• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Beyond the Stars (WE ARE NOW OPEN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Her look changed into a somewhat confused one as she watched Spencer suddenly look away. Something must have caught his attention. Maybe the girl next to him was talking. Of course, this was the girl Brandy had unintentionally stood up for, but in all honestly she had no idea who the girl was. Other than her name and the new found information of her father being in jail, Brandy had no recollection of ever talking to her.

I had a lot of school stuff going on so thats why I haven't been on. I just started a new term too but I only go to class two days a week so I'll be able to reply more for sure))

(hey guys! I feel the whole busy thing, school's been kicking my butt, though it's nice to hear from you all)
Hey DD :3 I feel you on school, that's what's been keeping me from getting on here. However I will attempt to be on more from here on out because I really wanna continue this :) I'll actually type out a reply right now))

Ariao frowned at his response, though when he met her gaze, she fell silent. With Leo sitting on the other side of her, she wasn't entirely sure if it would be wise to talk about things that might have to do with the Mythical side of magic. As the sub droned on, she soon found herself carefully tearing out a piece of paper, making sure the noise didn't attract unwanted attention. Once the page was out, she cast a quick, wary glance at Leo before quickly writing a note down for Spencer.
I physically bumped into Leo on the way out of our last class and the weirdest thing happened. I just want to make sure I'm not losing my mind just yet.
Once it was written, she folded it up and passed it to Spencer, sliding it onto his desk when the sub had his back turned.

Penelope tilted her head slightly, hearing Melody's muttered words. "You sure you shouldn't go to the nurse or something?" She asked quietly in concern. Who exactly was she telling to "shut up"?

"I barely bothered to remember their first names, why would I know their last?" Jonas scoffed, waving a hand dismissively. At this point, he was getting impatient and annoyed with the conversation was going, not even bothering to question why Rana was so interested in them.

Spencer heard and felt Ariao slide the note she had just written onto his desk and it immediately pulled his attention to her. He gave her a confused look, then dropped his gaze down to the paper. Furrowing his brow as he glanced up at Ariao one more time, he picked up the note, unfolded it, then dropped his gaze down at it.
What he read sent icy chills throughout his entire body.
He had to read it several times over to make sure he had read it right.
*... No...* he thought to himself as he continued reading it, eyes barely able to leave the words. His heart thundered in his chest and he suddenly felt sick. He raised his gaze to Ariao, his breathing rapid, then glanced between her and Leo. Finally, he slapped down the note rather loudly and stood as swiftly yet quietly as he could, hopped over his desk, then took Ariao's hand and swiftly pulled her with him towards the door.
Fortunately, the sub was still writing the assignment list down on the blackboard, which allowed Spencer to quietly open the door of the classroom, pull Ariao out, then quietly shut the door.
When they were out, he seized Ariao by her upper arms and scanned her, his pulse thundering rapidly.
"Ariao, what did you mean by what you wrote down on that note? What happened?" The words shook as he uttered them as quietly as he could, his eyes sheening over.

"I said I'm fine, so I'm fine, okay?" Melody snapped suddenly at Penelope, rather loudly. It was so loud it caught the attention of everyone in the class and Ochelissa's attention. She furrowed her brow and turned around to face the class, her eyes fastening on Melody.
"Ms. Parker. Is something wrong?" she asked, still a bit unnerved about the disruption of her previous class.
Melody tensed and turned her attention to Ochelissa, then shrank a bit in her seat when she realized how much attention she had drawn to herself.
"I... I'm sorry, Mrs. O, I... I think I need to see the nurse... I'm not feeling myself..." she tried to say clearly, unable to meet the teacher's gaze.
Ochelissa's previous expression changed from annoyed to concerned. "Oh, well... Why yes, of course. Head on over there," she replied to Melody, glancing at all the students as she did. To get their attention again, she continued the lecture.
Melody quickly gathered up her things and stood, though a bit shakily. Her jeans caught on the chair and caused her to stagger into the desk next to her. The student gave her a look. She apologized, then rushed out of the classroom as quick as she could.
*I just need a breather... I just need a quick walk and I should be fine...* she thought to herself as she began shaking again, the events that happened between her and Travis flashing through her head. She squeezed her eyes shut and broke out into a jog, knowing exactly where to head.

Rana could sense Jonas's impatience, so she hardned her gaze and locked her sharp eyes with him again.
"I may be able to help you regarding them if I can speak with them myself, Mr. Angelo. I can't help you with them further if I don't know who to call into my office... Wouldn't you agree?" She cocked one of her black eyebrows at him, a hard flint flashing through her eyes.

Her look changed into a somewhat confused one as she watched Spencer suddenly look away. Something must have caught his attention. Maybe the girl next to him was talking. Of course, this was the girl Brandy had unintentionally stood up for, but in all honestly she had no idea who the girl was. Other than her name and the new found information of her father being in jail, Brandy had no recollection of ever talking to her.

When Spencer suddenly grabbed Ariao like he did and took her out of thw classroom, he immediately grew alarmed. He didn't know why, but he was suddenly very defensive about Ariao. He even attempted to get up to chase after them, but the sub turning around stopped him. He froze in his chair, inhaling a shaky breath, then glanced Brandy's way. He furrowed his brow.
That was the girl Spencer came into the classroom with. Maybe she knew why he was acting the way he was...

Her eyes widened slightly as she watched Spencer suddenly stand up, pulling the girl, Ariao, with him. Something must have been going on between them. After a moment, Brandy's eyes focused on someone else's, someone who was presumably looking at her. His name was Leo? At least that's what she remembered from last class. That teacher, spoke nothing but praise of both him and Ariao. Was he close with Ariao? He seemed to be rather friendly with her, but she didn't seem to reciprocate it. Maybe he was just a really friendly guy? Brandy mentally shook the thoughts away, remembering the reason she had gone down this tangent; why was he staring at her?

Her eyes widened slightly as she watched Spencer suddenly stand up, pulling the girl, Ariao, with him. Something must have been going on between them. After a moment, Brandy's eyes focused on someone else's, someone who was presumably looking at her. His name was Leo? At least that's what she remembered from last class. That teacher, spoke nothing but praise of both him and Ariao. Was he close with Ariao? He seemed to be rather friendly with her, but she didn't seem to reciprocate it. Maybe he was just a really friendly guy? Brandy mentally shook the thoughts away, remembering the reason she had gone down this tangent; why was he staring at her?
Hey DD :D))

(Yeah, just trying to make it through the semester. The classes aren't too hard, but trying to keep myself attentive is a bit harder lol)

Ariao felt her blood chill slightly when Spencer pulled her out of the classroom, casting a quick glance at Leo just as the door closed behind her. Once they were out in the hall, she pulled away from him, rubbing at her wrist. "Spencer, we can't just cut class like this." She hissed at him. At his question, her eyes narrowed slightly in thought. "You know that feeling where you get static and then go to touch something? That little shock you get?" She paused, unable to keep her gaze from wandering back to the classroom for a moment before looking back at Spencer. "Something like that, but without the pain. It felt weird...but it wasn't like when the Lovers Bloodline reacted around you guys that first time. It was more intense." She ran a hand through her hair, feeling a tug pulling her back towards the classroom, though she simply passed it off as her just wanting to get back to class. "I just want to be sure I'm not losing my mind just yet. I'd appreciate it if I could have a few more years of sanity at least." She added quietly.

"I'll make sure she gets there safely." Penelope offered quickly, getting to her feet to follow Melody out. There were a few things she wanted to be sure of, anyways, like who exactly the girl had been talking to. And if she was communicating with someone, it seemed she might have found her Soulmate.

Turning his head towards the school for what must have been the thousandth time, Travis crossed his arms over his chest, one finger tapping his forearm rapidly in impatience. This had to be some new form of torture, to know his soulmate was tucked away out of his sight, their link currently closed because he was trying to be good and let her focus on her work like she asked of him. All this while both his wolf and his own mind seemed to be working against him, trying to convince him that she was hurt, that even if she could call out to him, she wouldn't. Needless to say, his nerves were frayed and it was starting to really show in the pack link.

Happy Thanksgiving, Wolf! And yes, we do need to get back into this again. :) But I understand with everyone's schedules it's been rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back