• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Beyond the Stars (WE ARE NOW OPEN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey DD :) I actually take mine next week Monday and Tuesday. After that I'm home free for my almost 4 week break and I'll be able to get on here and rp again. Hope yours are going well?))

You and me both lol, I take a couple of finals and turn in final projects. I'll have almost a month off, typically its just three weeks for me but it'll be just about 4 since my classes are only Monday and Tuesday))

Trust me, you'll say that then you'll make a good grade. Happened to me before :) And I'm hoping I'll do good. I was busting my ass today all day to get this process book done for a hurricane survival app for my Interface Design class. Tough work 😪 Still have issues with it but honestly I'm really proud of it. That doesn't even include all my other final projects 😂))

I'm around now until I go to bed if youre up for a bit of rping. Not sure where we left off but I can find it or we can do a side scene of our own, have a little Brandy and Spencer action 😏))

Lol its okay I'm sure you were tired from working hard. Today I may have some time. I have to finish my book for Interface Design then get it printed out, then after that I have to do my two assignments for tomorrow's classes. However if you wanted to start a scene or continue from where we left off, or you post a reply I'll be sure to reply to it today as soon as I can :)))

(Alright, sounds good! I'll be writing a paper today as well for tomorrow so don't worry about it if you don't have time! Good luck!)

A general curiosity pulled at Brandy's mind as she waited for the two to return to class. Though after a few minutes they still hadn't come back. Of course she knew that she should leave it alone, but she couldn't help it. There was something about it that she couldn't drop. Now all she needed was an excuse. Her golden brown eyes scanned the room before remembering a very crucial item for class. Brandy's hand shot up in the air and she began speaking before being called on. "I forgot my bag in my last class!" Her voice was a little louder than expected, causing her to flinch slightly. The sub turned raising an eyebrow at her sudden outburst, but eventually waved Brandy out of the room. The chair made a horrible screech as she quickly pushed up out of it and shot out of the class room.
Now where could they have gone- her thought was cut off as she suddenly spotted the two right outside the class room. Spencer wore a very serious expression and Ariao looked a little off put. Clearly something had been going on. Brandy looked between the two before pulling at her ponytail awkwardly. "Woops, my bad. Didn't mean to interrupt something." With a quick turn on her heals she began down the hallway towards her last class.
Wolflily Wolflily Embergem Embergem

Ariao felt her blood chill slightly when Spencer pulled her out of the classroom, casting a quick glance at Leo just as the door closed behind her. Once they were out in the hall, she pulled away from him, rubbing at her wrist. "Spencer, we can't just cut class like this." She hissed at him. At his question, her eyes narrowed slightly in thought. "You know that feeling where you get static and then go to touch something? That little shock you get?" She paused, unable to keep her gaze from wandering back to the classroom for a moment before looking back at Spencer. "Something like that, but without the pain. It felt weird...but it wasn't like when the Lovers Bloodline reacted around you guys that first time. It was more intense." She ran a hand through her hair, feeling a tug pulling her back towards the classroom, though she simply passed it off as her just wanting to get back to class. "I just want to be sure I'm not losing my mind just yet. I'd appreciate it if I could have a few more years of sanity at least." She added quietly.

"I'll make sure she gets there safely." Penelope offered quickly, getting to her feet to follow Melody out. There were a few things she wanted to be sure of, anyways, like who exactly the girl had been talking to. And if she was communicating with someone, it seemed she might have found her Soulmate.

Turning his head towards the school for what must have been the thousandth time, Travis crossed his arms over his chest, one finger tapping his forearm rapidly in impatience. This had to be some new form of torture, to know his soulmate was tucked away out of his sight, their link currently closed because he was trying to be good and let her focus on her work like she asked of him. All this while both his wolf and his own mind seemed to be working against him, trying to convince him that she was hurt, that even if she could call out to him, she wouldn't. Needless to say, his nerves were frayed and it was starting to really show in the pack link.

Spencer's blood turned to ice when he realized what he dreaded Ariao had just experienced was true. The color drained from his face. He couldn't bring himself to say anything. Instead, he slowly turned his back to Ariao and grabbed at his hair, clawing his nails into his scalp as he did. The more he thought about it, the sicker he felt. He could feel his heart breaking in his chest. His pain shot across the pack link, something he could barely control as he became flooded with mixed emotions.

Melody nearly tripped over her feet when she heard Penelope was going to accompany her. What was this girl's deal and why the hell was she so concerned with what was going on with her? She wished Penelope was like the other students, minding their own business, like she should be doing.
Once they were outside of the classroom, Melody whipped around and glared furiously at Penelope.
"WHAT is your GODDAMNED DEAL with me!?" she spat, the stress clearly beginning to overwhelm her again. "Why can't you just take the damned hint and leave me alone!?" Her face was flushed red with anger.

*Travis... You have to keep your distance. I know it's hard... But you can't forget that humans don't react to the Soulmate bonding like we do,* Daphne spoke through the link when she felt the Alpha's anxiety creeping through. *We don't want to scare her away. Besides, your anxiety is going to distract Genta.*

A general curiosity pulled at Brandy's mind as she waited for the two to return to class. Though after a few minutes they still hadn't come back. Of course she knew that she should leave it alone, but she couldn't help it. There was something about it that she couldn't drop. Now all she needed was an excuse. Her golden brown eyes scanned the room before remembering a very crucial item for class. Brandy's hand shot up in the air and she began speaking before being called on. "I forgot my bag in my last class!" Her voice was a little louder than expected, causing her to flinch slightly. The sub turned raising an eyebrow at her sudden outburst, but eventually waved Brandy out of the room. The chair made a horrible screech as she quickly pushed up out of it and shot out of the class room.
Now where could they have gone- her thought was cut off as she suddenly spotted the two right outside the class room. Spencer wore a very serious expression and Ariao looked a little off put. Clearly something had been going on. Brandy looked between the two before pulling at her ponytail awkwardly. "Woops, my bad. Didn't mean to interrupt something." With a quick turn on her heals she began down the hallway towards her last class.
Wolflily Wolflily Embergem Embergem

Before Spencer could completely lose his mind, Brandy's obnoxious entrance into the hallway startled him, nearly shooting his wolf to the surface. However, he was just able to gather his wits when he turned around, staring at Brandy with wide eyes. He couldn't even bring himself to say anything to her as she apologized for her interruption and started down the hallway. He wanted to leave, tempted to follow after Brandy just so he could be distracted from the pain he was feeling. However, he couldn't bring himself to leave Ariao either, despite what he had just learned.

Ariao jumped when Brandy came out, startled. "We'll talk about this later, Spencer." She said, turning back towards the classroom. "This isn't the time or place for this." She added, before slipping back into the classroom, completely missing Spencer's torn expression as he looked after Brandy when she left. Hoping that the sub was more interested in the lesson right now, she practically crawled back to her seat beside Leo and let out a sigh through her nose. Spencer made it look like it was something a bit more to do with the Mythical aspect of things, that's for sure... She thought, her mind spinning in circles as she played over the conversation. She wasn't even paying attention to the lesson at this point, trying to come up with some answer as to why he had reacted like that.

*Spencer, what's going on?* Avery tensed, feeling the pain and emotion surging over the pack link like a tidal wave. It took every ounce of willpower he had to suppress his own wolf.

Penelope tilted her head at the violent reaction, feeling the urge to turn her gaze away. Trying to act as normal as possible, she forced her gaze back to the front and plastered on a small smile. "With all due respect, I think it might be better if you talk to someone about what's happening. And I'm willing to lend...." She trailed off, the words catching in her throat with a whine as she felt Spencer's emotions suddenly flood the pack link.

*You're right, you're right. I know....* Travis took in a deep breath and let it out slowly, trying to calm his wolf. "The question is, who's got the stronger will. Me or him." He said quietly, trying to force his mind to clear. That was until Melody's agitation suddenly shot through the link and riled him up again. Turning back towards the school, he started off without a word, his eyes flashing gold.

Spencer could barely hear Ariao's words over his own flood of emotions. With her back in class, he was now strufgling to fight back his wolf.
*I need to run...* he practically snarled through the link before he rapidly started down the hall to the nearest exit. He didn't even care about his classes anymore or how Brandy would react to his absences since she was now assigned as his tutor. His heart was shattered.

Melody widened her eyes at Penelope when she abruptly stopped speaking, noticing the sudden change in her demeanor. However, she knew she was wasting time talking to her and wanted to get on with her day.
"Whatever, I'm out of here..." she dismissed Penelope bitterly before she started speed-walking down the hall. She would have to go the long way to get to the plaza at the center of the school since Penelope was aware she had asked to go to the nurse. She hoped the redhead wouldn't follow her.

Daphne was about to say something more to Travis when she suddenly felt the spike of Alpha energy through the link and was put off by it.
*Travis! Don't!* she hesitantly cried through the link, suddenly feeling the urge to accompany him. Without another thought, she shifted into her wolf form and dashed in the direction she and Hitaka had left Travis, quick on her paws to reach him before he did something he would regret.

Both class mates were clearly tense. A fight maybe? Though it wasn't really her place to be sticking her nose in. She had only just met the people after all, but there was some sort of itch at the back of her skull she couldn't quite shake. She pulled her ponytail tighter against her scalp, hoping for some sort of mental relief. Instead she was only met with the sudden thundering of foot steps. With a quick turn she only managed to catch a blur as Spencer, or at least she assumed it was him, tore down the hallway. Her head whipped back and forth as she looked between the class room and Spencer. She swore to herself before sprinting after him. While Brandy considered herself a good runner, she was no where near fast enough to catch up with Spencer. What am I doing?! I don't even know this kid! I'm just his tutor! Even though she couldn't find any logical reason to keep following him, her feet continued to push her forward out the school doors.
Embergem Embergem Wolflily Wolflily
(Glad to hear you're getting through finals well! I finished my paper easily and took one of my three finals. Last two are on Wednesday)

That's awesome :D Good luck :) I'll be on tomorrow for sure as well but I have errands to run both tomorrow and Thursday so I'll be poofy. I'll still be around though))

Not really noticing Brandy through his flood of emotions, Spencer kept pushing forward. He swung open the exit doors and immediately headed for the woods. He had to make sure he was out of sight before he shifted. The thoughts and feelings he had swirled and spun in his head, starting to give him a headache. He flashed back to every private moment he had with Ariao, every chance he was given to see if she was his Soulmate. But he was confused and disappointed every time when he felt nothing different. He knew his feelings weren't fake. He loved Ariao... It was true love, even though there was no spark between them. Avery explained what it would feel like when he met his Soulmate... Yet, he didn't feel that with Ariao. His eyes moistened and he realized he had made it to the nearby woods. He broke out into a run, diving behind a large fallen tree trunk to hide out of sight before he shifted into his wolf form, consisting of a black top coat and brown undercoat. He snarled, then bounded off further into the woods, running off his emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back