• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Beyond the Stars (WE ARE NOW OPEN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hey guys sorry I forgot to reply yesterday lol O had the response quoted but I guess I got distracted and forgot to type out my responses. I'll reply if I get a break at work today or after I get off. I work 10-5))

(Where are all your characters located, Red? Would you be able to have one of them in a new place that I'm getting ready to put down?)

(Alright. So there's a new town! A farming town called Inubasa that holds a strict belief in a guardian deity known to them as Khuzayma.)

(That's up to you, Red. I changed one of my other characters, Tara, so that she was living in Inubasa as well. Just seemed to make more sense to me with her character.)

The mid-morning sun was beating down on the ground, giving a soft rainbow effect to the grass that was still damp from the rain they had apparently had last night. From one of the small houses, a heavy-set older woman stepped out, squinting in the sunlight. Tara gave a small smile at the quiet sounds of nature and of the small town as it hummed with life. After she had retired from nursing, she had moved from Wyland to Inubasa to enjoy a calm environment for once. Taking a deep breath, she shuffled off, heading for the markets like she normally did every morning, even if she was a bit later than normal.

Next to one of the trees, Yuuki, a young boy with blond hair say at the trunk playing a flute. Of course this teen played normal flutes mainly, today he could be seen playing a pan flute. His eyes were closed so he could focus on the melody. He seemed to be enjoying himself vaguely. The flute was more of a comfort to him than the pan flute was.

From the hidden branches of the giant central tree, a young man with long silver-white hair tipped in red was leaning against the trunk of the tree, his eyes closed as he listened to Yuki's music. To anyone looking into the tree, no one would be there, but it never stopped him from listening in on what was happening around Inubasa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back