• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Love Beyond the Stars (WE ARE NOW OPEN! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE!)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
You know why we're here. Avery's voice flitted through the pack link from his place behind Spencer, having overheard his comment.

"Alright class, settle down." A hearty voice sounded from the front of the class. Mr. Rui stepped around his desk as he spoke. Once the others had quieted enough, he spoke again. "I know we all had an exciting summer, but now is the time for each and every one of you to start thinking of your future plans. This is your final year here at Cywood High, hopefully."

Spencer gave another long, drawn-out, growling sigh at Avery's mental response as he soon sank so low in his seat that he was practically laying down in his chair. With age, his features had hardened and he looked much older, his raspy, deep voice finally fitting his looks. When Mr. Rui came into the room, he didn't even budge. He just crossed his arms and stared at the teacher mindlessly, saying nothing more.

Leo heard Rui's voice echoing out from the classroom, having not even been aware he had just passed him by into the classroom. He tensed and sloppily gathered up his stuff, stumbling noisily and clumsily into the classroom. Papers spilled out from his bag and he cursed under his breath, clearly making a distracting entrance into the room.

If you wanna do a scene with one of my characters Red, just tell me which ones you wanna rp with and we can do something))

(Alrighty, Red.)

Mr. Rui looked over at the door when Leo came into the room noisily. "Glad you could join us, Leonardo." He remarked dryly, though there was a twinkle of mischief in his eyes as he gazed at the boy.

All around the room, giggles started up as the girls took in Leo's good looks. Many were clearly wanting him to sit next to them, despite most of them already having others surrounding them.

Ariao winced at the giggles around her, feeling a bit of sympathy for Leo's grand entrance. That was definitely not the way to start off the school year. Then again, who am I to judge? She thought, turning her attention back to her desk as she reached down into her bag and pulled out a composition notebook.

I do want to try rping Tamelynn. Maybe we could do a scene with her and one of your characters Wolf? If not I could use Aquarion. //
Or we could have separate scenes with both of them. Let me see who to use. In the meantime why don't you do starters for both of them?))

(Alrighty, Red.)

Mr. Rui looked over at the door when Leo came into the room noisily. "Glad you could join us, Leonardo." He remarked dryly, though there was a twinkle of mischief in his eyes as he gazed at the boy.

All around the room, giggles started up as the girls took in Leo's good looks. Many were clearly wanting him to sit next to them, despite most of them already having others surrounding them.

Ariao winced at the giggles around her, feeling a bit of sympathy for Leo's grand entrance. That was definitely not the way to start off the school year. Then again, who am I to judge? She thought, turning her attention back to her desk as she reached down into her bag and pulled out a composition notebook.

Leo looked up at Rui, then looked up at everyone laughing at him. His eyes lit up when he saw the girls laughing at him, then looked back at Rui and grinned sheepishly, his too-perfect pearly whites sparkling with a flare of charm.
"My deepest apologies, Mr. Rui. I lost track of time making sure I had my supplies," he responded politely, a moderate English accent behind his words. It was clear he had English descent within him, but having lived in Cywood/Wyland for so long, his accent had diluted quite a bit.

Spencer glared at Leo and scoffed, rolling his eyes. "And to think every girl in the school has a crush on him..." he muttered under his breath, pulling his hood down over his eyes. "Wake me up when something interesting happens..." he sighed to Penelope.

Within the town of Varana, a young woman strolled through the streets of the small town. Wearing a fur lined coat, she pulled the clothing closer to her. Within these streets, she made time to stop and browse through the Farmer's Market. Her expression carried a stoic feeling as she picked up a fruit to inspect its condition. Her standards were high when it came to anything she came in contact with. It didn't help that the temperature was at a low degree.

I'll have to make a starter for Aquarion soon. Parents are rushing me cause they want to eat. //

"I'm with you on that." Ariao muttered, hearing Spencer's words, choosing not to look at Leo and focus on the notebook, running a hand over the cover. Something in her was drawing her to open the notebook with her bloodline notes, despite the fact that she knew she would have to focus on the lesson soon.

"You sure this isn't interesting?" Penelope asked cheekily, nodding over at where Ariao was looking down at her desk, turning in her seat to cast a glance at Spencer before turning back to the front with a small smile on her face.

"Very well." Mr. Rui said with a nod. "Just be sure to keep an eye on the time tomorrow." He said, waving a hand to dismiss Leo back to his seat.

Within the town of Varana, a young woman strolled through the streets of the small town. Wearing a fur lined coat, she pulled the clothing closer to her. Within these streets, she made time to stop and browse through the Farmer's Market. Her expression carried a stoic feeling as she picked up a fruit to inspect its condition. Her standards were high when it came to anything she came in contact with. It didn't help that the temperature was at a low degree.

I'll have to make a starter for Aquarion soon. Parents are rushing me cause they want to eat. //

A young man with short but layered dark gold hair ran a hand through his hair and sighed heavily to himself as he made his way towards the Farmer's Market of Varana. Once again, he was stuck having to buy groceries once again since his younger brother was lazy, irresponsible, and practically useless. If you want something done, do it yourself... he thought with annoyance to himself. After a bit of wandering and browsing through the various booths within the market, he eventually walked up behind the young woman inspecting a fruit rather closely. He watched her for a brief moment, but remained silent as he waited. It wasn't like he had anything better to do anyway. Today was his day off of work.

"I'm with you on that." Ariao muttered, hearing Spencer's words, choosing not to look at Leo and focus on the notebook, running a hand over the cover. Something in her was drawing her to open the notebook with her bloodline notes, despite the fact that she knew she would have to focus on the lesson soon.

"You sure this isn't interesting?" Penelope asked cheekily, nodding over at where Ariao was looking down at her desk, turning in her seat to cast a glance at Spencer before turning back to the front with a small smile on her face.

"Very well." Mr. Rui said with a nod. "Just be sure to keep an eye on the time tomorrow." He said, waving a hand to dismiss Leo back to his seat.

"Are you kidding?" Spencer scoffed back to Penelope, glancing her way from under his hood, his bright green eyes glinting wryly. "As long as that damn book is in front of her face, nothing will be interesting to her." He rolled his eyes and faced forward again.

Leo nodded to Mr. Rui. "Of course, Sir," he responded quickly before spotting an open seat in front of Ariao in the very front row. Not wanting to cause more of a ruckus, he quickly made his way to the seat, then slid into it and started resorting his messy papers as quietly as he could.
Spencer watched Leo closely, narrowing his eyes when Leo decided to sit in front of Ariao of all the places. Well, isn't it her lucky year... he spat, so bitterly it crossed over into the link he shared with the pack. A flush of jealousy also shot through the link as well.

Madeline "Maddie" Wood ~ 14 years, and a freshman transfer student at Cywood High. She is an average-height, thin Mythical witch. She has fluffy burgundy hair that she keeps tied up with yellow bows in puffy pigtails. Her hair is naturally very wild, so she typically keeps it tied back in various ways. She has bright violet eyes and typically wears a peculiar school uniform, almost always wearing thigh-high socks under a short dress or a short skirt with button-down flannels, or polos tucked into the skirt. Maddie is a very advanced witch for her age, with incredible power and incredible control over her abilities. She was a transfer student from a secret witch academy that she does not speak of since she was told strictly not to as long as she was in the presence of humans. She was told to attend a four-year public high school so that she would still receive the basic education she needed as a Mythical existing in human society alongside going to night classes at the academy, where she would be taking classes strictly for harnessing and amplifying her incredible natural talents. She is very shy, reserved, quiet, and passive while she is at te high school, but once others get to know her, she is actually very bubbly, energetic (almost hyper), child-like, youthful, warm, bright, kind, caring, and a joy to have around. Magician (GRAY/INDIGO/BRONZE)
>None yet<

I added my new witch character to the mix of characters I have for this. I may even bring her into the main rps we are doing if I like rping her enough :3 ))

Your jealousy is showing again, Spencer... Penelope giggled over the pack link, unable to keep the smile from her face.

Just as long as he doesn't cause trouble for her, leave him be. Poor kid's had a rough go of it this summer. Avery retorted grimly, biting back a growl of frustration that there wasn't much they could do for Ariao. Putting her father behind bars only a few weeks prior to the start of the school year would be rough on anyone.

Penelope lost the smile at the reminder of what had happened over the summer. Do you think she'll be alright? She asked hesitantly, casting a glance at their human friend.

Ariao had just opened up the notebook to one of the bloodline pages when Leo took a seat in front of her and started trying to organize his messy papers. Not even realizing the page she had opened it to, she looked up and winced. Definitely not the best way to start the year. She decided before turning her attention back to the notebook as Mr. Rui started the class, only to feel her blood run cold and nearly slammed the book shut. Of course, she had to open it to the notes she had on the one bloodline she now wished didn't exist: Prince of the Stars.

Your jealousy is showing again, Spencer... Penelope giggled over the pack link, unable to keep the smile from her face.

Just as long as he doesn't cause trouble for her, leave him be. Poor kid's had a rough go of it this summer. Avery retorted grimly, biting back a growl of frustration that there wasn't much they could do for Ariao. Putting her father behind bars only a few weeks prior to the start of the school year would be rough on anyone.

Penelope lost the smile at the reminder of what had happened over the summer. Do you think she'll be alright? She asked hesitantly, casting a glance at their human friend.

Ariao had just opened up the notebook to one of the bloodline pages when Leo took a seat in front of her and started trying to organize his messy papers. Not even realizing the page she had opened it to, she looked up and winced. Definitely not the best way to start the year. She decided before turning her attention back to the notebook as Mr. Rui started the class, only to feel her blood run cold and nearly slammed the book shut. Of course, she had to open it to the notes she had on the one bloodline she now wished didn't exist: Prince of the Stars.

Spencer sneered at Avery and Penelope. *How about we stop talking about it!?* he shouted at them over the link, his jealousy turning to frustrated anger. *You guys keep reminding her about it, she will never be able to heal from it...* He looked to Ariao and softened his face before he looked away again.

As Rui started class, Leo quickly pulled out an incredibly large binder and opened it to a cluster of empty notebook papers. He also pulled out a pen, clicked it open, then started scribbling down as many notes as he could, listening to the teacher intently. He was a straight-A student, and Mr. Rui's class was an honors class, classes that he was in strictly since Sophomore year of high school. He smiled as he listened to the lecture intently and wrote down everything he thought was important.
Spencer watched him with a disgusted look on his face and sighed lightly, rolling his eyes. *What a nerd...* he spat across the link, still twisted with jealousy.

Hearing the light scratching of Leo's pen snapped Ariao from her thoughts. Giving her head a shake, she put the notebook up and took out another one, this one used for the class notes, and started to follow Leo's lead.

Ariao has to face the truth of it sooner or later. Avery said tightly, casting a glance at Spencer. Running from it is only going to cause the wound to fester and get worse.

Still, where did she go anyways? She barely made it in on time for class herself. Penelope asked, licking her lips uneasily. As far as she knew, none of them knew where Ariao went to, though she could harbor a guess based on what she had seen in the trial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back