• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love, Live, Life

Carter stared at himself in the mirror. His eyes were still puffy from his shortened sleep, but he figured the time had long passed for him to have started the day and he wasn't much for napping. The sleep that was lost was lost.

He made his way downstairs, hearing a conversation going on in the living room between his mother and a guest, who he figured was Nick. As he rounded the corner, he placed a placid look on his face greeting the two of them, "Good morning." He gave his mother a knowing glance knowing that she wasn't much one for entertaining his friends. She made a polite exit under the ruse of having something that needed her attention; though, Carter was sure he'd hear her opinions on his friend group later, as he normally did. They were very much opposed to the influence the crew had on Carter's focus, only offering a few approvals for the select few of his friends that were pursuing professional careers.

When his mother was out of earshot, Carter turned to Nick -- his expression slightly vexed. "You could have waited in the car." He stated, grabbing his wallet from the kitchen counter, before gesturing Nick out the door before his parents could gather anymore ammo against him and his choice of company. When he closed the door, he made his way to Nick's car sliding into the passenger seat. "You choose the place. I'm functioning at a solid ten percent until I get my coffee."

@Timv9

Nick laughed as hey walked out the door and got Into nicks camaro. "It's fine carter your parents actually like me as I have my life planned out already and my family is just as well off as yours. So don't worry you won't get yelled at for having me as a friend." Nick turned on his car as to drove off. It was already noon so he decided it was time for lunch. "Okay um I guess we can go to that new sports bar downtown it's suppose to be really nice." Nick finally found a parking spot as they walked in and got a table. They sat down and started going over the menu. Nick kept glancing up at carter. Nick couldn't take his eyes off of him. "So what were you doing last night?"

@Energie

Blake smiled at Lindsey as he took her glass.

"I'm Blake, Ma'am!" He answered then stood up. "Oh, are you hungry at all? I'll be fixing me and my Ma something, it's no trouble!"

He stood on the porch and extended a hand to help her up. "I don't bite, Miss. And my ma could do with some female company"

@NessieAlways [[Yeah Horses :D Was funfunfun!!]]

"Sure, we can go downstairs.....where are your parents anyways?" I say to AJ as I gather my purse and my phone.

I felt great. I was free from all the burden in my life, Austin had just asked me out, and I got a little something extra with the deal. I was feeling darn great at the moment. I went ahead and went downstairs and sat on the living room couch while I waited for AJ.

(( Oh
@EclipseRising you're not claiming me now lol? Tisk tisk... ;| ))

I followed behind bri as we walked down the steps and took a seat on the couch next to her, when she asked about my parents I thought for a second byhen replied "they went on a trip with my aunt and uncle" If0 forgot where they said they were going nmainly because when they said it he was zoned out.

(( lol I was only joking @Ch0sen1 ))

"Oh, why is everybody's parents vacationing haha?" I didn't want to seem to excited that we were back together, but then again, wasn't I supposed to? Man, all the stuff I had to tell Ash....I already knew how she would react. A grinch grin across her face and then something German before saying 'Flower Power'.

I brush my hair behind my ear on the right side showing my diamond earring. I inch over to AJ so we're practically glued together. I felt like a silly kid with a crush again, and by what AJ told me a bit ago...he's been wanting to tell me this for a long time. I just didn't know why he'd wait so long....someone could have got me. Someone could have got him....

While AJ was beginning to talk I began to kiss on his neck.
@EclipseRising

((I know lol :] ))

Carter ran his finger along the rim of his water glass, as his eyes flickered over the menu. He snuck the occasional glance at Nick, but never allowed his eyes to dwell too long in case he were to be caught or he allowed his thoughts to stray into a realm where he wouldn't be able to control them. Despite his best efforts, there were several times where their eyes met causing Carter to slowly avert his gaze, but shift uncomfortably in his chair or grunt as if he were clearing something out of his throat.

When Nick spoke to him, Carter took a second's pause trying to recall what he'd done as if his night were full of events, but in truth he'd done the same thing last night that he'd been doing nearly every night for the past month. "I had dinner with my parents and some of their friends and than I camped out at my desk studying for the MCAT. I've got the practice test next weekend." Carter stated, his voice dull as there was really no way to make test prep sound like a night well-spent. Carter placed his order, before handing the waiter the menu and finally making eye contact with Nick.

"Were you with the group last night?"

@Timv9

"I don't know mate but it's really convenient for all of us" I smiled looking over at her I could tell she was excited hell I was too, he already knew what the othrrs would say when they found out but all the group excitement could wait until they all arrived, I smiled as bri started kissing on my neck "aw come on sheila you don't wanna start that up again do ya?" I knew she'd be able to tell I was joking like she always could, I smiled and threw my arm over her shoulders pulling her a bit closer.

@Ch0sen1

Whenever their eyes met Nick would advert His gaze, but when their eyes met after they orderd Nick kept his eyes there. He listened to carter as he talked about his night last night. "Well I'm not surprised that's what you're doing. You're always studying for something, and yea we went camping last night. It was okay I guess. James and bri almost killed each other. Bri brought some new guy her neighbor named Blake and James was not happy about it. You know how dramatic they both can be though . Then it just ended up as bri and Austin hanging out and James and ash hanging out. You know the 2 couples. Lindsey left so pretty much I was chillin by my self until Celeste came." Nick sighed as he looked down at his phone as he gotta text from his father. Carter was the only other person who knew about the kind of pressure Nick was under since carter was under the same pressure him self.

@Energie

Austin pulled me a bit closer as I devoured the nape of his neck. He smelled so good, he was an Aussie to the brim. I slowly move up to his lips and begin to softly and almost non-existantly kiss him.

"Don't worry you're safe for now bambino..."

I move my legs over his lap and I just look at him, lost in his eyes. Everyone knew I was more spiritual than anything, I could care less about being physical. My body is my temple, see it was the passion, the love behind all this that I relished in. That's what I lived for. Right now I just wanted to talk, and one thought hit me.

"So...how did you get that Lambo again? That's a six figure car AJ....seriously you haven't like....done any dirt right?" @EclipseRising

//

So then the dream will come true....

BTW, how will we all meet again? Like you guys are together, but all of us.

I smiled at her questions about how he got his car it was understandable that she was curious hell anyone would be I'd be curious to if I were her " well there really isn't much to it to start of I do a little work for my uncle from time to time nothing illegal and I found out that my grandpa left me some...well not some but alot of land back in Australia so I sold some of it and the rest of the money pretty much just rolled in ".

@Ch0sen1

"AJ that's not telling me anything....what exactly did you do that money just 'rolled in?'" Austin knew I wasn't going to drop it without him answering me in detail. He used to bug me when he beat around the bush, and I wasn't about to let him sink back into doing so.

"What was this little work from time to time huh? Respondeme por favor...you can tell me. Because I swear cholo if I find out you're BS'ing me on this boyyyy--"

I was starting to rant again. My dominicana was coming out.
@EclipseRising

"Well detective I just told you that I sold some land and that I worked with my uncle at his job for a while got a few tips throw here and there and as far as the work goes I just helped out at this new bar he opened ya know serving drinks and what not" I had to admit I loved the little curious side about her and the fact that she'd never give up asking until she got a straight answer which I was usually terrible at giving but somehow bri always managed to get me to talk "what'd you think I was doing ?".

@Ch0sen1

"Okay....you sold some land from your grandfather...why did he leave it to you and not your dad? And really Austin? You expect me to believe bartending and land got you a $200,000 car??"

I shifted off of him and lost my smile.

"What are you into? Austin....."

My mind started to worry.
@EclipseRising

"Well as far as the whole land thing my dad and his old man never really saw eye to eye so he passed it on to me, selling it actually got me $125,000" I got quiet after that and leaned back on the couch the next part was something I wasn't really proud of "for the rest of the money I started doing some work for my uncle and the gang he used to be apart of...but I stopped after a while and started focusing on school again before my dad found out" after saying all that I got really quiet and looked away from bri I could already tell that she was upset with me I didn't even have to look at her to know that.

@Ch0sen1

I knew it. Pushing finally got me to the answer I needed....but one I didn't want. He looked away from me because he knew he'd just irritated me. I wasn't mad, it took a hell of a lot for me to get angry, but he knew what he just done. I stand up in front of him and I put my hands on my hips.

"So that's what you do? THAT'S why I never got to spend time or even see you at school? Are you freaking serious right now?? What kind of work Austin? Tell me and so help me if you indirectly answer me I will te termina...."

I grab Austin's jaw and softly I move it so that he's looking at me.
@EclipseRising

I slowly looked up at her it was hard to look at her without feeling ashamed "that's what I used to do I'm not involved anymore my uncle told me he didn't want me involved in that anymore, I just used to ru errands for them nothing to serious I swear" it was all true I'd stopped working for them a long time ago so there was nothing to worry about and nothing left for me to be involved in "I'm sorry I know you're disappointed in me".

@Ch0sen1

"Ugggh! Mierda! Why get you involved if he was just going to not have you involved anymore at all that's so dumb! I swear Austin man.....what'd you do run drugs? Weapons? Know what not like it matters it's just.....why would you do that!? I'm in my dorm feeling like crap wishing and wanting for you and you're out doing God knows what!"

I had to stand up straight and calm myself. I was upset, disappointed, all of it sure, but it didn't compare to how much I didn't want to lose him. If something happened to AJ I can't even imagine how I'd take it.

"No puedo creer que sería tan estúpido y sin corazón! Te juro que te amo y todo lo que hacemos es simplemente encontrar una manera de cancelar esa! Austin....I...umph. So you got the car with dirty money gee that's good to know."

I walk away to the corner of the room and just fold my arms and look away.
@EclipseRising

"Yeah pretty much everything you just mentioned is just about right, I'm sorry I never wanted to upset you or make you worry so I never told anyone but I never bothered getting to involved because I knew it'd only be temporary" I got up and walked over to her it seemed like inwas always upsetting her I understood everything that bri was feeling right now we'd just gotten back together but it felt like I was back where I started " I'm sorry sheila, I swear I'm such an idiot sometimes" I held my head down afraid to look Aubria in the eyes.

@Ch0sen1 
(( yay plot twist! ))

"Don't come at me with that sweet mess right now just be man enough to know what the heck you should and shouldn't do."

I still was staring at the wall....if I looked at Austin I didn't know what I'd do.

"Promise me right now that won't involve yourself in anything remotely close to that stuff ever again." @EclipseRising

((Extra Plot twist: my dad is a cleric at the same church the Ash's dad preaches at....so it's like two couples who's families are on the other side of the coin lol....talk about awkward family dinners.))

I nodded silently i should have known she'd say all that I turned and sat down in a chair by the window my mom used for god knows what I think reading or sewing "I promise I'll never do anything that stupid ever again" bri still wouldn't look at me and I couldn't blame her hell I couldn't even look at her I hated when she was upset with me that was part of the reason I always closed myself off but I wouldn't do ghat this time.

@Ch0sen1 
(( alot of plot twist going on and it's awesome! ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back