• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Love kills (A medieval Drama)

Someone asked me for a more clear description of the geography of the Shell so here's what I gave them.

The Shell is inside the crater of a volcano, the volcano is surrounded on the south, east and west by lowlands and to the north by endless see. At the edge of the lowlands are the Falls, giant cliffs with a few scattered settlements along them.

Depending on the time of year the lowlands change between being a desert and being completely flooded up to the level of the cliffs and about half way up the volcano.

Someone asked me for a more clear description of the geography of the Shell so here's what I gave them.

The Shell is inside the crater of a volcano, the volcano is surrounded on the south, east and west by lowlands and to the north by endless see. At the edge of the lowlands are the Falls, giant cliffs with a few scattered settlements along them.

Depending on the time of year the lowlands change between being a desert and being completely flooded up to the level of the cliffs and about half way up the volcano.
So the Shell is in the tropics?

Yes indeed.
While in the topic of geography I'd like to throw in some tidbits of the empire. It's size in square miles would be roughly the equivalent to the countries of china and Russia. It spans the entirety of the planets largest continent, with the exception being across the sea to the south which is a land occupied by the giant territories. No one goes beyond the large mountain ridge to the giant lands. To the east is the ocean to the other continent on this planet (it only has two.)
The western half of the empire is made up of the countries that have allied with the giant nation. (The shell would be in the northern part of this section.) further north beyond the shell is the Great Cauldron. A massive ring of eternally active volcanoes that make the great cauldron a bubbling chaotic magma plane, the iffriti dwell here and are mortal enemies of all other life forms.
The expanse of the empire and its allies stretches across vast deserts, deep jungles, plains that go beyond the horizon, and even frozen tundras to the south. There are people of all kinds from all corners of the kingdoms. The other Kingdoms have nearly three times the amount of men as the empire if they work together, but the empire has four times their combined wealth, and not ill gained wealth. So far they seem to be in a peaceful state.
The two primary antagonists are the Iffriti, Fire elemental with tremendous power, and the giants to the south who are also dangerously powerful. The giants seem to be less of a threat as they don't like to leave their territories, but the iffriti regularly March armies out.

This is a bit more lore on the world :)

Yes indeed.
While in the topic of geography I'd like to throw in some tidbits of the empire. It's size in square miles would be roughly the equivalent to the countries of china and Russia. It spans the entirety of the planets largest continent, with the exception being across the sea to the south which is a land occupied by the giant territories. No one goes beyond the large mountain ridge to the giant lands. To the east is the ocean to the other continent on this planet (it only has two.)
The western half of the empire is made up of the countries that have allied with the giant nation. (The shell would be in the northern part of this section.) further north beyond the shell is the Great Cauldron. A massive ring of eternally active volcanoes that make the great cauldron a bubbling chaotic magma plane, the iffriti dwell here and are mortal enemies of all other life forms.
The expanse of the empire and its allies stretches across vast deserts, deep jungles, plains that go beyond the horizon, and even frozen tundras to the south. There are people of all kinds from all corners of the kingdoms. The other Kingdoms have nearly three times the amount of men as the empire if they work together, but the empire has four times their combined wealth, and not ill gained wealth. So far they seem to be in a peaceful state.
The two primary antagonists are the Iffriti, Fire elemental with tremendous power, and the giants to the south who are also dangerously powerful. The giants seem to be less of a threat as they don't like to leave their territories, but the iffriti regularly March armies out.

This is a bit more lore on the world :)
Is there a link up for ooc and ic replies yet?

i understand this weekend was a little busy for me with me and my brothers birthday. on a side note rpn does deem to have lost many members

Users who are viewing this thread

Back