• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern love island! [with a spin. 7-8 spots open]

rosar.io

a vanishing cabinet

a roleplay by rosar.io rosar.io

gms

user one, user two

tags

tag one, tag two

best friend

saweetie ft. doja cat

• introducing

Summer is here - can't you feel it? The wind, the smell of the sea, birds chirping and bees buzzing. The time has finally come and Love Island is back and better than ever.

Get ready for the same ol' villa and a brand new set of singles who have been dying to mingle. But this time, we have a twist - no more restrictions for our 'boys' and 'girls'. This year, our islanders can couple up with whomever they want from day one. After spending the first day together, they'll be sent to the fire pit for their first coupling. Who will couple up with who? Will anyone be unsatisfied?

But that doesn't mean they'll be living a blissful vacation. Love Island is nothing without some steamy bumps in the road. Immediately after the first coupling, a bombshell will step in - but, is that someone's ex? Awkward.

Get ready for another summer of drama, romance, and cheek as Britain's finest hits the villa. Who will stay loyal and who is in it for the game?

hello all! rosario here - i haven't started my own roleplay in... a while. however, i am a love island addict. i'm obsessed with the slang and the drama, so every summer it becomes the only thing my life revolves around. as a bisexual, i also know it's not particularly lgbtq+ friendly! so i'm trying to take a spin on it to make it such, think back to "am i the one?" in the second-to-last season where everyone was LGBTQ+. i thought it was great, so i definitely think the roleplay can work out with these mechanics. but we'll figure it out together! there are currently 7 spots available (i'm taking one), and an additional bombshell role available for anyone who wants two roles to start off with. that bombshell will be another islander's ex-partner, so keep that in mind. it can also be your only role, if you don't mind waiting to jump into the roleplay for a bit.

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
omg just as I was thinking that a reality tv show based rp would be so fun and here this unicorn comes~
also been obsessed with watching Love Island UK season 10 rn likeeee so good

definitely interested, more than likely will be applying to be an og islander ✨

it's liveeee! there's currently no due date, but i will announce a soft deadline this week, which is when i will begin accepting applications. applications will still be accepted and can be submitted after that date, but it's when i will definitely begin choosing og islander roles. og islanders can be accepted after that date if not all positions are full (until the roleplay starts or i close the role, of course)!

send your apps and placeholders here. can't wait to see them:
Realistic or Modern - Love Island - S11 - Character Apps

eyclore eyclore cocobutterkisses cocobutterkisses Uniko Uniko MISOSOUP MISOSOUP Limeaid Limeaid

it's liveeee! there's currently no due date, but i will announce a soft deadline this week, which is when i will begin accepting applications. applications will still be accepted and can be submitted after that date, but it's when i will definitely begin choosing og islander roles. og islanders can be accepted after that date if not all positions are full (until the roleplay starts or i close the role, of course)!

send your apps and placeholders here. can't wait to see them:
Realistic or Modern - Love Island - S11 - Character Apps

eyclore eyclore cocobutterkisses cocobutterkisses Uniko Uniko MISOSOUP MISOSOUP Limeaid Limeaid
TY

Meaning you will not accept any islanders until then?

Meaning you will not accept any islanders until then?
at the moment, i won't start accepting until that date. if most og islander applications are completed before that date, i'll announce that i'll start accepting sooner. but i want to give everyone time who has expressed interest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back