• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings love is a song that never ends ♡

pawsie

sleepy fawn on a hunter’s lawn
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

IMG_0824.gif

Hello again! I’m back after a very unexpected break and desperately need some post-work escapism ~
I’m 28 and have been doing roleplay for twelve years-ish? Maybe longer? Anyway, I’m experienced lol.
Currently looking for one or maybe two new rps!

*Updated 04/24/23 !!

What to expect
↦ I should be able to post every other day, possibly daily.
↦ Lazy-lit. I‘ve been favoring shorter 2-6 paragraph average replies, I don’t have the energy for novels atm..
↦ Romance is a must, but it shouldn’t be forced.
Always down to double!! m/f for my pair, but I’ll gladly do whatever you like for yours!
↦ I really like discord for both ooc and rp, but pm is fine as well!

What I ask
↦ 20+ for comfort reasons
↦ Don’t be afraid to offer ideas or suggestions! I’m very flexible and a partner pleaser, what‘s the point if we’re not both having fun?
↦ Related, I don’t like being the only one contributing to the plot before or during the rp..
↦ I’m alright with ditching, but please let me know beforehand if possible! I won’t be mad if you want to quit, promise! ^-^

~~
Fandoms
Animal Crossing (Super craving!!!!)
Stranger Things
Dreamlight Valley
Bee and Puppycat (tentatively lol)
Welcome Home (yes the puppet arg don’t judge me lol)

Original Plots/Pairings
↦ Most anything set out in the woods omg
↦ Zombies or post apocalyptic in general
↦ Werewolves
↦ Animal hybrids/Shifters
↦ Something autumnal? Halloweeny??
↦ Cute slice of life something..
||
↦ Predator hybrid x Prey hybrid
↦ Baker or Florist x Customer
↦ Villain x Civilian
↦ Cult leader x Newcomer
↦ Merperson x Human
↦ Centaur x Cervitaur
↦ Werewolf x Human/Vampire/Angel
↦ Vampire x Human

~~
I’ll add more as I think of them! Of course, feel free to suggest your own ideas as well c: Please PM if you‘re interested!!

Last edited:
Really craving a cute slice of life Animal Crossing rp!! 🥺

Last edited:
Bump because I updated the thread~

Bump bc I have returned from the void w/ new cravings~

bump ~

Last edited:
Still, looking for partners? The villain x civilian pairing or the single dad and babysitter pairing seem like they would be fun

Bringing this back after forever omg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back