• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Love, Live, Life

Blake grinned and disappeared into the kitchen to make a start.

Carol giggled at Lindsey's remark and smiled broadly at her.

"What we'll do is make sure he eats the first bite, and if he keels over we know not to eat it, and then we don't have to run! We can just throw his body down into the basement!!" Carol laughed.

Standing in the kitchen, Blake could not help but smile to himself at the sound of his mother's laughter. It had been a while since he had heard such a genuine laugh that wasn't shared with him. As he prepped he couldn't help but think about this mysterious girl he had sitting in the lounge. He hoped she found her memory soon and hoped even more that when she gained it back she would still like him.

@NessieAlways

Lindsey

"I like your thinking Mrs. Carol! Bet you were a smart one back in school, top of the class, amazing friends. I even bet you were a cheerleader." Lindsey laughed while attempting at making small talk with Blake's mom so she wouldn't have to sit awkwardly while he was cooking for them. Besides it was nice to have someone to talk to. Lindsey didn't remember ever talking to anyone before Blake except for that one girl she seemed to remember.

Her mind dozed off for a bit thinking about how in the world she had lost her memory. Her head didn't hurt so it wasn't from a blow to the head or a concussion. What if this wasn't the first time it happened? The thought of this not being the first time was so shocking it snapped Lindsey out of her daze.

@Arrow

"Oooh I'll tell you dear! I was the best cheerleader Texas had ever seen!" Carol laughed and patted Lindsey's hand. Blake soon came through balancing three plates in his hand and handed both Lindsey and his Ma one each before sitting down in his chair.

"I hope it's okay for you, Lindsey! This is where you turn around and remember you don't like meat or something!" Blake jokingly said with a laugh. To him, meat was the staple of life. Being a Texas boy, it was all about the steak. He lifted his sandwich up to his mouth and took a bite, the delicious juices and flavours of the pork stimulating his taste buds.

Carol giggled and nudged Lindsey to watch him take the first bite. Blake looked at her with a puzzled expression before he shrugged it off and feasted. Carol soon followed suit.

@NessieAlways [[i've got a 12 1/2 hour day today, so won't be posting again until much later, Sorry!! More than welcome to control my character if need be!]]

Lindsey

Lindsey giggled when Carol nudged her and stared at Blake take his first bite. The smile on her face was wide and mischievous. Lindsey looked down at the sandwich and felt a strange churn in her stomach. Maybe I'm just really hungry. She lifted the sandwich to her mouth and took a good bite. There was an explosion of flavor in her mouth and not necessarily a good one. Lindsey kept a straight face and chewed slowly not wanting to make gagging sounds. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was just something about this sandwich she didn't like. Once she forcefully swallowed, she placed the sandwich down on the plate and smiled trying not to look rude for rejecting food that was so kindly made for her. The churn in her stomach returned stronger than before and a wave of nausea hit her. The horrid taste was still in her mouth. Lindsey grabbed the glass of lemonade from before, which she had thankfully not finished yet, and chugged it trying to get the taste out.

@Arrow ((It's fine! See ya later then!))​

"Alright so breakfast or lunch sounds great right now but the question is can we head out I'm starving" I was getting even more hungry due to all the food talk going on around, he started up the car and waited for any further instructions that might be passed along.

(Sorry if its short it's kinda late here and I'm having a bit of writers block)

Blake could tell there was something not quite right with how Lindsey was eating.

"Is it okay? If you want something else it is no trouble at all!" Blake insisted. Maybe she did not like meat after all.

"Don't feel bad if you don't like it, sweetie, it won't go to waste! Blake is like a human food waste deposal!" Carol giggled between bites.

Lindsey

Lindsey looked down ashamed about rejecting their food, but there was something about that sandwich that was so revolting she couldn't even get it down her throat. "I'm so sorry...I just I guess I don't like...whatever this is. Ummm I think I should probably continue to look for my home. I'm sure the apartment complex should be around here somewhere." Lindsey stood up, got the plate and took it towards the kitchen. She was so ashamed that any distance between her and the two of them felt like a relief.

Lindsey looked around the kitchen for a plastic bag to put the sandwich in and store it so they could eat it later. When the sandwich was stored she grabbed the plate and cup and began washing them in the sink. This is the least I can do after they've been so kind to me. I wonder how Lindsey met them. They seem like nice people, but Blake says he doesn't know much about Lindsey. I can only image that both of them had just met or something.

@Arrow

"Yes yes yes go go rapido raipidooo!!" I say as I repeatedly push Austin playfully. "They'll follow us just head to the Cottage" I look back at James' car behind us and blow raspberries at the two of them.

And then an idea struck me. A fun one. I look over at AJ and give him a sinister smirk. I take out my phone and hit Google and searchs for what I have in mind for us to do today, and if it indeed works out, fun won't even be the word for what goes down today.

((The name of the park we were at was Griffith Park btw lol))
@EclipseRising @X3 Infernal Infinity @Keiser

Blake frowned, then suddenly jumped up.

"Wait! You said the apartment complex? Can you remember what it looks like?" Blake could not help but smile, it was like the riddle was slowly being solved.

Lindsey

Lindsey frowned and turned off the water faucet. She dried her hands and turned to face Blake. "Not really. The guy at the bank just said the last charge made to the credit card under my name was to pay rent for my apartment complex. He gave me the address and I typed it into the GPS, but I ran out of battery a while ago. I was hoping to find someone who knew where it was or something. Do you know where it is? Lindsey sounded hopeful with the last comment, but she should have known better than to be hopeful on finding a place not even she knew. It was like looking for something, but not knowing what that somethings is until you find it. Almost an impossible search...almost.

@Arrow

Blake nodded his head slowly as she spoke in contemplation.

"Can you remember any part of the address?" Blake asked. If she could remember anything about the address he could locate it and take her home. Blake was a little worried, however, that when she returned and remembered her life, she wouldn't want to be friends with him anymore.

@NessieAlways

Lindsey

Forgetting to feed the dog was annoying, forgetting to pay a bill was irritating, forgetting someone's birthday was irking, but forgetting one's entire life was down right infuriating. "No Blake! I don't remember crap! All I know is that I was found lying on the street alone." Lindsey's voice had risen and she ran her hand through her short hair trying to calm down. She closed her eyes and pulled on her hair as if wanting to yank it out. After a moment her hand came trembling down and her eyes fluttered open. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to yell. I just...you must think I'm really stupid. Lindsey took in a big gulp of air and fixed the hair that had fallen on her face. "I'm really sorry."

@Arrow

(( I swear i'll post when i get home )) 

I walk towards the car, with my head down. Ash walks faster than me and arrives at the car faster than me. I smirk at her and open the door for her ''You're beautiful, have i not told you that enough? Heh, so, ready to stuff your stomach?'' , getting on the car and turning the car on. I begin to follow Aubria's trail, going to god knows where, BBQ, or the ''breakfast''we had planned.

"I don't think you're stupid, Ma'am.. "

Blake walked over to Lindsey slowly and took her hand into his own.

"Why don't we just take a ride around town? If you recognize anything, great! If you don't, then atleast we had fun, right?"

Blake smiled softly as he tilted his head. He wanted nothing more than to help this girl, but he was slowly running out of ideas. Atleast the motorcycle ride might help her relax, and if she was more relaxed she might remember something.

@NessieAlways

Lindsey

A small smile crept up the girl's face. Lindsey looked up at Blake and squeezed his hand gently "Thank you Blake. That would be nice! Lindsey had never been on a motrocycle...well at least not that she remembered. If the ride didn't help her find her home then maybe it would help her think straight and remember something. If all fails, well she can scratch off ride a motorcycle from her bucket list.

@Arrow

I look behind to see James' Camaro trailing behind us, I stick my tongue out at the two and turn back around to look at AJ. I didn't really say much, just looked at him. Thinking about all that had transpired between us, between him, and between myself. Ash was right, no point in bringing up the old, but somehow it made me want him even more. I guess I had to swallow my pride just as he did for me. AJ glances over at me, and I give him a genuine smile. The sun seems to invade the Lambo with intense heat, so I reach in my purse and equip my all black

shades.

@Keiser @EclipseRising @X3 Infernal Infinity

Blake grinned and walked back into the lounge.

"Ma, I'm going to take Lindsey around town, I'll be back soon, okay?" He told her with a smile. He went into the cupboard and pulled out a second helmet for her then walked back into the kitchen, handing the helmet over.

"Safety first, Ma'am!" He said. The helmet he gave her wasn't anything fancy, a simple black one that sat atop the head.

He grabbed his keys from the kitchen side and walked Lindsey out to his bike. He grabbed his helmet from the saddle and plonked it on his head before raising a leg over and he sat down. Blake turned to look at her with his green eyes, a soft yet playful smile was on his lips.

@NessieAlways

Lindsey

Lindsey's excitement died down when she actually saw the bike in front of her. With the helmet in her hands Lindsey was starting to have seconds thoughts about getting on. "Umm...are you sure this is safe cowboy?" Lindsey turned the helmet in her hands nervous about mounting the bike. What if we crash and fall and then I have no chance of remembering who I am? What if something worse happens and we...gosh no. Blake's smile was very inviting, but the nerves inside her wouldn't allow her feet to move towards the two wheeled vehicle.

@Arrow

"Sweetie, I promise you now, I will not speed, I will not make any risky maneuvers. You can hold onto me as tight as you want. You can tell me to stop when you want."

He smiled and stretched out a hand to her.

"I promise I'll keep you safe."

Lindsey

She looked down at the helmet and then his hand a couple of times before reluctantly taking his hand and jumping on the bike. She put on the helmet, hugged Blake tightly from behind, and buried her face in his back. Lindsey took a deep shaky breathe and closed her eyes scared that this might have been a bad decision. But nonetheless he had promised to keep her safe and as far as she was concerned he was trustworthy. "Okay I'm ready." Her voice was shaky and soft, but that was the best she could manage when her heart was racing with fear and her thoughts clouded with nerves.

@Arrow

Blake felt her arms embrace him from behind. He kicked up the stand and balanced as he made the engine purr. Checking the road he then pulled out at an easy pace. He started down the road, doing a few miles under the speed limit to let Lindsey get the feel of it. To him, riding his bike was heaven. A way to clean the cobwebs out from his mind.

Blake was a very careful biker. He always checked his mirrors and kept a constant eye out for any risks. He took her up to the edge of the park where they all were last night and pulled up.

"This is the park we were at yesterday." He mentioned. "You were all over there." He pointed out the spot he had first saw them all at last night, hoping something will help her here.

Lindsey

Lindsey felt her body being dragged away by the motorcycle. She felt the wind at her sides and surprisingly it felt...good. Lindsey let her grip loosen up a bit, but her face was still buried in Blake's back. After a moment she felt the motorcycle stop and she lifted her head at Blake's voice.

Lindsey looked around the park but she didn't remember anything. There were several people jogging around, but aside from that it was very lonely. Lindsey hopped off the bike and walked around for a bit. Hoping something would come to mind, but nothing did. "You said "we". Were you here too?"

@Arrow

"I was sitting on that bench over there when Aubria called me over." Blake said as he pointed to the bench he had slumped onto.

"I have only just moved in, Aubria was trying to help me fit in abit more. I went over to where they were all camping but, I don't know, the boys were pretty against me being there." Blake rubbed the back of his neck below his helmet and turned to Lindsey. "I don't think I stayed very long."

Lindsey

"Hmm well that's rather unfortunate...guess guys can be pretty defensive when they see someone better looking than them."The words had slipped out of Lindsey's mouth before she realized what she had just said. When she did, she turned bright red with embarrassment. She opened her mouth to apologize or say that she didn't mean it that way, but she closed it before she said something else that she didn't mean to say.

"So I'm guessing I met you here then? Last night?

@Arrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back