• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love, Live, Life

I watched AJ as he sat down in a chair by the window with a coffee table beside it. He looked sad, I mean he should be. I know he's upset, but he needed to see the magnitude of what he does. His uncle was no good I had heard from rumors, but now I knew that I would be uneasy if I were to meet him. I wish I would have known this beforehand. Not that it would matter, I still would have gotten back together with him....but now that I know he ditched me this year for dirty jobs...I stared thinking about the negative.

"I'm going to your room just let me know when everyone's ready." I briskly walk away and head upstairs to AJ's room where I lay on his bed and just try to weigh this all out. @EclipseRising

I watched silently as bri disappeared up the stairs after a few minutes of quietly sitting I got up and headed up to my room I saw bri laying on my bed she looked like she was in deep thought I didn't say anything I just sat on the end of the bed looking around my room "I've always thought about redecorating in here" it wasn't muvh but it might be enough to start up a conversation.

@Ch0sen1

I looked at Austin as he entered and watched as he sat on the bed and begin to speak. I guess it was something. Any other time he'd just leave me alone, so it was a start. He talked about decorating his room.

"Was it my fault? Why you left? Why you went and did what you did?"
I knew he wouldn't cheat, but what he did was still bad. I couldn't help but wonder did I have something to do with it.

"You can tell me...I won't be mad, I just need to know if it was something I did to you to make you break up with me and have time to yourself."

I turned away from Austin and faced looking out of his window.
@EclipseRising

"No it wasn't you to be honest I did it so that of anything went wrong you wouldn't be involved or get hurt in any way, I wouldn't be able to live with myself if you got hurt" I had leand back on my bed looking over at her as she stared out the window I knew that I myself had hurt her by leaving but I couldn't risk her safety.

@Ch0sen1

Now the truth had come out. He never lied to me, but he hid the real reason. It made me upset but at the same time he did it to protect me. But it was Austin....this innocent, sweet, loyal kid I met from high school that wouldn't even go near drugs our Junior year...now he had gotten in a bad way and left me. I was still upset though, he could have easily told his uncle no.

I sit up and look at him.

"Am I supposed to be thankful? You made that choice without me, you left me without so much as a reason why. You could've told me back then.....heck you could have said NO AJ. You told me you left because you thought I wasn't going to want you but that wasn't just it was it? You think I'm stupid? You could have at least given me the respect to tell me that day to my face instead of crushing me."

I spoke surprisingly calm. I guess my euphoria phase from today is keeping me grounded. I finally put it all together, he had a weak moment. He left someone he 'loved' for family, and I really get that, but damn it still hurt. Especially such a dumb choice.

"
Jesus Austin....." I shake my head and turn back towards the window. @EclipseRising

Last edited by a moderator:

Lindsey

"Well if you really don't mind...I'd hate to be a bother mister Blake. Lindsey took his hand and stood up from the seat. . "I'd be glad to give your mother some company!"She gave him a warm thank you smile and followed him inside.

@Arrow

Blake smiled and led her inside. The decor was minimal but not by choice. The lounge had a sofa, two armchairs and a coffee table, there was no TV. The walls were bare apart from some photographs hung up on a wall. The photographs show what life for Blake and his mother used to be. There was one of Blake riding a horse bareback, one of him and his mother. In the center was a large portrait of his family, him, his mother, his father and little sister.

"Ma?" Blake called as they entered. "Ma, this is Lindsey, she's a new friend of mine."

"Oh! Hello Lindsey, I'm Carol!" His Ma replied, but she didn't move from her corner of the sofa. She smiled softly and patted the seat next to her.

Blake turned to Lindsey.

"Make yourself at home! I'll be back with your drink." He said as he disappeared into the kitchen.

"So, Lindsey, was it? Lindsey, what is the weather like today? Are the crows flying?" Carol asked as she changed her position to see Lindsey better. "Oh you are so pretty!"

(( brb gotta go to the store, someone can control my character if they want but DO NOT do anything stupid please lol ))

((Darn I was gonna make Austin fly =P ))

Lindsey

Lindsey looked around the house. It was warm and welcoming very much like a place she'd been before but she didn't remember where that was. Lindsey nodded towards Blake and took a seat next to his mother. Lindsey smiled at the elder lady "It's nice to meet you ma'am. The weather seems nice, I't sunny outside and there's a nice breeze so it isn't too hot. As for the crows...I haven't seen many so far, but maybe I'm just not looking hard enough. Lindsey's smile grew a bit wider at the mother's comment and a slight blush came to her face"Thank you ma'am, but I'm no where near as pretty as you are. Lindsey shifted her wait so she was facing Mrs. Carol directly. "It's a nice home you've got here. It feels very warm and safe.

@Arrow

I sigh, laying on my bed, my gaze up at the ceiling. My left hand resting on a clean towel as the peroxide bubbled its way into my cuts. Like I had though none of them were bad enough to need stitches, though some had gotten pretty deep. I had flushed out the tiny glass shards with an antibacterial rinse now I was cleaning them with peroxide before wrapping my hand again. As I waited for the tingling bubbles to stop and fizz out I thought about the past couple of days. Everything from the fights, to the friendships, to all the secrets that had come to light. Things had gotten pretty crazy, but then again I wasn't a person who could ever claim to have a life that was calm. I chuckled to myself, rolling on to my side. A long shower had gotten me re-energized so I was pretty content just laying there in an large tee-shirt.

Sitting up I glanced at my hand. I was going to have a few scar on my palm and a few more around my wrist and the back of my hand. Clucking softly I picked up the roll of gauze and started wrapping my hand again with the soft lightweight bandage. Satisfied with my work I clipped the extra and added a bit of medical tape to hold down the end. Bouncing up I went to get dressed. Twenty minutes later I was primped and ready to go. Bouncing down the stairs I headed out in to the garden to wait for James to come pick me up so we could head to Austin's house.

(Ash's outfit for the day: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=130807915)

@Keiser

I get up from my bed, very heavily. I go to the bathroom, still in boxers, i had to bath. I look at my self in the mirror. ''God knows why they praised Blake, just look at my six pack!'' and i laugh. I always talked to myself, nobody knew, but i did it anyways. I enter the bathroom and take a shower. I change my clothes to a black coat, gray jeans and some random converse, my wallet was in my other jeans, so i get it out. I only see 100 bills, dirty money, but still money. Walking downstairs, i remember we were going to Austin's, probably for breakfast in some fancy restaurant. Taking a deep breath, i start brushing my teeth, can't go with my mouth stinking, I'm going with Ash after all. Wait, are we even something? A couple? Ugh, i hadn't asked. I get on my car and turn on the engine, driving to Ash's. I park right beside her garden, ''Good morning, Ash! C'mon!''

@X3 Infernal Infinity

"Oi how many times are you gonna say good morning to me silly..."

I laughed lightly looking up from where I had been carefully pruning a rose bush. Wiping my hands on my pants briefly I trot to the car, hopping in with a wide grin. Pushing my hat up a bit I glance at James, once again noticing just how damn sexy he was. Giggling at myself I snap in the seatbelt, wiggling a bit before I can grab my phone and wallet and switch them over to my front pocket. I had taken some pain pills as well so my hand didn't hurt as much.

I facepalm at the realization that i already had told her good morning. I see her come to my car and get on it.''Nice camo pants!'' Was the only comment that came out of my mouth. I keep driving to Austin's, i barely remembered what direction it was, then my tough earlier struck me. I ask in a low and nervous tone. ''Uh...Hey Ash, i love you, but, are we a couple now? A stupid question, but i'd really like to have it confirmed.'' while placing my palm on her knee.

I lift my eyebrows at his question, turning to face him more fully. A soft smile crosses my lips as I realize we never had decided on what our official relationship was. The past few days had been so full of big moments that the little things had essentially just slipped through the cracks. Resting my hand over his I turn my gaze to the window, looking out it for a moment. When I turned back it was with laughter evident in my eyes.

"Yea... I think that a couple would be the perfect term for what we are..."

I arrive at Austins house. I kept thinking about what she said, happy about how she put it. I parked and reached for Ash's face, grabbing her chin and pulling her in for a kiss. I back off and say ''Then, i'll be able to do this all i want.'' I giggle and get off the car, opening the door for her and locking the car.

"You most certainly will..."

I laughed lightly, hopping out of the car and hooking my thumbs in my pocket. Looking from James to Austin's house I grin, wondering if my twin is having as much luck in the game of love as I am. That girl was a serious over thinker and capable of sucking the silver lining out of any cloud she managed to land on. Hopefully she was moving past it. Turning my hat backwards I head up the walkway to ring the doorbell.

@Keiser @Ch0sen1 @EclipseRising

I hear the slam of car doors as I look out of the living room window to see Ash and James....looks like Austin and I weren't the only ones that dressed up. I figured I'd get the door since AJ went upstairs to "relax", he probably just wanted time to himself after the coversation we had a while ago. I open the door and greet the duo with a smile and wave.

"Hey you two! Looking mighty bueno right now!" I hold the door open as they make their way inside. @X3 Infernal Infinity @Keiser

I giggle at Bri's comment.

''Hi Bri, so, what we're gonna do today? Go eat or something?''

I put my hands in my coat's pockets and go inside Austin's home. Long time since I've ever been here, perhaps years. I really didn't know my way around, so i just followed Ash.

I raise my eyebrows, grinning as I walk past Bri and in to the house. Her use of so many codewords at once had me laughing my ass off almost instantly. Turning I place a kiss on James' cheek before pointing him towards the living room and hooking arms with Bri to head in to the kitchen.

"We'll be...back in a flash... It seems a flower party has been called and I am powerless to resist answering it's call... Wait for the Aussie to show up...and please try to get along yea..."

@Keiser @Ch0sen1

When Ash kissed me on the cheek i blushed, still wouldn't get used to it. I go to the couch and hear Ash's comment. I raise an eyebrow. ''Since when Austin's called Blake?'' I laugh and sit down at the couch, browsing my cellphone.

"Ash....Austin and I are back together again.." I say with a hint of contemplation. I was excited yes, but the recent events had me a bit shaken off.

"And.....we...yeah...." I looked down at the kitchen floor like a kid in trouble. I didn't know how Ash was going to take the next piece of information.

"And the real reason he left me before I started college was because he was running errands for his uncle....you know... 'errands'. He said he did it to protect me but I'm like why not tell me then?"
Once again before Ash spoke I had my solve-my-own-problem phase where I begin figuring things out.

"Well, I guess he knew I'd come back if he told me, and I'd be all in his ear....but I love him Ash and he knows better I don't want anything to happen to him he's so estupido at times man like forreal...that's how he got the Lambo."

I look into Ashhy's as I express to her my wonderful and tragic situation.
@X3 Infernal Infinity

"Oi and you call me loca..."

I shake my head jumping up to sit on the counter resting my arms on her knees as she talks. I wait for her to finish and then I just sit there for a moment. I let her think about everything she just told me, then I let her think about what I was going to say. Sure I was a bit surprised, but with those two things were bound to happen. It did catch me of guard a little bit to hear that Austin had been running errands for a gang, but I was more glad that he had left Bri before he decided to do it. It wasn't something she would have been able to handle, especially looking at her now. I run my right hand through my hair, the fingers of my left tapping lightly against my thigh.

"Firstly I'm glad you to are back together... That is amazing...also you two are some perverts... Vacuuming and what not... But on to the more important matters... I'm gonna give it to you straight right here Bri... Leaving you before doing the whole errands thing was a smart move...you wouldn't have been able to handle it... Along those same lines Bri that's not something you can change now, or hold against him, not if you want to move forward... It's something he did, yea... But he gave it up and that makes it the past... If you're clinging to the past mistakes, mistakes he made himself but have in no way changed who he was from the guy you're in love with, then you two won't make it going forward... Stop overthinking Bri, over analyzing things you can never change... It's the past love, he's still got the same heart doesn't he.../ Nothing else matters... Don't let your mind be the weeds that choke the life from the flower before it has a chance to grow..."

@Ch0sen1

I look at Ash with a face of obvious humor. A half smile on my face as I was about to tell her:

"Ash....I'm not holding onto it hahaha I was just telling you! Sure it upset me but hell that's mi esposo ahora. I'm in it for him and not the dinero or the cars or anything else. He has changed, for the better I mean...I love him no matter what and get this! He asked ME back out, it was soooo sweet dude he opened up and was just a gentleman....and don't get me started on vacuuming....the way he handled that vacuum cleaner mamacita...."

I instantly had to stop myself as blush consumed my face. But it was Ash we've talked like this a million times.

"And to be honest, and I swear you better not tell AJ.....the thought of him doing something bad....being in that life for a bit...it kinda turned me on.." I give a sweet innocent grin to Ash after that. @X3 Infernal Infinity

((Just so you know BlackRose dropped out so I'm searching for a Celestine replacement. *facepalm*))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back