• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love is for Mortals, But what of the Undead? IC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

AniMANIA7983

Axolotl be back
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A young looking woman with white hair stands before a croud, “Hello! You all must be wondering why i gathered you here today”

She begins floating off the ground in a snowy flurry, “we all have at least one thing in common, we aren’t human, but we used to be.” She gently floats down landing from toe to heel.

“And where we may not have as many needs as the mortals, there is one thing I have At least noticed.”, she locks her hands together and puts them against her chest, “Where our hearts may not beat like they used to, our hearts still crave something more.“

She walks around glancing at different people,“Affection, kindness, maybe a partner in life?”, she points at a few people, “And Im here to tell you all not to give up hope! I know its more difficult to find people to love in our conditions, but it ISNT impossible!”

A guy pipes up, “So the interesting love letter I found in my abode was?”

the woman smiles, “From a human that isn’t here.” She laughs, “each of you have a match, none of them know what you are, but after research into each of them, they are all interested in two things… monsters and the paranormal.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back