dangerous." Lindsey smiled thankfully at Blake, "Thank you so much for understanding. Maybe I will talk to this Aubria fellow, but not with a whole audience present, well except for you Cowboy, you can join the party." Lindsey winked at Blake and went back to sitting with his mom.

"So Ma'am, just between the two of us..should we run before he poisons us with his cooking? Lindsey gave her a joking smirk hoping the lady had a sense of humor and didn't take her remark as an offense.

@Arrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back