• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love, Live, Life

Blake blushed yet smiled at Lindsey's words, but let her cover it up with the question.

"Yeah, briefly. So much drama involved with that group, it was pretty hectic. I think we only exchanged a few words, if that."

He shrugged his shoulders and walked back to the bike with her. He sat down, his unbuttoned shirt waved with the wind against his skin as he patted the seat behind him to invite her back on.

"Lets get something proper to eat." He said with an inviting grin.

Lindsey

Lindsey thought about what he said about the group. If they were so dramatic and hectic what was she doing there in the first place? It was all a mystery to her. Who she was seemed to be a completely different person than who she is now. Lindsey looked at Blake returned to his bike and stared as his shirt flowed with the wind. A very good sight in deed. One Lindsey could most definitely get used to. She was so captivated by him that his invitation to go eat caught her off guard. Lindsey blinked away from her trance and smiled.

"Sure! I'd like that." She went towards the bike, put on the helmet, and jumped on the back seat. Lindsey grabbed hold of Blake as tight as the first time and buried her head in his back again. She took a few deep breaths and nodded that she was ready to go.

@Arrow

Blake smiled and got his bike purring. He kicked her into gear and started down the road. He could feel her arms pressed against his torso and couldn't help but focus on her soft hand on his bare chest.

He kept his bike reined in, he wanted Lindsey to enjoy the ride, not be frightened by it. He catched sight of a 50s style diner and pulled up along side it.

"How does this place look, ma'am?"

((Sorry for taking a while to answer my laptop broke so I'm using my brother's fro the mean time.))

Lindsey

The ride had made Lindsey ease up a bit. She was getting used to the wind rushing by her and she was starting to like it. She began to ease up her grip again like the first time, but matter how safe she felt she didn't want to look up. When the bike came to a halt she heard Blake's voice, but she didn't understand what he said. She looked up from his back and took a look at the place. There was something very familiar about it as if she had been there before, but no memories came, just the feeling. "Did we pass this place while going to the park? It looks familiar... Lindsey knew what she said make no sense since she had her eyes closed the entire ride to the park, but it was worth asking.

@Arrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back