• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Love comes softly / Little house on the prairie

lette

Juggalette1
Hello internet world!! I was wondering if anyone was familiar with the series love comes softly or Little house on the Prairie? If not that is fine! Basically, the books/movies are based in the time of westward expansion, the building of railroads, horse and buggies and when family was the most important thing in the world! I would love to do a role play based in that time, built around family, love, friendship and the mixtures of life in the west! I would like a time period appropriate role play. Romance is welcome, family groups are welcome! Would anyone be interested?

Last edited:
Tempted, though 1860 is the start of the Civil War, where the theme and mood sounds more Reconstruction Era, which was came after. Just making sure, because I have a former greyback that I might throw in.

Tempted, though 1860 is the start of the Civil War, where the theme and mood sounds more Reconstruction Era, which was came after. Just making sure, because I have a former greyback that I might throw in.
Yeah 1861 is when the war really started. But this is is based on right before that. Westward expansion is coming to an end and it's a few years after the gold rush. But I could probably change the date and make it 1870, in all honesty might make for a better time setting.

Yeah I'll change it. Thanks

Yeah 1861 is when the war really started. But this is is based on right before that. Westward expansion is coming to an end and it's a few years after the gold rush. But I could probably change the date and make it 1870, in all honesty might make for a better time setting.

Yeah I'll change it. Thanks
It's ultimately up to you, of course. Reconstruction Period will definitely be classical western. Could dendygar dendygar and I have our characters running a ranch in the town's county?

>The lone cowpolk in town
tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back